1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Electrosensitivities and Blood type link?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Okay, some half-crazy talk, or not. So if a blood cell = radar dish for detecting and collecting our environment's EMFs (sunlight), then when we have more antigens attached to the outside of these dishes, couldn't it be more likely to BLOCK some receiving of nEMF and/or nnEMF from the outside environment? Why hasn't anyone asked about this deeper yet?

The structural geometry of having more antigens on a blood cell is telling me that Type O- could be the most Electrosensitive as a canary, and Type AB+ may not feel a thing being able to resist more environmental signaling. Maybe this could also why we don't see ES more widespread throughout the population?

Figure_40_02_05.jpg

If this crude hypothesis is accurate, then the next questions would be how the A-antigen, the B-antigen and the D-antigen (Rh Factor) on blood cells would interact with EMF to block it. I've seen on many other threads online that people that say they are any RH- bloodtype say they can sense problems from their phones and devices. Let's presume that is accurate for a moment and A and the B don't really do not matter much, then the RH+ antigen might be the key blocker on a blood cell to prevent nnEMF sensitivities.

For anecdotal experiences, I have known MANY O negs in my life, including myself and those in my family. Literally all of us experience ES in some ways. What I am curious about is how many people are aware of their blood type, and also see some correlations. This includes those that are RH+ that experience little sensitivities as much as those that are RH-.

2. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

@Jack Kruse original post date ^^^

Scompy- you said “half-crazy” talk
    Well here’s my all-in crazy thoughts...

Big puzzle piece here...0- blood cells are the most “Universal” donor (healer?) and only 6.6% of the population has 0-

Mother is responsible for autoimmune
    Father...electrical? (Savant syndrome?)

I am 0- as is my father 0-
    Albert Einstein 0-
    Nikola Tesla 0-
    Is Jack 0-?

Scompy’s theory on the RH+ antigen being a blocker makes a lot of sense? Thoughts?

0- is the most used in emergencies maybe that’s not such a good idea anymore?

upload_2019-4-16_14-44-3.jpeg

Scompy and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I have been asking around this past year about people's bloodtypes that are also ES or EHS. Seems to be more of an epidemic overall. My guess is that Type O- may lead to specific differences in what is expressed... possibly a differences in attuning to electric or magnetic fields, etc.

Alex97232 and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Great damned question!

Scompy likes this.
  5. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Scompy-you got my blood pumping again! I unfortunately know very little about science but crazy conspiracy science seems to be drawn to me like a magnet the last few years...

When I first read your post it got my wheels spinning and based on my observations it had me guessing and googling Tesla and Einstein blood type. But thanks to Google’s algorithms it led me down a crazy path. One theory we 0-‘s are aliens...seriously! Although I am guessing my husband thinks I am an Alien at times. Lol! After a dozen or so articles and trying to put the puzzle together, it started making me think maybe Mother Nature mutated O- which showed up only 25,000 to 40,000 years ago to be the ‘universal healer?’ 0-‘s being the canaries could also be seen as a gift from the universe but with every blessing from Mother Nature...man ignores and destroys.

If they (militaries/governments/science) discovered this info about 0- being sensitive to Radio waves etc. around the 2nd World War...Just taking a guess here...that because it’s such a small percentage of the population less then 9% it would go unnoticed. Coincidence that about the same time the military implemented shaving hair to new recruits...guessing to reduce sensitivities without acknowledging the dangers of the radio waves etc. But why wouldn’t they care that they need 0- because it’s the universal blood type?...the fact that 0- heals all could also explain all energy being connected and 0- being sensitive to all energy. Also, making 0- sound alien because it only accepts its own blood type. Lol.

That got me thinking and digging deeper today. I had no idea scientist have no clue how the RH 0- arose? As a new mutation with Rh- only showing up between 25,000 and 40,000 years ago and 0- is considered the ‘universal donor’….it’s very strange that it just appeared out of nowhere yet it saves 1000’s of lives. So why would the military not care was bugging me... Because they might have created a new one? But would they have been that smart? Mother Nature? What would be the odds that a rare blood RHnull would emerge in the 1960’s? With no +/-...timing a little more then sound ironic? And RHnull is also a ‘universal donor’?...does this not seem like a repeat of 20,000 to 40,000 years ago? The big question here is...would a person with RHnull be able to mitigate 5G?

Crazy article’s but sometimes crazy makes the most sense!

https://curiosity.com/topics/rhnull...h-has-been-called-the-golden-blood-curiosity/
    https://www.gaia.com/article/rh-negative-blood-type-alien
    https://awarenessact.com/new-theory-says-people-with-rh-negative-blood-dont-come-from-planet-earth/
    https://www.alienjigsaw.com/et-contact/Blood-Types-What-Could-They-Indicate.html
    http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Negative_Factor_Blood_Origin_Theories_Migration.html
    https://www.ancient-origins.net/hum...od-exotic-bloodline-or-random-mutation-008831

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Alex97232, Scompy and Sun Disciple like this.
  6. pathtonature

pathtonature New Member

Being A- I've delved into various research on rh negative blood types. I'm ES and deal with mitochondrial health issues (MCS, environmental illness,various allergies). I'm sensitive to geopathic stress and am currently looking for the optimal place to go to be well again and regain quality of life after too many years of dealing with this on various levels. Environment plays a big role in how I feel (feel best in most natural areas possible away from civilization + sun + semi arid). I was also injected with multiple rhogam injections (during pregnancies) and have a strong feeling that has played a role in health decline over the years.

Alex97232 and 5G Canary like this.
  7. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

I agree. I think there is a lot more than just our DNA involved with our sensitivities. Why can only some do well in Mexico? Some in Cost Rica? Some in Bali? Some in the Mountains, etc.? I think blood type, Rh factor and possibly even frequency and magnetic fields all can play a key role too. I find it interesting that certain music frequencies seem to resonate better with certain blood types and have to wonder why too? Also, can food color frequency affect different blood types? If it’s possible maybe it’s finding the area that resonates with your DNA, blood type, frequency and magnetic field....Maybe? Thoughts?

Alex97232 and pathtonature like this.
  8. pathtonature

pathtonature New Member

5G Canary You've given some things to think about! Thinking about it....I have an attraction in place & food to the colour green. It's always soothed and calmed me. The interesting thing is when I have been to the desert it felt so good, but I missed the lush green plants! My haplogroup has origins in middle east climate, but being born in the eastern US wondering if that factors in (there is a LOT of green and mountains where I was born). Feels you could be on to something in regards to frequency, magnetic field, etc. There are places that people will mention that I just have an immediate "no" to and for not any specific reason. Hmm, this all has me thinking and how to find the best place that resonates.

5G Canary, JanSz and Alex97232 like this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

I predict color therapy is going to be the next wave of health in the future and how we use color for the time of day... what we wear, paint our walls, etc.

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Its something I've been studying on and off for years .... In Light, Medicine of the Future, by Jacob Liberman, he references
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1751-1097.1979.tb07104.x
    Artificial light-sensitive enzymatic systems as chemical amplifiers of weak light signals.

In the book, after a paragraph on what Szent-Gyorgi's discovered - "These light induced changes significantly affect the power of these enzymes and hormones to cause dynamic reactions within the body.....................".

............"Similar conclusions were reached by Martinek and Berezin in 1979. They found that light and color can play a remarkable role in how effectively certain enzyme systems regulate biological activity within the body. Specifically, they found that a) some colors of light can stimulate certain bodily enzymes to be 500% more effective; and b) some colors can increase the rate of enzymatic reactions, activate or deactivate certain enzymes, and affect the movement of substances across cell membranes. These findings seem to place light in a very powerful position as a regulator of many biological functions within the body."

One of my musings :rolleyes: is that melatonin might be switched off by certain frequencies of blue light, but that with the wrong blues absent, there are saturated colours, probably in the night time blues, indigos and visible purples, that might help trigger the circadian rhythm of melatonin,( i.e. without needing several hours of darkness) or by amplifying its production. :)

Scompy, Alex97232, Phosphene and 3 others like this.
  11. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

The attraction to green in food may be related to the chlorophyll angle and light .... https://jcs.biologists.org/content/127/2/388 Light-harvesting chlorophyll pigments enable mammalian mitochondria to capture photonic energy and produce ATP.

Probably massively important for herbivores in the wild under the natural sun, particularly the further they are away from the equator.

There's also green's effects on IOP http://www.healingtheeye.com/Articles/AJO_IOP_ light.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3643261/ Is It Time to Consider Photobiomodulation As a Drug Equivalent?

I think the stem cells from adipose tissue and 810 nm and 532 nm (green) is interesting, particularly if at 0 degree solar elevation NIR is present and the dominant visible frequency is green. :) (figure 1 from
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440787/ A colourful clock)

:)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Linz, pathtonature, Scompy and 2 others like this.
  12. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

I used to see a wonderful and very woo chiropractor who once treated me for my seasonal depression using violet glasses and tuning forks! :glasses: Of course it was under the glaring fluorescent lights of her office—hopefully they were at least full spectrum. I remember the treatment being very soothing, and she was doing muscle testing to determine when it was complete. Said she’d never had anyone need such a long time to respond and come into balance, whatever that meant to her. Placebo or not I did feel better for a bit, but she was two hours away and I didn’t go back. Then Spring arrived... so who knows?

@Sue-UK , are you still experimenting with different shades of glasses to represent the stages of dawn and dusk?

Edit: Also adding, to keep with the thread, that my blood type is A+ and my seemingly bulletproof husband and sons are all O+

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I'm O-, as is DS2, who is very sensitive to fluoride. DH and DD are O+. DS1 from my first marriage is 0+.

Yes to the glasses, 0, -6 and -9 solar elevation, but I never use them at dawn, because its safe enough to move around without any lighting. They are more for mid winter when its dark by 4 p.m.,and its too early for sleep, or if I want to go to sleep before sunset in midsummer. :)

pathtonature, Alex97232 and 5G Canary like this.
  14. pathtonature

pathtonature New Member

I love this info you shared. The two things I thrive on and crave- green(s) + sunlight! Fascinating about the ocular association as well. I've had an eye issue that arose in 2008 suddenly. All that the opth's keep seeing is "inflammation within the eye, but unsure of the cause". I went to an eye institute recently after various different optho's have been seen over the years. For the first time 8 weeks ago the issue became debilitating. I couldn't drive, read, function.....I just sat with my eyes closed most of the day and night. The eye institute believes this is all allergy triggered (intense allergies I have to various things in our modern world). Even though there was a lot of tearing in the eyes during the episode- they were "dry" and irritated-inflamed, but sitting outdoors with the sunlight on my face (eyes closed) felt so healing. I better increase the chlorophyll + light :) Thanks for sharing :)

5G Canary and Phosphene like this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

This is sort of related to blood type in that Peter D'Adamo wrote a book called the Genotype Diet after his blood type diet books. It basically takes the blood type diet parameters, but adds in biometric measurements, (leg bone lengths, torso lengths, finger lengths, asymmetry in female breast size, jaw shape, etc) to give information on the womb experience. He then has 6 general profiles, (then its n=1). At the time the book was written the "Explorer" category related more to allergies, sensitivities etc, pre the current volume of nnemf. Explorer was the "Canary in the coal mine, environmental and chemical hypersensitivities" category, :D and it was the only one where you could be any blood type. "Often Rh-negative" may also be a clue.

DS2 and I share blood type, but I am a "Gatherer" (womb experience turned up my "thrifty" genes :rolleyes:), but DS2 who is so fluoride sensitive, and more allergy prone, profiled as an Explorer. I would now say I'm a gatherer with explorer tendencies. :D As a gatherer, I have to be careful about IFing. Doing that when leptin resistant, or highly stressed, could have a far worse impact on me, particularly because of my gender, and after years of chronic dieting. A bad night's sleep - BAB and don't IF that day. Stressful time - eat 3 meals. Hungry, eat. IF has to be effortless. I've fine tuned Jack's teaching based on what I know from my own past history, and the biometric information. Apart from obesity and diabetes, one of the health risks of a gatherer is AD, which both my mother and grandmother had.

I have over the past few months been hacking silica enriched water to take aluminium out of my brain, which I would say has toned down my explorer tendencies. I feel that I am less of an antenna to the "bad" and seem to be able to tune in to the "good" faster, possibly because apart from other structures in the brain, aluminium can accumulate in the thalamus, and over time I'm getting it out. I've also had a "knowing" in the last month about a future event that freaked my daughter out. A long time since that has happened. :thumbsup: There's silicon's role in bone - bone as an antenna etc etc.

The reason I mention silicon is your mention of Costa Rica, as parts of Costa Rica are "blue zone" regions, such as the Nicoya Peninsula, where the water there is naturally rich in silica. They apparently have one of the lowest rates of middle age mortality in the world, and the second highest concentration of male centenarians. (The first being another silica in the water place, Villegrande in Sardinia). Sardinia is apparently a blue zone, Villagrande is a super-blue zone). The other silica link is diet, most of the silica is in the peel and husks of plants which we usually discard. An unpeeled potato is 93 mg per 100 grams. Peeled its 0.27-0.55 mg. Unpeeled yams are a major source of silica in the Nicoyan diet in Costa Rica, and silica in the drinking water is 17 to 41 mg per liter. Looking at the traditional diet as a whole and their drinking water, over the course of year they are getting far more silicon than I can get in the UK unless I eat grains or lots of things like unpeeled potatoes, or drink beer. I don't know what the silicon levels in the drinking water or the local diet would be like in Mexico or Bali, but that, or the local availability of imported silicon rich water could make a difference in how well I would do, and would influence my decision on where I went.

I think there's a relationship between silicon, deuterium and UV, but that's just dots at the moment I can't connect ..... But my working concept at the moment is that if I have healthy silicon levels in bones and collagen etc, and low levels of aluminium, I'll be able to handle the sun better, have better circadian rhythm, better deuterium control, all of which will support sleep. :)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  16. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

In terms of a treatment for seasonal depression, if someone's seasonal depression wasn't caused by lack of using violet glasses and tuning forks, I see its value as more in getting someone to an energetic place where the real reasons could be explored, and there's lots of options for that, including just a conversation that leads to a new way of thinking about something. It might be an add on while dealing with the real causes, or it could be that one treatment just opens the door to exploring the reasons.

What is more telling is the "but she was two hours away." However unconsciously, you may have realised that glasses and tuning forks wasn't the way to go, or seasonal depression was not her area of expertise, however wonderful she is, whereas I would suspect that if you were needing chiropractic care, and she was the best you knew, your thoughts on her being 2 hours away would have been different. :)

Scompy, 5G Canary and Phosphene like this.
  17. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Sue- Very interesting insights...I was unaware of this new book and research by Peter D’Adamo sounds like some interesting research and material. I will add it to my summer reading material. If I remember right one of my sisters followed the blood type diet a few years back. I have mixed connective tissue disease and EHS. Also, I am O-. I don’t have AD in my family but recently tested for heavy metals. My results showed no aluminum in my system but did show Lead. I found it interesting you mentioned.......

Sue’s quote.....“I feel that I am less of an antenna to the "bad" and seem to be able to tune in to the "good" faster, possibly because apart from other structures in the brain, aluminium can accumulate in the thalamus, and over time I'm getting it out. I've also had a "knowing" in the last month about a future event that freaked my daughter out. A long time since that has happened. There's silicon's role in bone - bone as an antenna etc etc.”........

I am just the opposite- the worse the environment is for me the “better” antenna I become and more channels I can receive. But this causes my Redox to go very low and crash as a result. I am guessing it is maybe due to Lead in the bones and teeth. Maybe? Would the Silica enriched water remove the Lead too?

Also interesting, one of my sisters who is also O- married an O- and have three kids which obviously are all O-. The only child not suffering from many EHS symptoms in the family is a free spirit that just follows her intuition and lets the universe provide. She moved to Costa Rica a few months ago. She has been absolutely thriving there and says she never felt better.

There is definitely more to the puzzle and I think you might be on to something more....;)

pathtonature and Phosphene like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I don't know of silicon removing lead, but if it removes aluminium, a non linear effect of improving redox could be the elimination of other things like lead. In terms of ROS in glial cells, one source I've read about says that aluminium is thought to be much worse than lead. Also "Aluminum at very low concentration (i.e. nanomolar) has been found to induce pro-inflammatory gene expression in human brain cells." I don't know how you tested for aluminium, but I think there is silicon as a remover of aluminium, particularly through urine and sweat, and silicon as a structural component of things like our various "antenna." If its being used for something as important as taking out aluminium, there may not be enough to maintain or repair the antenna. In MS - not that I think you have that, but I'm thinking womb experience - one connection to aluminium seems to be via the oligodendrocytes. I think there is also a connection to vitamin D, because vitamin D apparently helps with aluminium elimination via the kidneys. Another higher latitude less sun connection could be aluminium.

I think there' may be a clue in your journal where you say about your mother's diagnoses of MS in 1957 at 19 years old while pregnant. A dot:

"It is known that women who have unrecognised MS will start having MS symptoms during pregnancy or after delivery when they have almost no silica in their blood. Also up to 40 % of women with relapsing-remitting MS will have a relapse after pregnancy."

Orthosilicic acid (OSA), the soluble silicon in the blood serum is also found in breast milk. From what I've read, it appears that pregnant mothers give up their silicon to the growing fetus. The research suggests that OSA may be a nutrient that mothers are evolved to supply to the fetus and infant, as it lowers levels of absorbed aluminium in the brain, and improves bone density and strength.

So a fetus whose mother's MS diagnosis coincides with the pregnancy, and later born siblings, each could have a different n=1 womb experience, and different genetic/epigenetic results as a result of possibly less than optimal levels of silicon as a fetus/infant. So if the quote above is correct, and aluminium at very low concentration has been found to induce pro-inflammatory gene expression in human brain cells then if someone's womb experience has "primed" them to not only react, but over react to even small amounts of aluminium, it might be worth a look at. Another clue may be because of the silicon - connective tissue connection. :)

Where I've quoted from (and if you were interested in another possible read for summer,:)) Silica Water the Secret of Healthy Blue Zone Longevity in the Aluminum Age, by Dennis N Crouse PH.D. :)

pathtonature, 5G Canary and Phosphene like this.
  19. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I've been thinking about lead, because I conceived DS1 and lived in a house that, several years after I left, I found out that the water pipes in the whole street were being changed, as they had been found to be the old fashioned lead type, and the lead in the water was well over safety limits. In those days unleaded fuel wasn't the norm, and the house was close to a busy road. So lead was possibly a causal factor in his hyperactivity as a child. (O+, gatherer).

But anyway I found this and thought you might find it interesting in relation to blood type/genotype.
    https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/979b/39c1bce8e8fd030669d8b339021ae7cae49e.pdf Treating Lead Toxicity: Possibilities beyond Synthetic Chelation

If you look at the natural foods that are connected to lead elimination, there seems to be several different options. But in the genotype book, the differences for the explorer profile (which can be any blood type) mean that however helpful black tea is in relation to lead, it doesn't account for the fluoride, and for an extremely fluoride sensitive explorer like DS2, long term use could be devastating. In the book black tea is a definite avoid for all explorers. I haven't been through all of them, but turmeric and ginger for example would be much safer choices for DS2. But it would be interesting to see if your "inner doctor" is ever drawn to any of the possibilities. :)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    pathtonature, 5G Canary and Phosphene like this.
  20. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Sue- Thanks for all the thought provoking insights, information, reading suggestions and links. You bring more pieces to the puzzle... good thing I enjoy a good puzzle!

I can remember as a small child, we had to learn about Lead poisoning symptoms at school because we had associated issues in our environment back then. I remember telling my teacher that I thought I had Lead poisoning... and no action was ever taken. Our family doctor said I was anemic and gave me iron pills. This was the 70’s and I don’t think anybody really understood where we were headed back then. It had always bothered me that I never got tested and I decided last month to follow my intuition and test myself for heavy metals. Even though most tests aren’t accurate it at least confirmed what I had always suspected.

As a child one of my sisters told me ”Only eat what your body craves because your body knows exactly what it needs.” It always stuck with me and I have always tried to listen to what my body is craving. Probably would be a lot easier if I understood the science better but I am always learning from this forum. I try to learn something new each day.

I am also fluoride sensitive and never drank tea or coffee. I never really liked any hot liquids. In fact I hated the smell of tea/coffee and cigarettes most of my life. I would have to move myself just to escape the smell. About three years ago I remember telling my husband that someone smoked near me and I was actually craving the smell. The same thing happened with the smell of coffee. It was so bizarre to me at the time. I had completely switched from absolutely hating the smells of both to craving the smell of both. I never have smoked and I do drink an occasional cold coffee now but very rarely. But, when we found this forum and I became more educated it explained what those new cravings seemed to be indicating which made a lot more sense and pointed me in the right direction. It is tough when you don’t understand the science behind it and that is the great thing about this forum and these discussions- it opens your awareness to what your body is trying to communicate with you.

My “inner doctor”- I have always been drawn to ginger. I have been doing a lot of ginger and turmeric this past year too. It is interesting when we just listen to our body- it will tell us exactly what we actually need. It’s just this ever changing crappy environment that keeps destroying what nature constantly tries to heal in us.

pathtonature likes this.