1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Effect of CO2 on Water

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Optimal Health is EZ, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Dr Kruse points out: mitochondria reverse photosynthesis, release CO2 and water.

Does anyone wonder what the effect is of CO2 on water?

We've done experiments on the voltage of water as measured through the exclusion zone. Anyone want to guess what happens to the voltage? What mV reading we've seen that relates to a specific mV Dr Kruse mentions in mitochondria?

2. I'm not sure I successfully built any suspense...

Measuring different carbonated waters we got an EZ just about to -400mV. This in contrast to a normal exclusion zone (non-carbonated) of about -200mV. The effect of CO2 on water increasing the voltage is transient, and after the voltage spikes and the bubbles dissipate it returns to about -200mV.

Dr Kruse, I believe you mention the voltage on the inner mitochondrial membrane is -400mV? I would love to know how that is derived, and if anyone has thoughts about CO2 and water interaction.

I would posit the effect of photosynthesis and of mitochondria is to tap this voltage increasing effect of CO2 and water interaction.

Marko Pollo likes this.