1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eczema Problems??

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Kellie B Wilson, Mar 19, 2019.

1. My husband has had a genital rash for a while. At first we thought it was jock itch, or a fungal infection, or ringworm. He has done just about everything he could to clear it up. I even suggested he use the red light for a few sessions to see if it would clear up. He can't get out in the sun yet in North Carolina. When he used the red light for about 40 minutes it seemed to have gotten worse. He was going to the doctor but I am afraid they will give him that strong eczema cream that is bad for his body. He also has a rash under his arms near his armpits that goes and comes that also itches like crazy.

drezy and JanSz like this.
  2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Why can’t he get out in the sun yet? A spot sheltered from wind from 10am to 6pm is blissfully warm on sunny days even here in PA.

Perhaps strong epsom salt baths?

I have intermittent eczema as well and understand the torture. Best wishes!

drezy likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Eczema is a lack of light and 5G issue = a change in topology issue.

Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

His junk needs to be in the sun

Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  5. Will red light work at all? Why does it appear to have gotten worst?

6. He works in the sun everyday. He is a farmer who unfortunately wears his sunglasses everyday due to a dilated pupil in his left eye. A hydraulic hose damaged his eye about 40 years ago so he now has an implanted lense in it. Bad news, I know. He is watching the sunrise with me and the sunset everyday without his glasses. Baby steps.....

7. Jack, not sure 5G is implemented in backwards, Smithfield, North Carolina.

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

10. PalmBeach1

PalmBeach1 Silver

Has he tried coconut oil to relieve itch? As dr Kruse says getting in sun is best. I use Coconut oil for skin and hair and injesting it.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Sunlight contains UV

UV ultraviolet

//////////////////////////////

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

FARMERS are naked in the sun..........this is where Farmer's tan comes from. I think you've missed the point.

The place where the sun never shines is where his immune system is not working.

He needs to get it all in the sun. I reject your premise. Being outdoors with clothes on is not being in the sun on this site.

See below from Uncle Jack's Instagram today:

[​IMG]

Kellie B Wilson, drezy and Inger like this.
  15. Inger

Inger Silver

this is me too ^^ :) :)
    I do it in winter too.
    If I have to use wool socks and gloves and hat, does not matter.
    Those parts needs to get the sun. Exactly the parts that close to all people hide from the sun! Because of our cultural norms we hide them from the sun all the time, so when home, and at the beach, I am making up for that issue doing the opposite.

drezy likes this.
  16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-3-20_7-57-2.png

============================================================
    ============================================================

When using light exposure
    ALWAYS
    allow skin accommodation period.
    Up to one month of gradual sunlight exposure may be need.

-------------------------------------
    Direct sunlight on a whole body with emphasis of having sunlight on affected area is #1

He tried red light exposure, that resulted in negative experience.
    At this point it looks like the bets are on UV light.
    UV lights, specially black light (UVa) are first to go when trying artificial lights.

Above are two lamps producing UV.
    a. place Fiji suntanning lamp at the genitalia's level.
    (gradually) develop ability to tolerate once a day exposure for continuous 16 minutes from distance where he touches the lamp.
    Full turn on timer on that lamp is 16 minutes.

If he spends time behind his desk, may install that lamp under the desk.

Use 6 -10 of
    Onforu 2 Pack 60W UV LED Black Light
    for general lighting indoors
    keep it on from sunrise to about 2 hrs before bed time.

search this board for:

"Well of the Sea," in the basement of the Hotel Sherman in Chicago.

This is old picture of my UV setup,

since I added more lamps.

[​IMG]

17. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL! I keep thinking ...
    Uncle Jacks sunbaked Rocky Mountain Oysters

Serious subject though. I think the human sex organs are pretty ridiculous organs when you look at the rest of nature. Humans (and maybe bonobos) are doing the deed pretty much whenever they want (versus seasonally). There is such a high metabolic requirement on human "junk" for this reason.

My boy is outside right now following this protocol. He's reviewed much of the material here. I've seen his junk and butt now more as a teen than I think I did during the whole diaper change phase. When the time comes he'll be more than ready to keep my surname in circulation.

@Kellie B Wilson if your husband is often riding on a tractor or other equipment do check under the seat. If a power inverter or even a battery is under there it's bad mojo. The battery isn't as concerning as the fact that it could be getting recharged from an alternator.

Inger likes this.
  18. I just had a BOOM moment. Thank you, thank you to all the participants/members for your insight. Yes, I am sure he is/was sitting on something that is giving him bad mojo. He has had a PSA over the last few years which is alarmingly high but no cancer, as of yet. Any bio-hacking beyond the sun, would also be helpful. He also has a utilities contracting company that requires him to sit on large pieces of equipment for extended periods of time throughout the day. So yes, I bet there is the culprit of the bad mojo. I LOVE to surround myself with smart people and I have just recently "asked Jack" two questions and I have had nothing put wonderful help from all the members. I have been stalking Dr. Kruse for years but finally read everything I could and watched every podcast I could and broke down and joined the group. I have had nothing but positive experience with everyone being so helpful. THANK YOU to everyone. Drezy, I am going to ask my husband a few more in depth questions when I get home today. I hope I can join everyone in Mexico this December!

Jeremy Fox likes this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

Welcome on in. We're all crazy here, but in a good way.

Let us know what comes out of it.

Mitochondriac public service announcement:
    Everyone should at least get their hands on a basic meter and spend all day with it right next to their junk. No joke, even though junk is pretty funny. You might be shocked with what you find.

20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

PSA is produced in prostate gland.
    Larger PSA = due to more prostate tissue.

More Deuterium in prostate gland = more ability to grow prostate tissue.

Currently the "optimal" deuterium level in the body is thought to be 130ppm.
    That may be good for (some kind of) average person.

In the recent video dr Q mentions their experiments with Olympic athletes (who get medals),
    some of them have their deuterium levels at 80ppm

(time 47:50 ) deuterium depletion is not only for sick people, we got 6 Olympic medals
    chemo works better with lower D

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/low-cortisol-levels.14194/page-97#post-264951

drezy likes this.