1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Electrosensitivities and Blood type link?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Scompy, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Okay, some half-crazy talk, or not. So if a blood cell = radar dish for detecting and collecting our environment's EMFs (sunlight), then when we have more antigens attached to the outside of these dishes, couldn't it be more likely to BLOCK some receiving of nEMF and/or nnEMF from the outside environment? Why hasn't anyone asked about this deeper yet?

The structural geometry of having more antigens on a blood cell is telling me that Type O- could be the most Electrosensitive as a canary, and Type AB+ may not feel a thing being able to resist more environmental signaling. Maybe this could also why we don't see ES more widespread throughout the population?

Figure_40_02_05.jpg

If this crude hypothesis is accurate, then the next questions would be how the A-antigen, the B-antigen and the D-antigen (Rh Factor) on blood cells would interact with EMF to block it. I've seen on many other threads online that people that say they are any RH- bloodtype say they can sense problems from their phones and devices. Let's presume that is accurate for a moment and A and the B don't really do not matter much, then the RH+ antigen might be the key blocker on a blood cell to prevent nnEMF sensitivities.

For anecdotal experiences, I have known MANY O negs in my life, including myself and those in my family. Literally all of us experience ES in some ways. What I am curious about is how many people are aware of their blood type, and also see some correlations. This includes those that are RH+ that experience little sensitivities as much as those that are RH-.

recoen likes this.