1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Educating doctors

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by MJ*, Mar 15, 2012.

1. MJ*

MJ* New Member

I would love to see a forum for ideas, suggestions, articles etc., that can be used to help us explain what we are trying to achieve to our own doctors. Even start a directory of docs who are open to this.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a great idea. I used to have a wonderful Doc -a young woman. She was just great and very open minded but when I asked about HCG - she truly thought I had lost my mind!! However I would have been able to give her stuff to read etc and she would have embraced it. Unfortunately she has moved away - I am very tempted to follow her to the ends of the earth if need be! At the practise I go to now - I can't get any of them to listen at all or do the labs I want. They have no interest if my blood work looks reasonable no matter what I say

3. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Caroline LoL I know how you feel...my own hubby thinks I'm nutz, I am trying to find a DO because they are generally more open minded, but unfortunately they don't always take our insurance, and I can't work without that.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is getting a DO the way to go? I really have no idea how to find someone who would be sympathetic to all of this. Also - I don't have private ins. so would have to pay for everything - ouch! I don't understand how a busy guy like Dr. Kruse has made time for all of us and yet our own family doc can't be bothered. It always seems like such a waste of time going to them. Hopefully things will change soon.

5. MJ*

MJ* New Member

I think DOs tend to be a little more open minded to alternative medicines and practices. That's not to say that there are not some doctors out there who are open, but I think the big thing is most are just afraid of getting sued and they like to stick with the program for that reason...without insurance this could get pricey, maybe you can work something out with a local lab.

6. admin

admin Guest

You now have an Educating Doctors section, Optimizers! :)