1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Drink MORE or LESS ?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Jackie Nelson, Aug 12, 2019 at 4:26 PM.

1. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Am confused about whether it is better to drink very little water (unless it is DDW)
    or to drink more ... since being in a WiFi and other non native EMF world is like
    putting ourselves into a microwave. This naturally dehydrates. Dr. Lazlo Boros has a tiny
    coffee in the morning, made with DD water and drinks little for the rest of the day. He says we make EZ water
    (deuterium depleted water) from saturated fat ... hence his high fat intake. Not sure
    what to believe here. Perhaps just drinking when truly thirsty is the answer but not if we
    are all walking around dehydrated. Any comments or suggestions welcome.

JanSz likes this.
  2. kris90

kris90 New Member

If your mitochondria are in tip-top shape, yes, you make DDW in the matrix from saturated fats and your own bodyfat. If you live in 5G, or even densely populated 4G, chances are your mitochondrial function is poor and restricting water is likely a bad idea.

I myself drink about 5-6 L of ice cold water per day. Drinking cold water helps us burn more fat, and burning more fat means mitochondria make more DDW.

Brent Patrick and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Boros has to sell in his game.......I don't have anything to sell for water testing. Caveat emptor

Brent Patrick and kris90 like this.
  4. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Thank you for the information, Dr. Kruse. And yes, the marketing of DD water is certainly an issue.

And Kris90 - As far as drinking very cold water to "burn more fat" ... I agree, but that's not a wise goal for me, since I seem to be genetically
    thin and not interested in losing more body weight (but appreciate your comments).

5. kris90

kris90 New Member

Oh I am too. I have no fat to lose, but once you get lean, it's very easy to stay lean, and using cold and fasting helps with autophagy and protecting from EMF. Fat burning is not just about being lean. It's about having optimal mitochondrial function to navigate through the toxic world we live in today.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Only people with DI have these issues.

kris90 and Lahelada like this.
  8. kris90

kris90 New Member

I'm 155 lbs right now, so I guess I should be dead LOL

drezy likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

outlier
    an outlier is a data point that differs significantly from other observations.

Long live Kris

kris90 likes this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Anybody else who drinks 5-6 liters of (150ppm D/H) water daily (and is very healthy)
    please raise your hand

11. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL. He was a good man and loved his children, I just wish I had a chance get a kofta recipe from him.

@kris90 if you continue to defy all Jan's metrics and tables I'm sending the Ancient Aliens docudrama crew to your house. They could use the material.

Alex97232 and kris90 like this.
  12. kris90

kris90 New Member

HAHA. Mom and I tend to be unique creatures and have always done things differently than most. I love people's reaction what I do. Nobody can understand me as a person. I love embracing that.

13. kris90

kris90 New Member

HAHA. Mom and I tend to be unique creatures and have always done things differently than most. I love people's reaction what I do. Nobody can understand me as a person. I love embracing that.

drezy likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am guessing that @Jack Kruse thinks that you are the person we all should look up to.
    That counts the most.
    I am getting impression that if we all drank 5-6 liters water daily we would be just like you.

15. drezy

drezy Gold

Kris' context is not Jan's context.

I think one thing that we learn here is that context is more important tables,standard measures, and guidelines.

Theoretically if it were that simple we could just make one large enough excel spreadsheet that could diagnose any issue.

Instead we know that a sharp clinician will beat static information.

I think the lesson is writ large here:
    https://spectrum.ieee.org/biomedica...promised-and-underdelivered-on-ai-health-care

JanSz and kris90 like this.
  16. kris90

kris90 New Member

^^^ exactly. It's an N=1.

My reasoning for the water is that Jack has taught me that water and heat (IR) are a married couple. IR light drives water production in mitochondria, and water/cooling (CT, or drinking cold water) drives heat (IR) release from mitochondria through uncoupling. So my water consumption is a hack I use, especially when I'm trapped indoors devoid of UV and IR light (my office job) with a set temperature of 23 C. I use ice water to cool my body so I can uncouple and release IR light in a suboptimal environment.

This of course is after my morning CT session (cold bath, swim or shower, drive to work with windows down, etc), sunbathing and grounding at sunrise.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

water and heat (IR) are a married couple.
    --------------------
    That was good to write a long time ago.
    It is not that simple.
    There are a variety of waters and a variety of heat frequencies.
    So really there is a crowd. Some married others are not.

Then you are definitely outlier with
    your 5-6 liters of drinking water, full of deuterium, very low testosterone and apparently very healthy.
    --------------------
    Eventually, your pieces fit together well, and that is the most important.

I would love to find
    statistically significant
    bunch of people with similar to your's indicators. I do not think there are many.

18. kris90

kris90 New Member

My water is not full of deuterium, although I do not know its content. I meant to get it tested with a mass spectrometer at Ottawa University, but things got busy. I still would like to and would be happy to share the results.

Regardless, cooling always leads to heat release, so I feel what I am doing is allowing my mitochondria to make more DD matrix water. It seems to be working based on how I feel and function. I can fast easily without hunger so I know I am a fat burner. I am also lean without really exercising much or purposely restricting my calories.

JanSz likes this.
  19. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Don't know deuterium percentage but I've been drinking about five liters of well water a day along with an additional one or two of these sodas https://drinksunwink.com. Ocean CT swimming against nine foot waves plus hours of SG shortly after solar noon has me sweating a lot. I could probably drink more but I get tired of drinking so much lol.

kris90 and JanSz like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

ok. Thanks
    anybody else?