1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

eGFR, Creatinine and other things

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by Tara.P, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Tara.P

Tara.P Gold :)

Hi! Long time lurker and first time poster here.

I just got some labs from my doctor, I'm in BC Canada and my GP won't really order anything other that routine testing. Very dismissive of many concerns I have as my labs are in the "normal range".

I have more labs coming in the next few days that I got ordered from my naturopath (vit D, full thyroid panel, etc).

I am concerned about my eGFR and my creatinine levels. In the last 2 years my creatinine level has doubled (it is now at the very top of the range: 89umol/L (range 46-92 umol/L) and my eGFR has plummeted quite a lot from >120mL/min to 74mL/min. It's still normal but closer to the bottom end of the range, and I'm not sure how it goes from 120-74 mL/min in a matter of 2 years. What could cause this? I included pictures showing my results from Dec 2017 and Dec 2019 for eGFR and creatinine for comparison.

I think I am probably blue light toxic...and I am starting to turn this around for good! Just got my set of blue light blockers (wearing them now :) ) and am trying to acquire more seafood in my diet.

I'm trying to read as much as possible about Jack's methods, I don't feel like my cognitive abilities are what they once they were after having 2 babies. I feel like I'm a lot slower than everyone here haha

I want to start implementing CT as well, but I am not sure if it is safe while breastfeeding a baby?

Can someone also explain to me what Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin and Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin concentration is vs Hemoglobin? I am "Low" apparently.

I suffer from anxiety/panic attacks regularly. I just don't want to feel like crap anymore and be the best mom I can be for my two girls. Tara Palmer.png Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 5.41.21 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 5.40.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 5.40.52 PM.png

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020