1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Electrosensitivities and Blood type link?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Dec 11, 2018.

1. pathtonature

pathtonature New Member

Well, this sent me into a whirlwind of research on the "Explorer" type! I've read most of D'adamo's books over the years, but hadn't gotten to the Genotype info. Being rh negative and so chemically-enviro sensitive I found what you said fascinating. The one thing that stands out most from what I read on the explorer is...."they are often an enigma to the medical community". YES! That fits absolutely 100%. I checked into some of the SNP's with the decoder to see where they fall. I carry CYP SNP's and that definitely falls in nicely to the big picture. It said that the Explorer is typically mesomorph which is completely opposite from this endomorph's curves. I'm still researching, but thanks for sharing this. I love this perspective of looking at the genetics-genotypes. Have spent many years trying to make sense of why I'm such an enigma. RH- and high neanderthal variants= not made for this modern world of toxicity + 5G!!! :(

5G Canary likes this.
  2. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't think any of us are, but maybe the fetal landscape can provide clues as to which road to 5G hell we take, but in terms of probabilities, not certainties. Even D'Adamo recognises that we each have a unique type, we may share similar patterns, but its ultimately context and n=1.

According to my type, a gatherer, a weakness to watch out for is the accumulation of damaging chemicals in tissue, which are implicated in in a range of conditions including AD. Putting them quickly out of the way until they can be dealt with, for example into storage in the fat cells and bones for instance, and kept out of the brain, on the surface might seem less problematic than for a explorer. But if they never get the opportunity to be excreted safely, or intake exceeds excretion, they will eventually build up, particularly as redox and heteroplasmy gets worse in a 1-5G, artificially lit world that also damages the BBB. In terms of the BBB, I think it is possible that was what was seen as a minor head injury from a fall, on top of her less than optimal environment, sped up my Mum's descent into AD.

I see myself as a gatherer who, with worsening heteroplasmy, developed explorer symptoms. But with increased understanding of ALAN, 0-5G etc, the explorer tendencies are what keep me observant of the dangers I face by not changing my environment. Without the explorer symptoms my mother and grandmother didn't have, I would probably have sleepwalked into AD at an earlier age than them, if I hadn't found Jack's teaching. I've been exposed to a 1-5G artificially lit world, (as well as the additional toxins now in the environment) at a much younger age than my grandmother and mother.

When its how we think that will help us survive, the psychological features relating to my type and how over a period of time those features changed are something I've found very interesting. I'd quite like to have another type when healthy's "Quick and nimble computer-like mind" :). That's not how I roll, and I wouldn't rule that out just because someone types themselves differently. I don't think we are dealing with absolutes, but I can relate to my type's psychological features:

Phenomenal capacity for prolonged and concentrated brain work (younger with better heteroplasmy, yes. I went from speed reading and extracting the important information from 6 books a week or doing the study needed for a course, and holding down a very well paid full time job that relied on that ability, to needing to read the same thing over and over to understand it, or commit to memory. I'm better than I was, but I've got a long way to go to get back to my previous ability).
    Algorithmic mindset: natural-born problem solver. (younger with better heteroplasmy yes, at my worst I've been the deer in the headlights. Signs I'm improving are that if I can't do something, I'm looking for, and often finding, other possibilities and alternatives).
    "Early adopter" of new ideas. (at my worst it was keep repeating the same behaviour that worked in the past because I didn't have the energy to evaluate new ideas, let alone be an early adopter of them).
    Sweet-natured with a tendency towards emotional "highs and lows". (That can involve being on an emotional high, being everyone's sweet natured friend and being the target of energy vampires, or being on a emotional low, and unknowingly becoming the energy vampire. Improvement is a more balanced emotional response, letting go of relationships that aren't healthy, regularly re-assessing my environment etc).
    "Exercise challenged" - I think that relates to my type's fetal landscape predisposition to leptin resistance, insulin resistance, diabetes, low thyroid activity and obesity. If I can't access stored energy, that feature is mega amplified. Signs of improving are that I find myself moving more because I am tapping into the energy to do it, its a natural inner doctor process, not anybody else or my inner critic fat shaming me into doing exercise when I can't access the energy, and it leaves me exhausted and depressed. I'm aware now that I may have mastered chronic leptin resistance, but the wrong environment seems to trigger it acutely.

Anyone can become leptin resistant, obese, get AD etc, but from my biometrics, understanding that fetal landscape predisposition, and adding in what I've learned from Jack means that I now understand my additional risks better, why I'm attracted to CT, why if I get the urge to exercise, I do it barefoot and outside etc, why I need to prioritise sleep, why I have to be careful with IF etc.

Reading about aluminium in relation to AD, MS etc, and having lived for 5 years in a place where I was exposed to excessive lead, kinda explains why I'm drawn to silica rich water with wedges of lemon, and not so drawn to other apparently purer or lower deuterium water. If I lose the craving, I'll see what I'm drawn to next. :)

caroline and 5G Canary like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

love all your self assessments Sue .......makes me feel like a slacker!

Sue-UK likes this.
  4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The Blood type enyclopedia says (my highlighting)

"One study documented the appearance of ABO blood group antigens in different developing animal embryos. It showed that ABO begins to appear first in endoderm cells, followed by ectoderm cells, and finally by mesoderm cells. Since red blood cells were the last cells to acquire ABO antigens, the authors suggested that ABO antigens should be called tissue antigens rather than blood group antigens.

This critical embryonic function of ABO blood group is not typically known or understood by the medical community. However, this is probably the single most important reason that blood type antigens appear and disappear in tissues that are about to go aggressively malignant and metastasize, a role that is increasingly being linked to ABO blood group antigens."

There's the Gambia study which shows that conception in the rainy season (green plant chemicals switching on and off genes…) confers longevity compared to conception in the dry season (grains), even though as they grow up they are living in the same location in terms of nEMF. NNemf may be a different ballgame, but if the study is right that red blood cells appear to acquire the ABO antigens last, its why, and at what stage of fetal development? :confused: Perhaps it is so that the fetal landscape can be primed (for want of a better word) by the maternal diet first, or perhaps its something to do with a fetus needing relative "darkness" or "sameness" for autophagy to improve heteroplasmy rates before deciding viability, or for differentiation into the different embryonic germ layers, or something else, which makes me wonder if, to be able to do whatever it needs to do, it relies on the absence of ABO antigens on red blood cells?

But the idea that whatever our blood type in our tissues, up until a certain stage of fetal development none of us express antigens in our blood....:eek: ... apart from say maternal diet, as all fetuses need to attune to the electric and magnetic environment they will be facing, that might link to your idea of O- attuning to electric or magnetic fields ...? :confused:

5. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Just going by the 6 psychological profiles, I think O- isn't a high probability. :D

6. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold