1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr Kruse TedX talk to be streamed between 4 5pm today Sat Mar 31

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Dextery, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Dextery

Dextery New Member

2. Marsha

Marsha New Member

Dextery, do we need to join the 'crowd' or anything special? Are other parts of TEDX being streamed live? Does everyone have their own channel???

:)Thanks for the heads up on this!

3. Dextery

Dextery New Member

There is a join button and you can get on the channel's email list...or you can choose not subscribe to the email list. I think you have to join to see the presentation.

4. Dextery

Dextery New Member

There is a join button and you can get on the channel's email list...or you can not subscribe to the email list. I think you have to join to see the presentation.

5. Mikey7

Mikey7 New Member

6. I'm making my husband record the audio on my iphone. Desperate times. Plus, it makes him watch. Mhuuuahahahah.

I said "I just spend $250 for a consultation from this guy, if you are interested on where the money is going you may want to pay attention".

7. Birdy

Birdy New Member

oh no, where is it? Blank screen...

8. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

I can't figure out how to log in to chat there, b/c it wants a Ustream password, and I don't think it ever asked me to create one, but anyway ... someone says he is 4th in the speakers that started at 4:20 CDT, so I'm guessing his just won't turn on until he speaks.

Not panicking yet, lol. :)

9. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Is it working for anyone?

10. Kathy

Kathy New Member

Based on twitter #tedxNashville hastags, Deb Hopkins just started (4:15 ct) and from the tedxnashville website

there's one other speaker after her before Dr K is up... so another 20/30 minutes +-, I think...

11. I had to sign up with Ustream (join the crowd) a/just an email and create a password. Then you can sign in with FB, Twitter or Ustream and chat.

12. Ane

Ane New Member

Nothing here

13. Birdy

Birdy New Member

thanx for the blow-by-blow

14. Ane

Ane New Member

Is this going to happen?

15. Marsha

Marsha New Member

I can't chat either MamaG...will be patient though and watch the others have fun, I guess!

16. hellojtm

hellojtm New Member

blank screen for me too. says off-air. i didn't accept any of the Facebook signin privacy settings though... ?

17. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

I did all that, except don't remember a password part. And all my guesses aren't working! BRAIN FOG!!

18. Marsha

Marsha New Member

how did you get to chat, MamaGrok???

19. Mikey7

Mikey7 New Member

sign in in your ustream, twitter, or facebook account.

On the right hand side you should see a "Check in & Chat" button.