1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF 5 is live........get ready for some windex on your glass eyes.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

typo...........

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you would not need T3 if earth magnetic field is how it was in 1900.

3. David19

David19 New Member

4. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

LOL, you'd think I'd have learned by now. ;)

Regarding T3 in 1900...
    But Hashimoto's was first discovered in 1912, long before EMF was a problem.

I'm just sayin' that EMF ain't all there is.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

electricity was around back then........and it was nasty dirty because it was rarely grounded, because if it is not the electric fields will be greatly increased.

7. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

Does EMF 7 go into more detail about your ideas of the Earth's magnetic field's impact on us? I still can't put this piece of the puzzle into the rest of all this yet... and what I do have understanding of is still of such a "hand waving" nature.

What's wrong with the molecular recipients of EMF's energy? Like the molecules of air that get "bumped" by the E-M wave (attenuating it)? Are they not just given a little vibrational bump - an energy boost that makes them move a little faster? Or is there some quantum effect here (in the energy transfer) that you are elluding to that is not-so-nice?

8. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

I have a nasty family history of thyroid disruption, starting with my maternal grandfather (graves disease in his twenties) born in 1916. Both my mother and her sister "got" it in their 30s. Me, my brother, and my father all have hashimoto's... So far my younger sister is the only one spared.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you wont have any questions after EMF 7........if you do you got big issues.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

A cell is not a machine. It is alive and quite dynamic. Each particle in it has its own field it reacts to in the environment. If that magnetic field changes, and ours has in a big way it disorders the order that life creates and a shit storm ensues. What do we find in a living organism you ask? There is organized heterogeneity in life, or dynamic structures on all scales. There is no homogeneity, no static phase held at any level. Even a single cell has its characteristic shape and anatomy, all parts of which are in constant motion (Brownian movement due to water); its electrical potentials and mechanical properties similarly, are subject to cyclic and non-cyclic changes as it responds to, and counteracts environmental fluctuations, like the magnetic field it finds itself in. This determines how well it works. Life is set to work in a set field of harmonic resonance (schumann) to work optimally. This is where a symphony is created from the chaos of chemicals in a cell. So a magnetic field is like a conductor of sorts that sets the tone for how things are done in a cell.
    Spatially, the cell is partitioned into numerous compartments by cellular membrane stacks and organelles, each with its own ‘steady state’ of processes that can respond directly to external stimuli and relay signals to other compartments of the cell. Also subject the magnetic field.

With cellular compartments, microdomains can be separately energized to give local circuits, and complexes of two or more molecules can function as ‘molecular energy machines’ by themselves that can cycle autonomously without immediate reference to its surroundings. In other words, the steady ‘state’ is not a state at all but a conglomerate of processes spatiotemporally organised, i.e., it has a deep space-time structure, and cannot be represented as an instantaneous state, or even a configuration of states. This space time structure is subject to precise quantum time. When it is off you get sick and you could die faster than you think. This is where we are today and laid out in EMF-6. Characteristic times of processes range from <10−14 s for resonant energy transfer between molecules to 107 s for circannual rhythms. The spatial extent of processes, similarly, spans at least ten orders of magnitude from 10−10 m for intramolecular interactions to metres for nerve conduction and the general coordination of movements in larger animals like us humans.
    The processes are catenated in both time and space: the extremely rapid transient flows (very short-lived pulses of chemicals or of energy), which take place on receiving specific signals, are propagated to longer and longer time domains of minutes, hours, days, and so on via interlocking processes that ultimately straddle generations. this is where the quantum dance of epigenetics takes place and if timing is off molecular chaos is the result. Understanding magnetic fields is the domain of quantum biology.

11. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

An interesting point. I remember my grandfather sawing off the ground poles on plugs until he died in 2009 b/c his house wasn't grounded.

However, most of my family didn't have electricity at all (or indoor plumbing, etc.) until after the second world war ... and they still had thyroid problems prior to that.