1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Egyptian Rods/Gold and Infrared

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Mario, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Mario

Mario Gold

Hello

Can you briefly tell me whether these rods make any sense in connection with am sunlight and loading your own batterie?

Egyptian rods, right hand copper, left hand zinc.
    http://en.rods.ru/index.html

———-

You said that gold reflects IR light that‘s why the pyramids had them on top, therefore you‘d put blattgold at the back of an IR Sauna.

Does a gold braclett or neklace also charge with IR so that it will emit even after you have left the sun? Would it then make sense to charge them and keep your thyroid for example safe with gold? Is this maybe the reason egyptian crowns were always out of massive gold?
    ———-
    At vermont 2017 you said, the antidote of vitamin A and DHA is blue light, in the same phrase you say Vitamin A is built by blue light. How can I understand this?

Thank you for the elaborations.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Gold is a perfect ATOMIC reflector of red light so it does not charge unless the light hits your body direct.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You said I said, "At vermont 2017 you said, the antidote of vitamin A and DHA is blue light, in the same phrase you say Vitamin A is built by blue light. How can I understand this?"

I did not say this.......I said red light is the antidote to blue light toxicity.

JanSz likes this.
  4. Mario

Mario Gold

Thank you for your answers.

Maybe I misunderstand something but at minute 40.19 you seem to say exactly that.

JanSz likes this.