1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Electron Deficiency might be an underlying factor in most chronic disease

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by diane, May 5, 2013.

1. diane

diane Gold

2. Thank you for sharing this article Diane! The confirmations are everywhere aren't they!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Diane - just skimmed it for now and will read it later..

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Looks like the word is getting out........change the world with ideas

5. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Bilirubin is an antioxidant? Interesting. Babies have been born with high bilirubin for decades. Poor little tykes fighting their mom's inflammation. Of course, the treatment is light photons.

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  6. Hope

Hope Gold

Clint Ober wrote that great book on Earthing a few years ago. I'm a bit surprised it took Dr Mercola this long to bring him on......I also wish Dr Mercola knew about Magnetico. The Earthing mats that Clint talks about in the book may not be so great as we learned in the EMF series.....though I am sure he will catch up. I am glad he is raising awareness though.....I think he should bring on Jack. Then his readership would REALLY learn stuff....

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Mercola is a marketer......he looks for the hot hand to sell his wares.

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

How come no one blasts Mercola for trying to make a buck??? .......... just saying....

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

everyone must make a living........but being authentic doing it is the key point. Mercola has to go with the hot hand but he has 55 employees that scour the net looking for content to "leverage". To me you need to have a clarity of purpose to gain people's thoughts and not their wallets. Without a true vision the people will perish, and without personal reflection, there is no clarity of purpose. There is a loss of passion........Some of the most important moments of clarity in life might have come from our internal reflection. Some call them epiphanies, moments of truth, or deeper levels of awareness. These defining moments can put all the other moments of our life into context.

If Mercola can spread the CORRECT clarity of the message than I am happy about it. We must provide our species with this clarity to make our way. We must aspire to be a great humanitarians, that should be our single focus. I look at Mercola as a cog in that great wheel.
    i choose to focus on the good he does and not the bad. We must strive to
    be love to others regardless of our differences, we must become as compassionate and understanding as possible in this journey.

Many people in the paleosphere lack this focus and clarity in my view. People who lack the clarity, generally lack a purpose. Therefore, they lack courage and the determination because they don't have a dream, a purpose they they could follow. People with no clarity often find ways to discourage others who have dreams, who have a purpose.

Often frustration is caused in our minds due to lack of clarity. It is the clarity of purpose that makes our lives exciting, it's clarity that fills our minds and hearts with passion. This is the missing piece of the puzzle of life!

The best way to succeed in anything in life is to have a specific purpose, a clear vision, a plan of action, and the determination to make it happen.

Some such moments of clarity have awakened me to what I can become, but my greatest moment of clarity, so far, is the realization of what I need to BE.

Not what others think I should be, not what I think others want me to be, but what I can truly be. Do not worry about Joe.........worry about you and your vision for transformation. Then pay it forward in your own way. Life has a way of paying you back when you pay it the homage it deserves.

10. Inger

Inger Silver

This just made my day........... amazing

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is how I decided I was finally a grownup not all that long ago ...... I can look at you {JK] and like the man I see - but you are who you are - not the man I think or wish you should be .... whatever I super impose upon you is not your failing - it is mine. People need to give us space to be who we are - to grow, evolve and become a better version of ourselves and if they have expectations of us that we don't live up to that isn't our fault - it is theirs. I wish I could say that better....hope you get what I mean.....

12. HoneyChild

HoneyChild Gold

This isn't anything new, Mercola interviewed Clint Ober a couple of years ago.

[video=youtube;9OhYOsvJleA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OhYOsvJleA[/video]

He also interviewed Dr Sinatra about earthing last year.

13. You said that just fine.

14. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Agreed!...............