1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eating Oysters

Discussion in 'The Epi-Paleo Diet' started by Gracelind, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

If we have 20 fresh oysters is it better to eat them all at once, all in one day, or spread over several days?

In other words, is there an optimal limit of oyster consumption based on ability of the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and minerals from oysters?

Analogy: I've read that the body has a limit on how much Vit C or B vitamins can be absorbed. The excess is excreted in the urine.

Tanya likes this.
  2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Great question!

3. Jonathin

Jonathin Gold Member

If DHA is conserved by the body as Jack has stated, why not consume all twenty to elevate your electron catching capacity now rather than over a longer period of time. I suppose your digestive capabilities might be a factor if you have problems.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

depends upon your current GMA.

5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I was wondering more about zinc/copper balancing. Can you throw too much at it?

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not with food.........but with supplements yes.

7. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

I don't know what GMA is. A search didn't bring it up. Would be a good addition to the Kruse glossary.

How about with a very bad ReDox, autoimmune muscle wasting, EMG showing muscle cell membrane instability?

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

global magnetic anomolies

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

told ya we are heading in a new complex direction.......strap yourself in

Danco3636 and Clayton like this.
  10. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

Will do. Reviewing the last few blogs plus the ones you mentioned in Tilted Quilt blog and comments.

11. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

I guess its a good thing they are closing down HAARP.... supposedly!