1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr. K's webinar....

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Sep 12, 2014.

1. cantweight

cantweight Gold

I totally chuckled when Jack mentioned the Earths magnetic pull and they both went "Ooohhhhh!"

My take away was the whole becoming a shark thought from long ago....drink cold water, swim/CT cold water, eat of the ocean for the transformed algae....be fierce in a world that beckons you to sit and stare and be unconscious.

Alex97232, caroline and nonchalant like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The more we think we know, the more lonely our lives seem to be.............that is the take away. Both of them were shocked........at some of it.......while they should have asked why have we gotten so far away from nature. It really is simple.

One heart beats for all, and all hearts beat for one.........the macrocosm is the facade of the cell.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
  3. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Well shit....I'll never be lonely....that I did know ;)

Alex97232, Josh and caroline like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I took the liberty of adding a "t" to hear ... hope that's okay?
    I love thinking of it that way.... I love that you aren't only a man of science .... you have a big heart too.

you are really teaching me every single day that all of this is so intertwined ...that is what an optimal life is all about....

5. Jude

Jude Gold

Managed to listen in the Free weekend replays.....................good review:)...looks as though the presenters have really done their homework..cause they sounded like they understood a lot of the basics...and we all know that takes quite a lot of research and reading and re reading:rolleyes:

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  6. smart cat

smart cat New Member

And then there is this special offer "Heal Your Hormones Bootcamp" with JK and TJ. Sounds very interesting to me. Unfortunately there is no description about the material, only the topics. Does anyone know where I get the information about content - is it pdfs, E-Mails, downloadable audio or video-Material?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It was the a live webinar we did with Tim on hormones. It was quite good and very popular. You wont get it this cheap again I can promise you that. I decided to let Dr. Cabecca have it cheap because she has a totally different audience than myself. And I think the webinar showed that difference. Both of them were a bit moved off their mark with a lot of the ideas I was bringing to their audience.

smart cat and BTA like this.
  8. BTA

BTA New Member

Does Tim talk about Biotoxins & their role in hormones? You can't fix your hormones until the biotoxins are addressed. I haven't met anyone yet that has passed the VCS Contrast Eye Exam. I would guess 90% (or more?) of the population would fail the eye test? My hormones are screwed up - turns out it was all tied back to biotoxins. Yes, there was a blog about lyme meet leptin but it didn't go deep enough into the subject. There's so much more to biotoxin than the short blog had. It takes more the CSM to fix the problem. There's VIP spray, Chlorella, BEG spray, TGF-Beta - this is a biggie for inflammation but nobody pulls this lab test, and all the other ones for biotoxins. Yet, there's only a smal handfull of docs that are qualified to treat biotoxins.
    Does Tim only talk about females or is a segment about men?
    Thanks

smart cat and kovita like this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

The webinar with Tim was great - he packed a lot of information in ....

10. BTA

BTA New Member

but my question was about biotoxins and hormones - I would guess he didn't cover that? You can't fix hormones until it's addressed. Anything you do is a waste of time.

11. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Tim is all over biotoxins. They are his "thing", we'll one of them anyway.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  12. BTA

BTA New Member

is that in the webinar?

13. BTA

BTA New Member

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

too be honest can't remember - but he is very thorough ..can't imagine he would have left that out - as Christi said that is his focus.

why not email Dr. Jackson?

if you are a gold member ...there is also a FB page that he has responded on ...

15. BTA

BTA New Member

I'm not a gold member

16. cantweight

cantweight Gold

It was a multi week webinar called Heal Your Hormones with Dr Tim Jackson...not sure how you can access it now...

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

if you google Dr. Jackson on the home page - stuff comes up about the boot camp - maybe you have done that already?
    MTHFR support.com is where you can find him

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We had it for members and I decided to let Dr. Cabecca people in on it. If I re- release it it will only be to members.

19. BTA

BTA New Member

I was interested in if it covers hormones and biotoxins. The blog about lyme meet leptin was only a very brief overview. Theres's so much more to it. Actos and Losartan are amazing Tx - along with Chlorella. TGF-Beta along with a bunch of other labs. I would guess very few people pass the VCS eye exam?

20. kovita

kovita Gold

BTA You just met chronic lyme patient who never failed any VCS test, me. I have observed that my body started to pull off endotoxins few months into JK protocols. I have not realiazed it that time, but rather connected the dots retrospectively after reading completely unexpectedly some papers from dr.Klinghardt. My LTT tests skyrocketed this winter so my kidney functions went to weak side and my overall pains went throught the sky, including pains in kidneys i have never had before. It is over now but it took a lot of IV oxygen, mental instructions to my organs and cells aka visualization and charcoal. Klinghardt says in that paper that the symptoms I have experienced correspond to rubbish dumping and all you have to do is to go supporting and be patient and wait. He may be right after Ll, because my hormones and most of the other blood parametres improved and I am stratong to experience a feeling of health again, but it may be continuing because I still need some charcoal sometimes. I have tried cholestyramine, but coconut charcoal works a way much better for me. I am no expert, but maybe unless you want to see the results now you may see them gradually.

caroline likes this.