1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eating the Leptin rx, but tall, thin, low appetite

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by MattD1995, Dec 9, 2018.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I’ve perused the forums for info on this topic. I know Dr Kruse has said both fat and thin people can be Leptin resistant. Here’s my problem...

I already have a fairly low appetite. While eating clean carbs like small amounts of basmati rice or potatoes, my appetite stays decent. However, eating low carb DESTROYS my appetite. Every time. I’ve eaten keto before. Carnivore. And now I’ve been on the Leptin RX with tons of seafood for 2 weeks, and I’m running into the same problem I have every time I eat low carb.

I’m rapidly losing weight. To much weight. The more weight I lose, the more fatigued I get which is counterproductive since my goal is to fix my severe Adrenal fatigue. I’ve always been a very healthy weight without even trying. 6 foot 8, 220 pounds, and a basketball build from years of sports. I’m getting uncomfortably thin though on this diet.

I’m doing daily CT, eating oysters/salmon/sardines, Grounding, wearing blue blockers, and getting sun. My appetite is continuing to drop and it’s affecting me both mentally and physically as my weight declines.

I’ve been obsessively consuming Dr Kruse’s blog/Facebook/Patreon posts for hours a day attempting to learn as much as possible. I understand WHY I should be eating the Leptin RX, but it’s the one protocol he advocates that my body just doesn’t seem to be able to handle at the moment.

I’m open to any input/suggestions. I’m currently looking into EFT and some other mental treatments to try to resolve any potential mental/emotional stressors that might be affecting my appetite.

Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Have you ever thought that your colony of mitochondria is trying to teach you something about your Carnot engines? I'll give you an example.

HAIR GROWTH AND LOSS IS A LIGHT EVENT: Did you know that regrowing hair is just like watering a plant?

Hair needs to absorb light energy to stay healthy and fight the thinning process. Here’s the formula:

Scalp + Light Energy = Hair Growth

We can get hair growth when we add cooling of the environment with a lot of red light from a good source to increase our matrix engine. Hair grows as a result of the mitochondria function in the follicle. It also means that the more surface area you irradiate and cool the more hair you’ll grow. This is why winter animals get winter coats in case you were wondering. It is a simple Carnot example of how we really work. Baldness is a loss of mitochondrial efficiency from indoor living, hats, and lack of sun and cold exposure.

Carnot showed us a few hundred years ago how a heat engine like mitochondria really works. His work showed that the best way to increase the efficiency of a heat engine was to increase the difference in the temperature from the heat source (matrix) inside the engine and the exterior surroundings. The more mitochondrial damage you have the harder it is to regrow hair and the more light and cold you need to grow your hair back!!!

The hotter an engine can run the more thermally efficient it is. Red light exposure and cooling both increase the amount of heat your colony of mitochondria release in your scalp to grow hair. This is why diabetics lose hair all over their bodies as their HbA1C rises. Most of them are blue light or nnEMF toxic. This idea has guided engineers for 200 years but it still seems to perplex doctors who treat people with mitochondrial damage from many sources. Watch 16:90-18:00 of this video to get it loud and clear. BIOPHYSICS ALWAYS WINS THE WAR OF ATTRITION with the ignorant in medicine.

3. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Dr Kruse,

Thank you for the extensive reply! Forgive me while my low dopamine brain tries to correlate this with the action I need to take for my situation....

Clearly, my mitochondria are damaged and light deficient. Based on what you said about cooling the environment and adding light, continuing an aggressive sunlight + CT approach is crucial for me. I’m still a bit confused on how to fix my low appetite and and unwanted weight loss... Will these things theoretically improve with continued aggressive CT even if I add some carbs back for the time being? Since CT is adding significant cooling to my environment...

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dont worry about the symptoms......JUST FIX the heat engine problem then the symptoms VANISH.

6. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Got it. So continue with the Leptin RX + CT, and the unwanted weight loss should resolve itself due to improved mitochondrial efficiency AKA fixing the heat engine.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yep......bad thinking is tied to the symptoms of mitocondrial colony stress too. Do not worry about it. It will improve too.

This is why people who do not get this message early wind up with Alzheimer's too.

It is also a Carnot like disease.

Did you know the incidence of dementia's at the equator is remarkably lower than it is at higher latitude's where people live inside too?

..........have you ever asked yourself why this is the case? After my answer above it should be obvious why bad cognition is now common in the modern world.

If you had a spectroscope inside your home and pointed it at the window and then compared it to the outdoor readings you'd begin to understand why an indoor life and dementia walk hand and hand.

Loss of purple or red frequencies decreases the Carnot efficiency of the mitochondria in the brain.

If you were to go inside by the windows and shot a new pic with your spectroscope do you know what part of the spectrum is block by glass somewhat? IR-A is.......50% of it is in fact.

What does this mean to dementia risk?

It means when you live indoors because of the loss of UV and IRA there is a relative INCREASE of blue. This increases the Blue light hazard for all people who do this........THIS Is what has led to 21st century dementia risks........we are indoor silly talking monkey's ignorant about how light operates to cause mitochondrial failure by the Carnot mechanism.

recoen likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Retinal = Vitamin A. What did researchers find when they added blue light to a constant source of photoreceptors? The photoreceptors were destroyed.

So as the photoreceptors are destoyed what do you think happens the Carnot effect in the colony of mitochondria throughout the organism?

You starting to see how the pieces all fit yet?
    [​IMG]

They said in a press release “Photoreceptors are useless without retinal, which is produced in the eye.” Where have you heard this before? https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_re…/2018-08/uot-ucd080618.php

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Every decade heteroplasmy rises on average 10% and this determines the disease phenotype we see with aging.

^^^^this means our heat engines lose 10% efficiency every decade we age and we cannot do much about it......

Today's world has changed this relationship and younger people like YOU are now aging in many organ systems at much higher rate leading to your symptoms. The implications for man in a tech world is daunting when you realize its non-linear effects on the colony of mitochondria Carnot effect. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0165614718301196