1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr. K's webinar....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Sep 12, 2014.

1. BTA

BTA New Member

CT 6 is missing - error message - page not found. I'm glad it's working for you - it's not complete or in detail. Example - lyme meet leptin was just a tiny bit of a huge subject.

2. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Just to clarify...it didn't work for me. I got my health back before I found this site. Recovering from the things I did is not the norm, I'm kind of going backwards trying to figure out what actually occurred for me to get where I am.

Yes the Lyme leptin blog barely scratched the surface.....but you can substitute Lyme for just about any other stressor on the body and it applies in blog after blog. Recovering from this shit is hard. Ive done it and had to drag my kids through it....awesome mitochondria/disease state I shared with them....its like turning a screw....the whole body has to turn at once

Alex97232, kovita, Martin and 3 others like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^smart lady

4. BTA

BTA New Member

CT6 is missing

5. BTA

BTA New Member

any idea of how to get it back?

6. Fuck australia and its over-regulation

Martin likes this.
  7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Th
    There is technical problems with the site. We all got emails a few days ago. Hacked.....

9. ssj3

ssj3 Silver

This is nothing. Just wait, we will soon become the "Property of the State"... if we aren't already!

All online activities to be recorded and provided to ASIO, media can no longer report on any ‘special operations’ involving ASIO, ASIO employees can question and detain anyone, refusing to answer a question from ASIO will be a criminal offence, independent monitor will be removed, any parent leaving a child under the age of 12 unattended anywhere faces a jail term of up to six months, should I go on...

10. Hope

Hope Gold

It's also an amazing jumping board to start to plunge into your own healing. That's what Leptin meets Lyme did for me among many other blogs, but that one especially opened my eyes.....it's easy to judge something but hard to do the work that is required. You may want to find a good MD who could help you dig as deep as you can......with highly personal attention. There are lots of diamonds in this place if you are willing to read, too...but from what you describe it seems deeper help w an awesome MD is key. Tim Jackson does consults too, BTW.

Best of luck to you in unlocking the keys to your journey! :)

11. facepalm...humans true nature is becoming a thing of the past real quick.

12. Josh

Josh Gold

Perhaps we are really just in those dark pods dreaming this while the robots feed off of our energy. After watching all 3 movies under the moon in the Himalayas, a man said to me "go find out"...true story....

caroline likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CT 6 is back

Alex97232 likes this.