1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emerging from Darkness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jenelle, May 4, 2018.

1. Carson Coffee

Carson Coffee New Member

I am dumbfounded that it has taken me so long to discover: ... Sun and all things related ... Grounding ... Magnetic ... Sound ... Cold ... Natural vs Vitamin Capsules ... Rebounding ... Blue Blocking and related ... just Movement vs Static workouts/running ... Tanning Studios???

2. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

IMG_8024.PNG IMG_8025.PNG I've lived in Indiana my entire life and never seen anything like this. Our caterpillars are supposed to be fuzzy & cute ... this dude has spikes!

Phosphene likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That bug and Andrew Luck's retirement are linked via the butterfly effect FYI

Jenelle likes this.
  4. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I believe it.

My husband and kids have been talking about Luck's retirement today. He's pretty disgusted about Luck getting booed.

I read him your post about Indy & 5G.

We need to start a family list of weird shit happening around here.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People forget he went to Stanford.......another cesspool of EMF. They do not realize the effect of nnEMF is additive damage to photoreceptors over time to rob your cells of redox. His retirement statement said this EXACTLY. He was sick and tired of being sick and tired of prolonged recovery.

6. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Biochemistry done! :thumbsup:

Apparently I went from pissed off and intimidated to "Exemplary" in just a few weeks.

Moving on ........

Sean Waters and Phosphene like this.
  7. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I've reduced my days at work kind of drastically ... especially from back when I was trying to work two places. I've been out in the sun more ~ yes, often doing school work on the computer ~ but HOME, at my picnic table, in my yard.

I'm learning my limits at work ... how much is too much, when to walk away and take a break, when to say no. Because there will always be shifts to pick up. There will always be more that needs to be done. I'm a perfectionist, and very dedicated to my residents. So the first place I worked was REALLY a bad fit. I never, ever, ever felt like my work was done ... I left there exhausted, often after being there for 14-16 hours, doing my charting under glaring lights at the end of my shift. RIDICULOUS.

It's a shitty phase I think I needed to go through, but now I am very, very thankful to have it behind me.

My husband has been on jobs that put him home more lately, too -- and the kids' baseball is done, and they are back in school, so we actually get some time ALONE together ... what?! :rofl: Most days, realizing how much I am still in love with this man... who has been there and supported me through every single goal I have ever set my mind to.

Our 20-year anniversary was last week. Took our oldest to tour a college for the first time. It was a great day. Lots of exciting things going on. Maybe just everyday things that everyone goes through, but I feel so incredibly blessed right now. Taking life one day at a time. Soaking it all up.

Inger, Jack Kruse, caroline and 2 others like this.
  8. Sounds like you are really starting to value yourself, and it sounds like you are starting to truly embrace the chaos........ and taking even more pleasure in the order that follows it... I think you should be really blessed to see your children reach college. That is mega for you as parents. I can only imagine.

Jack Kruse, Phosphene and Jenelle like this.
  9. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I've been reminded lately ... that some people in our lives serve the purpose of showing us who we do not want to be.

As much as it sucks to be around those who are toxic ... and it is repellent, and does not make you feel good ... these exposures, in limited quantity, can also help keep you on your chosen path ... and even assist to perfect your trajectory.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Wounds from these people create wisdom in the wise who understand their purpose.

Inger, Jenelle and Sean Waters like this.
  11. I've been thinking this so much lately. I think it is absolutely bang on.... all the arsehole Bosses, colleagues, family, friends, ex-girlfriends.....

They are Chaos... we don't run from Chaos, we harness it!

Inger and Jenelle like this.