1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Emerging from Darkness

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Jenelle, May 4, 2018.

1. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

It has been on my mind for a little while to start a new journal here ~ as fantastic things are happening for me, and I find it so helpful to have a place to collect my thoughts.

I had a journal here before, which I stopped posting on ~2 years ago. I've recently gone back and re-read the entire thing. I debated starting it back up again ~ but no. That just doesn't feel right. There have been too many changes, and I am not that same person.

I may, however, bring up a few things that were sort of left hanging ~ and I may quote or tag someone who dropped an idea in that thread years ago. I am thankful for all of you. Sincerely. You know who you are. :)

I also want to become a paying member soon. I want to get some "skin in the game" ~ and I'd like to have access to more resources and maybe the facebook group, because I feel there are probably some great things going on there. However, I am not on facebook -- that is a can of worms I put the lid on many years ago, and that lid is there to stay. I wonder if I could use an old dummy account my son created a long time ago (which is how I see things on facebook now, when I need to) or if I could create some other alias with a picture that is not me, just so I could have access to the group. Anybody know if that would fly?

Well, I have more to say ~ but I'll save it for later. I'm off to the store for more salmon! Hope you all have a great weekend.

P.S. My deep thought for the day:

...all roads lead back to Jack...

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Thank you, Jack. I see that page takes me to a $5/mo. option -- which is great. I didn't even know that option existed.

But do you get access to the facebook group with that one?

Jason Coates likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Thanks, Jack. I went ahead and did Patreon through your link for now. ^ I'm not sure if I would be able to be a part of the group on facebook anyway.

6. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

That feeling when you have a lot of great posts running through your head, but you're too busy feeling good & getting shit done ... yeah. That's me this morning.

So I just wanted to pop in and say, @Scompy -- I discovered your EMF podcast last night. Listened to both parts of your interview with Jack, and it was great. Pretty cool to be able to hear you guys actually talking, instead of just reading you in "internet print". ;)

My youngest (11) was listening in for a lot of it. I said, "Hey, hear that guy talking right now? He's the one who sent us the kale chip." And he was like, "REALLY?!"

Celebrity. You have now achieved celebrity status in our household. :cool: (Of course, Jack was already there.)

I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks, guys!

Mike David, Scompy and drezy like this.
  7. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Push-mowing the yard for the first time this year. We might just set that burn pile on fire and relax by it tonight. :) The weather is perfect for it.

Bought myself this battery-powered mower a couple of years ago, which I love. Pro: I *never* have to get a neighbor man to come and start the damn thing for me. Con: the batteries die so fast! I get in a good groove (you know, of course, soaking up the sun) ~ and then -- crap -- gotta take a break. {disappointment}

Need to buy a third battery for it, since one of them has completely died on me this year.

Anyway, so thankful to see all of this GREEN!

[​IMG]

Sheddie likes this.
  8. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Lol Jenelle,... shhhhhhh, the irony is that I've been a celebrity for 20+ years in entertainment. I have to hold back a bit. Many people know me in other circles and have no idea what I do here or in the quantum bio world. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0174070/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Jason Coates and Jenelle like this.
  9. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Do you remember when I made a reference to Wall-E (when their screens shut down and they all started looking around ... like they didn't even know that other people were around them)? We had a good discussion about the parallel between that and modern society. Anyway, you told me then that you designed the Wall-E game, but I had no idea you were a ... *celebrity*! Lol. I'll keep it quiet. Dude, I'm not on facebook, or any social media ~ so who am I gonna tell? ;)

---

Something stood out to me in that podcast. Well, a lot of things did. But this one in particular: where Jack talked about his starfish helping one other person. Now, I have read back through my old journal, and I know we had numerous conversations, and I know that I was probably a real pain in the ass sometimes. So thank you for sticking with me. You did exactly what Jack wants us to do ~ and then some.

I have not really had time to post about my journey while I've been away. Someday soon, I will. But in this time, I have grown as a person and my thinking has changed immensely. It's good to be back, and seeing things through a new lens. I'm really glad you're still here. :) Have a great weekend!

Mike David and Scompy like this.
  10. Scompy

Scompy Gold

That's super sweet, thanks for the uplift! Many of us that have gone through a lot of this will empathize and buckle down to do the right thing, unphased.

Jenelle likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

welcome back Jenelle.....

Jenelle likes this.
  12. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Thank you, Caroline! So good to see familiar faces. :)

13. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Lit the burn pile last night for a nice, relaxing fire. The neighbor lady behind us started freaking out and called 911 because she thought our house was on fire. THEN she yelled at us through the bushes to ask if we were okay. We were *all* out here yelling back at her, telling her, "it's fine -- we've got it -- NO it's not the house!" She didn't listen.

First, the sheriff showed up. He tried to call off the fire departments that were responding, but nope -- here they all came anyway -- full gear, ready to go on a Saturday night, thinking they were responding to a real call for a house fire. It was so ridiculous. We have lived in this house for 15 years, and we have done this every year.

The great news is that it brought some neighbors over for conversation. Lol.

The other great thing is that it didn't even really stress me out. I was incredibly calm, talking to all of these guys who showed up. Yesterday was LOTS of sun + water + push-mowing + salmon + grounding + time with friends. Which also means much less time in my house, and much less time on phone/computer.

14. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

@Billybats ~ do they make tan-through clothes / swimwear that are not actually see-through, as well? I have been looking at the Kiniki reviews on Amazon this morning, and they are not good. I'd appreciate if you could point me to the brand(s) you just bought, and I'd love to hear any recommendations you might have. Thanks!

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Good according to what method vanity or effectiveness?

16. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Just bad reviews about the swimwear being see-through. I'm fine with that if it were my neighbors seeing me from a distance -- but that's not what I want to do around my 3 boys. ;)

17. Billybats

Billybats New Member

Hi Jenelle,

That is the brand I have. I received it last week. I tried it on for my man and it came off in less then a min....lol He liked it all right. You can see the nipples a little. What doc said above. I have no problem taking a picture and posting it here for you if its okay with the everyone else so you can see. They aren't very supportive but I like them. If it was up to me I would go naked..lol

Jenelle likes this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

Lol. Seeing mom that way probably would cut down on unwanted teen pregnancies. It must be different for the two sexes, as a father it's almost like a badge of honor to walk around in just my underwear as much as possible even when guests are entering my house.

FWIW my wife can be shy, but is fine wearing this one around anyone:
    amalfi.png

The color patter is so wild that nothing is really visible through it.

Jenelle likes this.
  19. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

LOL @drezy and yes, I think it is different. Do you have girls? My dad was always in his underwear when he got up for morning coffee, and I remember it making me uncomfortable. At some point I think my mom must have told him to put some damn shorts on. I kind of remember that.

I don't know about cutting down on teen pregnancies. Part of the push away from parents in adolescence can be boys starting to have "weird feelings" re: Mom. If mom was *gross* in her see-through swimsuit -- maybe -- but I'm not. So... I'd just prefer something not see-through, if something like that exists. Thank you for the recommendation!

20. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Haha, that's why I tagged you -- I saw your post about that yesterday. Too funny. An added bonus!

Never miss an opportunity to show yourself off in something you feel good about. ;) If you want to post a pic here, that's great. Thanks for your response ~ I'm glad to have the feedback on that brand.