1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dry Fasting . . . . what the!?!?! Another bio-hacking tool from the Eastern block?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Da-mo, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

A couple of people I work with are heavily into martial arts. One of them went 2 weeks without water or food and felt great by his own perception. The other has spent time training with ex special forces in Russia where he was astounded to find that while he was taking on water at every opportunity while training, the Russians only consumed salt and didn't re-hydrate at all.

I had to know more so I'm researching this now and thought I'd start off a discussion here with a primer at this link http://curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1913883

It seems that great success was had curing victims of Chernobyl using this method and there are plausible theories for why it works and can have other benefits. It seems to have effects on autophagy, cellular mitosis and healing.

Could this be another bio hacking tool we could add? I think it has definite potential.

David Limacher likes this.
  2. Josh

Josh Gold

I would guess that it only works well if one can enter the PPP, unfortrunately this is a big "if" in a world of nnEMF and circadian mismatches....

3. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

. . . Reading further seems it is effective against radiation sickness and malignant tumours amongst other things . . .

4. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Just heard from the workmate that he ate fruit and veges during his dry fast - so perhaps fat metabolism is not so critical to it - although he would get some water from food. As you would expect from a young kick boxer at the top of his game, probably in great condition to start with as well.

5. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Just skimming through a very rough translation of Dry medical Fasting - Myths and Reality -Sergei Ivanovich Filanov

From about page 91 . . . BOOM, BOOM, BOOM . . . . .

so many correlations with the stuff JK writes - but some even more ancient pathways and explorations of the primordial condition, light as food (directly) and quantum superposition.

the very loose translation (from Russian) can be downloaded here: https://docs.google.com/folderview?...k2MzctYzMyYTMzZmY3MjJh&usp=drive_web&hl=en_US

It wont display unless you download and save it

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    oceanstarz and kovita like this.
  6. billy

billy New Member

Hmmm
    FWIW...
    My Thai wife says the Muay Thai kickboxers just whet their mouths and don't swallow much water, if any.

7. kovita

kovita Silver

I was born and raised in communistic block and during mu university studies our professors often shared with us some deeper insights into the russian science (mostly as a jokes for breaks). If I think about it now I see they were in the absurdity of the regimen allowed tu pursue very "wild" and even absurd ideas. It certainly was a kind of freedom that is still bringing fruits.

David Limacher likes this.
  8. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I wonder if the diminished power of the pharmaceutical industry, with less influence over the research and training, also allowed more freedom to explore other possibilities.

kovita likes this.
  9. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

Learned a new word . . . . "autolysis"

10. kovita

kovita Silver

there was complete lack of everything...from toillet paper to laboratory equipment. Every scientist usually had to build his equipment by himself from what was available. I believe this fact favoured many positive things...starting by simple solutions and simple questions. You could not go any other way but the way of the least resistance, anecdoticallythis often what works in the nature be the design ;-) The life was very simple and monotonous, eventually people did not get so much distracted by many options and had more reason to use what was there available from the previous generations. Maybe this is not truth at all, just my thoughts ;-)

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is what bio hacking is fundamentally.

12. oceanstarz

oceanstarz New Member

In my experience it is a tremendous tool.. An interesting unexpected thing happened the first time I did it. Went outside in the sun and grounded about 16 hours in.. It felt incredible and unique and familiar from childhood. The body flashback that came up was when we were between spots and the entire family camped out for an entire summer on the beach . From 8am to 10 PM we were outside, in the sun, swimming in the sea, drinking good water ( back then ) , eating simply . Felt incredible as a child for me it was the biggest highlight. I immediately recalled that we didn't drink alot of water too busy in the sea and sun being a kid catching squirrels and chipmunks. I live a mile high in Colorado so its dry I and the experience is more intense . Even more so higher up. I am definately going to do some interval dry fasting until I move to the new place. I have done IF for 7 years and did a total of 21 days fasting last year as a pinch hit for some condition. Yesterdays dry fast I was in mild ketosis in 18 hours . I am definately going to dry fast if/ when I am not ketotic. I know its anecdotal but body feedback is rational , and in my case its loud. I had reviewed Filonovs translated book, someone needs to do a professional translation .. fascinating. fascinating.. https://www.perfectketo.com/dry-fasting/

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    Da-mo, caroline and WalterNL like this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

dry fasting
    no food, no water intake during dry fasting
    ---------------------
    mitochondria makes water
    to adjust to dry fast
    I would expect that mitochondria should increase its water production (available energy is increased)

directions of water flow within body may change

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Da-mo likes this.
  14. Billybats

Billybats New Member

In this link its says what Dr. K has been saying and what Da-mo pointed out how Dr. Kruse's stuff correlates, it does with this part of it..still reading . Interesting article. Posted a piece of the article below.

Get this: Limited fluid intake pushes your body to burn more fat since fat can be used to produce metabolic water (water that your body makes internally).

For every 100 grams of fat, your body can make 107-110 grams of water, compared to 60g from carbs and just 42g of water from protein.[*][*][*][*]

In other words, fat is the most efficient source of internal water.

Since you won’t be hydrating your body with external liquids, metabolic water is of extreme importance and your body will strive to make it from fat at a higher rate than it would on a water fast.

This fat-burning effect can accelerate and support your state of ketosis.

Given that fat is necessary for a successful dry fast, it’s ideal if you do it while following the ketogenic diet.

High-fat meals in between the fast will help you breeze through it with minimal discomfort.

Helio Silva and Da-mo like this.
  15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

High fat meals didn't help me until my winter Biohack of getting around 12 hours total darkness after evening transition frequencies, more in line with the light cycle, being in the cold lane and grounded overnight. It's resulted in a change in my need for water. I can go from sunset to sunrise without needing to drink, or get up to pee, and not waking up thirsty or dry eyed. Major improvement. :cool:

I've been thinking about diurnal mammals naturally dry fasting overnight, and hibernating bears ....Dietary or stored fat, cold, dark, grounded and IR ... Fat seems to be one part of nature's recipe. When I couldn't burn fat properly because of my heteroplasmy rate, dry fasting would have been an additional stress.

Da-mo likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Water fasts increase total body water and deplete deuterium in the matrix to affect some key pathways in the cell, namely glutathione and dampen COX-2 amplification. That is the key to the understanding nuance of matrix biology.

JanSz, Lahelada and Da-mo like this.
  17. kris90

kris90 New Member

Water fast? Or "dry" fast?

Da-mo likes this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What word did I use?

Da-mo and kris90 like this.
  19. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I must say it all makes much more sense now that we are aware of the deuterium link.

20. Mhoej

Mhoej Gold

Water fast, from sunset to sunrise, yes?