1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eczema much better!

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Lindsay Alfieri, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Hi Jack!

I wanted to report back my findings on my daughter's eczema after 3 weeks spent in the Yucatan (Puerto Aventuras). The cuts on her skin cleared up within a few days of being there which was awesome (!) although we could see almost like red patches of inflammation under her skin inside her elbows... it almost seemed like a healing crisis where the condition almost got worse and was trying to purge it out through the skin... the itch didn't go away while we were there and it seemed to be exacerbated when she started sweating (only in the areas where she has eczema so from her hand to her elbow). It almost seems like she was allergic to her sweat so I wanted to ask you what that meant... could it be her body was too acidic? Or was it the toxins coming out? Gut related? However, a week after we got home her skin sort of started to go back to the normal eczema state BUT then I realized that it consistently started to get better! It seems like the inflammation she displayed on her skin and on her cheeks (broken blood vessels) has calmed way down! Her arms look awesome now! They have calmed down so much. She still scratches a few times throughout the day but nothing like before. Her skin isn't as reptile-like and it really looks like it's going back to normal! I'm sure this all be due to her body digesting all the Vitamin D she got in Mexico and perhaps her body just needed time to digest everything and replenish all her vitamins and minerals she was lacking so that's why I recently started noticing such a big difference? We are so happy with the results and thank you for your priceless advice. We are trying to work on a plan to move down there for the majority of the year :)

I also wanted to tell you that I met an Argentinian woman (40 years old) and her husband and 2 kids who moved to Puerto Aventuras a year ago because in Argentina she was suffering from severe osteoporosis in her 30's. She said she had so much pain she couldn't live a good life there. They took a huge leap of faith and moved to Mexico and now, a year later, she is pain free and her calcium and phosphorus etc. are higher than normal without taking any supplements. Her doctors in Argentina can't believe it :). I can!

Thanks again Jack!

Alex97232, MITpowered26 and drezy like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

awesome

Lindsay Alfieri likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Today's PSA for Black Swan: Living on the edge of chaos is also an aesthetic choice: the acceptance of living joyously with the unpredictable, the new and the unknown. #biophysics

[​IMG]