1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eating post Leptin Rx

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by melrito, Apr 16, 2012.

1. melrito

melrito Gold

Dr. Kruse,

I have done the Leptix Rx and have seen many of the small wins detailed in your blog, so I believe I have restored my leptin sensitivity. I am finding that when eating post leptin rx, I am very hungry all day if I do not to eat a Leptin Rx-style big breakfast with at least 40g of protein. If I go with only 25-30g of protein, I am hungry very soon after breakfast (or never get a full feeling from breakfast at all). If I eat the big breakfast, I am not hungry until mid-afternoon and generally just skip lunch and have a larger dinner. Does this mean I am not really leptin sensitive yet? Or, if I am, is there a problem with eating the larger leptin rx-style breakfast even after the leptin rx?

Thanks again for being so generous with your time to answer everyone's questions.

2. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

Good question, I second it. Hubby is definitely reset so eating smaller breakfast but when I do, I'll be hungry like you stated above. When I do eat a bab I almost always skip lunch.

Jack says post reset your largest meal should be dinner (in terms of protein), so it seems to me that you could still have a BAB and a largish dinner and be good to go....? Let's see if jack chimes in. So many threads though I've no idea how he even gets through all the posts (must do it while he's in the deep ct!!)