1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Effects of Appendix Removal

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Jill A., Aug 9, 2018.

1. Jill A.

Jill A. Gold

Hello Dr Kruse. At the age of 24 I had an ectopic pregnancy which exploded and I was bleeding internally. Being young and stupid and not in my right mind at the time, I allowed them to remove my appendix with the explanation that I didnt need it and I could avoid a future surgery if it went bad later in life. Shaking my head here.
    I now know from your writing that it is a sperm bank for gut flora.
    Could you expand on the effects of missing an appendix and how to support my body in creating and maintaining gut flora. I am beginning to eat raw oysters without mastication when I can get them fresh and working on my redox potential per your directions in the blogs.

I am waiting on haplo typing and will be making an appt to speak with you after I receive results.

It has also been revealed recently that I have gallstones. This is another organ that is routinely removed. I have read in the blogs about its very important function. How can Drs not know this information? I sent my Dr an excerpt of your paper outlining its function.
    Of course they want to talk about surgery. I am not considering it.

Thanks

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you are redox queen you can easily mitigate it.

3. Jill A.

Jill A. Gold

OK! I can do that.