1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Eating after CT?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by DPH, Oct 17, 2016.

1. DPH

DPH Silver

Jack wrote in another thread I made: "Never eat post CT. Ruins effect. ". But I never got an answer to the reason as to why. Do anyone know why you should not eat post CT, and does after mean close, as 30 minutes, or for the whole day?
    If this is the case do you need to do CT in the evening/night?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT sets up flow of protons from WAT to mitochondria to turn into heat to shrink water around mitochondria to improve ECT. Why would you want to stop that by eating more electrons?

DPH this is COMMON SENSE now. Come on.

Brent Patrick and Optimalbound like this.
  3. DPH

DPH Silver

How long after CT can you eat though?
    If I did CT at say 1-2pm, it would be hard to go without eating for the rest of the day. Should you always time your CT sessions for late in the evening or night because of this?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Any time.......but to answer this you need context.

5. DPH

DPH Silver

But how can you do CT in the morning or middle of the day if you can't eat after? Or do you not mean to not eat for the whole day, and if so how long is the window after the CT when you can start to eat again? 30 minutes, 1 hour? 5 hours?
    My context for doing CT is not fat loss or any illness. I want to do it for performance and overall health reasons.