1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eczema Problems??

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Kellie B Wilson, Mar 19, 2019.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Till now I was drinking (2Q +1)=66.7ppm (my day 465 on DDW) today= March 20/2019
    Today I am starting on (3Q +1)=56.25ppm

4Q+1P= 50 =(4*25+1*150)/5
    3Q+1P= 56.25 =(3*25+1*150)/4
    2Q+1P= 66.667 =(2*25+1*150)/3

Eventually I see using straight 25ppm
    but want to get there gradually.

DDW definitely works positively on my nightly peeing
    and
    other functions of urinary system.

2. How is the best way to delete deuterium in our body?

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Follow natural way of life stay away from technology
    Get max of sunlight information (and energy) on your bare skin an eyes
    Live in places that have high energy and low deuterium content, (no ozone holes)
    Eat food with low deuterium content
    Drink water with low deuterium content
    Swim in water that have low deuterium content
    Breath the air that have low deuterium content
    Breath little less and in the way raise CO2 content in the air you take
    Induce Matrix of your mitochondria to produce more water by minimizing amount of water you drink

Tiffany Elbogen likes this.
  4. Okay, status update: the rash has gotten worse, swollen, moved to his testicles and is now blistering and oozing liquid. I am afraid for him to go to the doctor because of what they will give him. I am thinking a quick trip to Mexico is in order? We have tried everything everyone has suggested. He is sitting in the sun without his sunglasses. #junkmaintenance. How long will it take for him to get better at this rate?

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  5. Hi Kellie, We went to Puerto AVenturas Mexico for 3 weeks in March and the sun and salt water cleared my daughter's eczema on her arms up in a matter of days. The itch remained though and got worse when she sweat. It was almost as if her body was purging the inflammation, as we could still see the eczema rash under her skin. A week after we got home the eczema and inflammation got much better and it was almost as if her body needed time to digest the vitamin d from the sun and dispersed it to all areas of her body, thus improving her skin very much. I hope your husband gets some relief and healing down there! Good luck.

Tiffany Elbogen likes this.