1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

EMERGENCY -- SICKER THAN EVER IN MY LIFE!

Discussion in 'The New Monster Thread' started by Dean6789, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Don't know what do about it. Very scared. Confused.

Two nights ago I suddenly got extreme pain in my stomach shortly after going to bed. A few hours after that I started throwing up, dry heaves, diarrhea, incessant hiccups - hiccups through the night, keeping me awake all night. I feel beat to the core/kind of flu-ish, but not heavy "flu" feeling.

I NEVER throw up, get diarrhea, hiccups or get the flu or colds.

A few times now my core has gotten cold (and it's plenty warm here) and I woke up shivering and panting for about 20 minutes.

Feels like my esophagus goes into a spasm and squeezes/closes up for a few seconds, then releases. I make some strange noise when that happens. Feels kind of like the dry heaves of gerd -- seems like no stomach acid usually so rarely any burning.

Major dry mouth and my esophagus, going all the way down to the stomach often feel bone dry. The squeezing and hiccupping/"repeating" happens more when the tube starts to feel dry. --- Sometimes a few sips of water gives me temporary relief of those symptoms, sometimes I need to take 1/4 tsp. sea salt with a glass of water to stop the hiccupping/minor burping for awhile.

Speaking of salt, I have started taking a full tsp. of salt with 8 oz. of cold water, 5 minutes before a meal, just so I can comfortably eat a little more and keep it down. I get some minor, temporary relief with this but my feet and ankles have swollen up like crazy.

This morning, in an effort let some of the foot swelling go down, I omitted the salt and water routine before breakfast. I was getting a little more food down, much easier than lately. Felt pretty good. Then, out of nowhere I gagged and threw up my breakfast.

So for lunch I went back to the 1 tsp. of salt and water before eating and, while it was still a bit difficult to eat, at least I kept the food down. Still lots of repeating on the food though.

About 20 minutes or so into eating my nose starts to run.

No digestion.

The hiccupping goes on throughout the night making hard for me to get any sleep at all.

Red color in urine. Sometimes the pee feels like tiny little shards of glass coming out, sometimes doesn't hurt at all.

Kidneys only hurt occasionally and not very much -- usually when the bloating is worse, putting pressure on them.

Normally I love eating. Now, just the thought of food feels nauseous and I find myself wanting to avoid it and just drink cool to cold water instead.

However, the lack of sleep and lack of food is draining me deeply. --- so I gently force myself to eat. It is very difficult to get myself to swallow the food - it takes 45 minutes to get down 10 or12 baby bites.

Eating Epi for 2 years now - some raw, some cooked.

Four months ago started weaning myself off of plant foods.

Drinking at least a gallon of water a day sometimes with lemon, sometimes plain.

Eliminating plants was quickly making me feel better and better, lighter and lighter.

Have had health issues for years, unable to work, so now I have zero money. Was just feeling good enough to start working again. I can easily get a job making $100,000 or more/ year, stock up some funds and get out of Dodge.

For now, I can put minor expenses/recommendations regarding this issue on a credit card.

Head is going out of control -- which makes matters worse.

Very difficult to get off the sofa to go to the kitchen for water.

Took me forever to type this post. Did not have the energy to edit, but I think I got the main points down.

If I can fix this without going to the hospital that would be a major accomplishment, since they usually do more harm than good.

Horrifying. Don't know what went wrong. Don't know what to do about it.

I'm on the free State health insurance so the doctor I have is ignorant. Nice guy, but ignorant. Last time I saw him I handed him a list of labs from JK -- basic stuff. The doctor told me they were "esoteric" but I gave him a whole back story and he agreed to most of the labs.

Salmonella/some food poisoning?

Sudden oxalate dumping?

Something else?

DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYONE

Do you have any ideas how to correct it promptly and get myself back on track?

Does anyone have any idea of what might be happening and what I can do can get rid of any pathogens or whatever else is happening?

WHAT CAN I DO TO GET RID OF THE GERD-TYPE REACTION IMMEDIATELY -- so I can eat and sleep (and of course, be healthy)?

Thank you.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

taking a full tsp. of salt with 8 oz. of cold water, 5 minutes before a meal, just so I can comfortably eat a little more and keep it down. I get some minor, temporary relief with this but my feet and ankles have swollen up like crazy.
    -------------------
    esophagus goes into a spasm and squeezes/closes up for a few seconds, then releases.
    -------------------
    Drinking at least a gallon of water a day sometimes with lemon, sometimes plain.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 gallon= 3.78541 liters

Possibly lectrolites are out of balance.

May want to try drinking about 1 - 1.5 liters/day
    Slow down on NaCL
    Get some potassium
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anne V and Dean6789 like this.
  3. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

After all the vomiting and diarrhea yes, electrolites are shot. I have some potassium citrate powder from Now brand. Is this one above better than Now? If so, I'll get this instead.

4. Saichi

Saichi New Member

How often do you eat Pacific seafood?

5. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

2-4 times per week. I would love more but it tastes so nasty out here. Toxic. Can't wait til the day when I can go back to the Southeast or even further south. I love seafood and I think it's WAY better in the Southeast (used to live there).

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

How many years now? Have you not been using a Geiger counter to measure ionizing radiation before eating?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  7. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

As stated above - no money.
    The simple plan was: feel better, get some money together, leave town.
    But living on the west coast is why I cut back on seafood.

8. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Just realized I posted this in the wrong section. This is not "Working The Protocols". A little more coherent today. Will repost and delete this posting.

9. Anne V

Anne V Gold

hi ,
    i had food poisonning (i think) eating salmon sashimi , for diner. (had nothing else to eat)
    from am the next day diarrhea. non stop for 6 days +
    could not face any food so fasted for a week, dinking masses of water.
    that stops when Carol @CarolandNick suggested grapefruit seed extract. that did resolve the diarrhea:cool:

still ongoing: stomach twice its normal size.
    i did sleep a lot 13/ 15 hrs/day
    still do . this am got up for sunrise , forget BAB, back to sleep until 11am. eat i meal a day now.

yesterday i started back on red/nir lights , seems to help.
    energy is way down.
    the last 3 days outside in the sun as much as.
    next wednesday will be an ongoing story 2 weeks on.
    i am getting better but it is slow.
    dunnow if that helps you in anyway, can only share my experience

caroline and Dean6789 like this.
  10. Anne V

Anne V Gold

11. Anne V

Anne V Gold

12. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Great idea. Haven't had grapefruit seed extract for many years. Forgot about it. Seems like it would acidify the gut.Just have get the right amount of water with so you don't burn a hole in you gut.

Anne V likes this.
  13. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1 gallon= 3.78541 liters

Possibly lectrolites are out of balance.

May want to try drinking about 1 - 1.5 liters/day
    Slow down on NaCL
    Get some potassium

[/QUOTE]

JanSz I'm familiar with Laszlo's camel theory. And I eat plenty of fat.
    And I have missed plenty of posts on this forum -- but I thought the latest approach for optimum health was to drink a lot of water per day now.

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Whatewer hack you do is your own responsibility.
    It would be nice If you tell us what you do and describe how it worked for you.

caroline likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

How were you feeling before this all started a few days ago?

Lahelada likes this.
  16. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Pretty darn well.

17. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

I get your wanting to avoid the hospital. But I don't think the forum you are going to find "medical advice." I think the lesser of two evils (figuring this out on your own versus going to the hospital) is going to the hospital. I think thats the unforunate answer.

Cuffy, Dave Key, caroline and 3 others like this.
  18. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

Go to a hospital already!