1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF 7 is now live.........Quantum Prometheus

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Glamazon

Glamazon Gold

I listened to it this early am. Thanks. I am still waiting for the tests and CEUs to be created by your team. This would be a lot more valuable than the other nonsense I have to study to maintain my nursing license.

3. Hope

Hope Gold

Oh yaye! That was such a great talk!!!!!!!!! I totally want my hubby to listen to this...maybe I can get to!!

Thanks so much.....and now off to print #7!!!!

4. Hope

Hope Gold

You said....

This explains Weston A. Price and Albert Schweitzer’s findings, in indigenous peoples prior to 1930. EMF was not common until microwave ovens exploded on the scene in the 1950′s. Now it is astronomical. It appears the American Indian knew exactly how to live correctly, and we are paying for how we treated them dearly now. Karma is a bitch. The people who understand this warning and make the best decisions from here on out will write the future of our species. I look at this as the ultimate evolutionary test of our mammalian nervous system. We need to think well to survive it. Our first decisions will determine if we have a shot or not. It used to scare me, but now I like the challenge it presents. We need to think differently to solve this.

There is so much to love in this, but this especially...I have always believed this to be true. Just in my gut.....thanks for connecting all these quantum dots!!

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why my critics have so much trouble understanding my work.........carbs plus pulsed EMF= a poor neocortex and explains their blogs and behavior. Its "paleo hacks math". It is also why I could not get mad at any of them when they did what they did.......I knew why they did it on a bio energenics basis of their brains. They behaviors are exposing their current environment and their perfect health, reward theory diets married to technology and crossfit. I got it........I hope you all do too now.

6. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

So I take it carbs aren't need at all.....?. Especially if someone is trying to deeply express the pathway. Would this also be true from a performance stand point when trying to stay in these pathways of a fat burner and longevity? Even in the summer months keeping most carb foods out except vegetables and from what i get from seafood. As well as keeping cold adaption alive, getting sun, eliminating EMF and hitting the water and the earth for as much grounding as I can get. Is my thinking right?

EMF 7 is great.... Still not all clear for me but I know I just need to keep re-reading and get my head around it and even more things will become clear.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

in today's EMF field Dan........you will never enter the Ancient pathway.............the course of de evolution completely reverses........what saved us at LT goes away........that is what is occurring. The reason why you can see true Ancient Pathway magic.......is because you don't access it. The more carbs you eat the less you enter PPP............it should be intituive to you now........and it is the reason PHD and reward theorists will go out badly soon then those who eat EPi-paleo. Everything in BG 6 give you two things......water, DHA, brain specific nutrients. Seaweed give you seawater and iodine for semiconduction in liquid crystalized water.

8. Lily1

Lily1 New Member

Jack - what you wrote about in EMF 7 has been known by the Germans and Russians for over 50 years. This is nothing new. I studied in Germany for a number of years so I've learned about this first hand. American Doctors refuse to listen to this information. The information in EMF 7 isn't anything new - it's been around for along time. In fact here is a video that explains EMF 7 in even greater detail than you did.

There are more than 100,000 light impulses from every cell every second.

Chaotic light vs coherent light - the real key to curing disease

The use of Biophoton Therapy is the real answer to curing any disease and keeping people healthy. Biophoton Therapy isn't used in America thanks to the FDA :(
    Americans haven't heard of Biophoton Therapy.

[video=youtube_share;1WqmB8fJR_8]http://youtu.be/1WqmB8fJR_8[/video]

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I need to print this out and stick it to my monitor, and take it to heart. I never could figure out why you would put up with the PH nonsense. But I have seen you turn people around on your website, after a few months, to my amazement. Perhaps with better nutrition and circadian timing, we are able to follow you a bit more, to the next step, and the next. CT slows down our inflammation, so we can understand a bit more. Mitochondria, sleep, quantum mechanics. Pure genius.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sally when you re energize a brain you can get them back.........people like CS and MM are too far gone for help.

11. All I can say is, "Wow!!" I love it all. I wish I could channel my physicist Grandfather, whom, I am certain, would have loved reading this post. I am so fortunate to have been exposed to quantum physics as a kid, and to live where I live. I grew up as a minority living amongst native pueblo people, one of only a handful of white people. Karma is definitely a bitch. I think about the native kids I knew who were designated as "troubled" or as having "behavioral" issues. Autism had not yet become a diagnosis. Nor had OCD, or "Oppositional Defiance Disorder" or any of the modern day diagnoses. Yet, many of the native kids I knew were fully oppositional. They hated school, authority, rules, and punishment. The ones who were most troublesome ended up being sent to military school!! It wasn't until I was in my first year of college that I realized what the white "settlers" had done. The level of heartbreak I experienced was overwhelming. I can only repeat what Hope said, "Karma is a bitch."

Jack, kudos! I am astonished, amazed, dumbfounded, and alert with piqued interest. I cannot wait to hear what else you are going to say. The grounding thing resonated immediately. In fact, the whole grounding and CT thing right now has become obsessive with me. I got my hubby hooked, too, and he is out there, in the cold, going to our new spring-fed CT spot several times a week, despite the 1.5 mile hike in. I leave, with an owl who-who-whoing at me, and I can't wait to go back.

Thank you. EMF7 is phenomenal. Nothing like a caldera, shit tons of basalt, ash flows, mountains, snow, ice, and springs to make you feel good, right?

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

s

Chrys - are you going to become a movnat instructor? I want to come to your place and hang out .... I have only been in that area once and loved it.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Guess what..
    Why I knew Jack was onto something huge was the way he was responding and talking to people. That immidiately got my attention even if I did not think about it consciously. Something in me knew, when he is so polite and never get angry or upset even if people went bad with their words.. he must have a treasure to share. He never spoke bad about anyone. Yes, he said the truth but he never threw stones...
    That is why I had to read everything he wrote from the beginning.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kristy I told you in Sante Fe.......you are in a good spot. I only worry about Los Alamos.......lots of EMF there. And it is where Oppenheimer lived a large part of his life.......and if you remember how he died (cancer of larynx) I would be careful

15. I am planning to incorporate MovNat into workshops and retreats for women.

I am pretty sure he left Los Alamos shortly after the war. The house where he lived, which is a historical site, claims he lived there from 1943 to 1945. He then went on to teach at Princeton. But, with all the federal funding shortfalls, security breaches, and general hullabaloo surrounding the Lab, I just keep waiting for the day when this town returns back to its small-town on a mountain roots. In the mean time, waiting to hear about the EMF Rx and I'll keep grounding because it feels so good. :)

16. Psyche

Psyche New Member

This week, I went back to read Quantum Prometheus, and I'm taking my time with it.

I'm having a really, really hard time with the entire EMF thing. I have accepted the truth of it, and it's crushing. Absolutely crushing. It makes me feel hopeless, and sad for my 15 year old son and his future, and then there's the whole part where you feel so isolated because no one understands what the fuck you're talking about and if they actually understand what you're saying, they do not believe it. If my boyfriend doesn't believe flouride is bad for him, will there ever be hope on the emf front???

I know i have to take the perspective that it's my duty to learn and take care of myself and make sure I do whatever I can to fix ME, so that I can be there to fix "them" when/if they ever want/need it, but this information is earth shattering stuff. Knowing we are in an extinction event is a huge weight to bear.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Its not crushing...........Its reality and there is a way out.

The full story of quantum prometheus is in Marino's book, Going Somewhere, read it. Then I want to leave you with A comment Becker wrote in the Body Electric.

"Medicine began as an art. The masterpiece—a cure—resulted from the patient's will combined with the physician's intuition and skill in using remedies culled from millennia of observant trial and error. In the last two centuries medicine more and more has come to be a science, or more accurately the application of one science, namely biochemistry. Medical techniques have come to be tested as much against current concepts in biochemistry as against their empirical results. Techniques that don't fit such chemical concepts—even if they seem to work—have been abandoned as pseudoscientific or downright fraudulent."
    - Robert O. Becker, MD

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My take: How should the art of medicine merge with the science? Medicine is more art than science but today they want to think it is based upon evidence. It is a fallacy because if you ask the wrong questions in your research you get the wrong results and you believe them and the paradigm freezes it in its dogma. Do you look "at science" or do you look thru science through a lens? I submit that that most of us are prisoners to modern science perspectives because we see it via "their lenses". I look at nature and turn it 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees, and degrees in between. Every time I do this, my perspective of a problem changes and I learn a little bit more about what I missed from the basic perspective from which I was taught. I learned to do this from DaVinci and Michelangelo who were masters of altering the ground and foreground in their works. They changed sizes and shapes of proportions on their art to make the visualization of the observer more life like. They were masters at altering the lens that we see the world through to make it more accurate based upon where we were in space and time I view science in the same way. I need to alter the perception of what we currently believe so you can see the parts of science that are unobservable in action. Just because you can't or don't see it does not make it immaterial, a fallacy, or pseudoscience. On the contrary, it turns our what you can't see and do not know are the most important parts of science. Do you look at that lens and observe how it might bend reality? You should, because you'll see the future is not as dark as you think. ----- Dr. Jack Kruse DMD, MD

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In every event prior.......all 5 life made it through. This site is dedicated to those who will sit down......ponder the science and then make decisions that are critical to that survival.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Think of failure or an extinction as an event filled with information, it’s neither good or bad, just information. They key is what you do with that event’s wisdom.