1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMF 5 is live........get ready for some windex on your glass eyes.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

you always drop these gems while I'm need deep in excel spreadsheets or after I've shut down the electric devices... LOL!

3. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

4. Thor

Thor Banned

Dr Becker, MD is right on cue - His research on Electromagnetic Science is shocking :) Too bad the medical board yanked his medical license for speaking out! This is what he worked on for more than 30 years.... Very few people are aware of Dr Becker, MD and his work for all Spinal Surgeons -

"Our bodies are exquisitely sensitive to subtle electromagnetic harmonics, and we depend upon tiny electrical impulses to conduct complex life processes," says Dr. Robert Becker, author of The Body Electric, and Cross Currents, The Perils of Electropollution.

[video=youtube_share;Dm4HR2s650g]http://youtu.be/Dm4HR2s650g[/video]

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Can I just say that technology sucks... nearly 3hrs later... I finally found a printer that works in my office.... ughhh

6. Danco3636

Danco3636 Silver

7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Feels like my lifelong projekt of going off-grid is gaining ground...

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Off grid would be helpful, but it doesn't fix the entire problem.

9. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

"I know that the cell cytoarchitecture is based upon an evolutionary fractal design and it does this to specifically move a “special solvent” into a small nanoscopic space (Nanotubes) to extract energy from it in a quantum coherent fashion. Do not worry about what that means……I got a blog for that too later.

This makes energy production with close to a 100% efficiency to drive all the mechanistic biochemical reactions. So we are clear, mitochondria are only 39% energy efficient and thermodynamically can not support the speed, kinetics, and flux we see in a living cell."

On my second read (which followed a "quick" re-read of CT6, this flagged my interests... Another energy production mechanism that doesn't involve the mitochondria? Is this is ellusive way in which we can make energy without needing T3?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

yes.......you got it.

11. Hope

Hope Gold

This one is amazing. Like they are all...but this one opened my eyes to the depth of the issue. I am trying not to be depressed...and I SERIOUSLY want to try to find a way to live on a desert island, and become self sufficient, far away from everything....ugh.

But it explains to me why my energy level dropped significantly after we moved to DC area in 2010...right near a big power line (which I didn't see when we were looking!).....I thought it was just the traffic and missing my old life.....nope.

12. Jude

Jude Gold

Good find BKN....

"So we are clear, mitochondria are only 39% energy efficient and thermodynamically can not support the speed, kinetics, and flux we see in a living cell."

Great work Dr K.....thanks.

13. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

"Use of ELF’s is incredibly damaging because these RF waves are never de-modulated. What does that mean? It means they last forever. Einstein’s work tell us that EMF waves last for infinity once the are generated. They usually dissipate into space in most places. On Earth, ELF’s can not go into space because we have an ionosphere. Ask any physicist if Einstein or I am wrong about this. I know it’s true because I asked several of them."

The ionisphere, and the waveguide medium (our atmosphere) have a loss coefficient associated with it, which would attenuate the signal over time (otherwise we'd be able to hear conversations of the past). Eventually the signal is lost in the noise floor of earth's environment. So, simply shutting off all the signals we generate would make for a quiet EMF environment pretty quickly... It's also why we need regular lightning strikes to keep the natural ELF resonance going, I would think. I'm pretty confident you know this, but still I'm having a difficult time determining a different meaning from your words. Can you clarify?

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The law of conservation of energy says, Energy can not be created never destroyed, but it can be transformed. Transformed is another word for de-modulation in a biologic situation. The ultimate understanding I am sharing with you is that Einstein's math says we have two choices........transform the environmental EMF, or get to Mars as fast as possible. Look at the news........where is Russia and NASA headed?

You can hear conversations from the past if you actually had a device to cultivate those weak signals.......after they have passed through billions of people the signal strength decreases so it requires a very good detector. Shutting off EMF would just buy us time to get a solution. I think de-modulation is a big idea but to study it we need the government to admit the situation and they cant do it because they need to prop the economy up to fund the space mission. Right now I think they realize what I have in going through all the math........Life is designed only to live on Earth. When it leaves Earth it constantly loses electrons and energy efficiency to space........to go 3 yrs to Mars requires suspended animation or freezing the body to preserve its charge. When they rethaw then you have to worry about the pionneers getting massive sickness from acute onset Leptin resistance and a chronic stress result. The same thing that people are facing here on Earth surface..........Shutting off EMF today will by you some time for a solution, ............not much but some. How much time we have seems to be proportional to the EMF radiation in the atmosphere. I am a bit shocked that we have not put a moratorium on tech development......... because as their power rises.......the EMF increases and this speeds up quantum time and it cause de-evolution. The mirror image of what Darwin says.......in big time.

15. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Our cell membranes produce an electric charge, using sodium/potassium ion pumps. Both ions are positively charged, but the cell pumps out 3 sodium ions and pumps in 2 potassium ions at a time, which results in a net negative charge. The membrane also has leak channels which selectively allow potassium to leak out due to diffusion, but keep sodium out. The pumps use ATP for energy, the leak channels are passive. The cell membrane is an extremely thin insulator, which makes for extremely high capacitance levels between the 2 conductors (the ionic solution inside and outside the cell.)

Hmm, maybe I'm ready for my Bioelectricity 101 test now?

16. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Correct me where I'm wrong in my understanding - the law of conservation of energy says that energy may NEITHER be created NOR destroyed. It can only be transformed.

17. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Ha, you just triggered the memory that I literally slept through 80% of my bioelectricity course, but I do know that not once did we ever discuss EMF. I always thought that was weird. IT was 15 years ago, but we were already surrounded by TV, radio, cell phone, satellite, and other signals, like plugged in refrigerators and sleeping next to plugged in clocks & lamps.

I slept through everything in those days. DIdn't know I literally needed 9hrs of sleep per day b/c of my terrible mitochondrial function...

18. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

Thanks for this. I need to read up more on these cell pumps. Maybe they are the low level failure mechanism that makes me retain water after most foods. I just don't have any real biology to fall back upon, unfortunately.

My impression is that JK has been saying that the pentose phosphate pathway (which occurs in the cytosol, not in the mitochondria), is our ticket to much more efficient energy production. The pathway doesn't require T3 (I think the electron transport chain does...), so we're not limited by pesky thyroid problems, but requires very accurate timing to work properly. That's my high level, take-away from combining the EMF info with the CT6 info. I've started looking for more info than just this simply hand-waving discussion, but, like I said, my biology is terrible.

I remember getting giddy at the thought of no longer needing to deal with thyroid (back in June), and spent a great deal of my summer in cold temps on the Leptin Reset. However, the baby monitor was on, we have cordless phones with base stations that are always broadcasting, and we also have WI-FI. So, if his argument that EMF (especially ELF - which is modulated into the GHz band) is disruptive to our brain's timing mechanism, then I'm starting to understand why I didn't see results similar to what he described.

19. bigknitwit

bigknitwit Silver

Yes - this.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Everything in here is wrong........EMF 7 shows you why.