1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr Kruse, newbee here needing help!

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by Cheryl Cole, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Kim Donner

Kim Donner Gold

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I'm new here so please forgive me if I am sending a message in the wrong way.. I read your post about water, so if one is overweight should we not drink water until we are thirsty? Is there a recommended minimum? Thanks for any info, since I am new I am not sure where to begin here, I find myself all over the board :)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Important addition/clarification.
    When drinking less water,
    make sure that you are still urinating.

The drinking less idea will works only if matrix of your mitochondria will produce lots of water.
    If one is sick to the point that his/her matrix is not making sufficient amount of water,
    sufficient enough that excess will be send out as urine,
    then person will stop urinating,
    and
    that
    is bad thing.

Return to drinking more water.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

everyones n=1 is very different .....do your own due diligence .

4. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

@Kim Donner In reply to "I read your post about water, so if one is overweight should we not drink water until we are thirsty? Is there a recommended minimum? Thanks for any info, since I am new I am not sure where to begin here, I find myself all over the board"

Whilst it might be part of the JanSz teaching, :rolleyes: :D under drinking water is not part of Jack's teaching. If you look at https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/your-first-post-to-read-here-at-jackkruse-com.17829/ you'll see that water is second on the list. Under drinking water is also not part of the leptin reset, and as a newbie not understanding the importance of context, I would not have been able to make an informed decision about trying what could be a very risky hack. ;)

CjHedberg and Kim Donner like this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am not teaching anything.

I am repeating what dr Boros and people who work for him are saying.
    Dr Boros teachings are secondary to Jack Kruse's.

@Jack Kruse rather enthusiastically endorsed dr Boros

Under-drinking is recommended to customers of
    https://www.ddcenters.com/resources-videos/

Under drinking is discussed (voice) in at least two places,
    links and my notes are in attached files:

6. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Jack has not endorsed Dr Boros's under drinking of water hack, the newbie isn't getting any context advice from either the dd center or from Jack, so what you "repeated" is not without risks. As a long standing member of the jack kruse forum, with a gold membership, to a newbie your post could have been misconstrued as a JK teaching.;)

caroline, Jenelle and JanSz like this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

everyone here does have to do their own due diligence ......there aren't any shortcuts on this optimal journey.

Dr. K. is always very specific ....re- his protocols.

JanSz likes this.
  8. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

Under drinking is not always recommended.

Jack Kruse likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are all kind of newbies.
    There are all kind of long standing members.
    Definitely yes.

But it is highly vague statement.
    This one is much more helpful.

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

Not sure what you are getting at by quoting me, but as you have I'll respond ...:)

Caroline is saying that we need to do our own due diligence, but she has not implied that its OK in the meet and greet forum to "repeat" what Boros is doing, without making it clear that it is not the teaching here. Some newbies may be feeling too unwell, or overwhelmed, to understand the nuances of due diligence, so for me, a newbie is a newbie. The first paragraph of Quantum Thermodynamics 11 is enough to tell me that under drinking is risky, and that its not enough to hide behind the idea that if someone comes to harm over something I've pointed them to that goes against the teaching, its not my fault because they didn't do their due diligence. :)

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^BOOM

CjHedberg likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

KREB'S BICYCLE WISDOM: You should never rely on thirst to dictate water consumption because it lags the real effect. Calculating your total body water deficit is another way to try to measure how badly your engine (TCA/urea cycle) is working. Total body water is a function of metabolic rate and state of the mitochondrial matrix. We covered this in the April 2013 webinar. By the time thirst kicks in, your serum osmolarity is already impaired. Dehydration is a major cause of daytime fatigue as well, and dehydration slows your metabolism by 2-3%. As time goes on this imbalance can steepen dramatically in a person in an altered environment. In fact, just a 2% drop in total body water can cause neurologic changes to show up. How do I know this? I am a neurosurgeon, and we see these swings all the time in trauma cases and brain tumors that are associated with syndromes called SIADH, cerebral salt wasting syndrome, and diabetes insipidus. They are related to vasopressin which is released from the POSTERIOR PITUITARY. Now think about what I mentioned in the April 2013 webinar for our members. Are you beginning to connect any dots that dehydration and nnEMF may be linked? Could this be why modern humans are afflicted by the opiate crisis? Look at the picture below. To understand how we work you need to see how the pieces fit and affect one another in a nonlinear fashion.

Beta-endorphin is made via POMC and solar exposure of the eye as I showed in my Vermont 2017 video on Youtube. Morphine is an exogenous opioid that is used for people in pain. People deficient in solar exposure in the IRA, UVA, and UVB ranges have more pain and require more opioid drugs than those who get outside with the skin and eyes exposed to sunlight more often. THIS IS WHY IN THE LITERATURE THOSE WITH LOW VITAMIN D 25 DOH ALWAYS STRUGGLE WITH PAIN SYNDROMES. THE VITAMIN D does not cause the pain, but it is a proxy that the DRUG USE IS DUE TO BEING INDOORS around blue light and nnEMF WAY that causes the INTRACELLULAR DEHYDRATION because of the mitochondrial defects in water production at CCO.

[​IMG]

Richelle Jones and Kim Donner like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We learned in RATS in the early 1990s that the circadian profile of arginine-vasopressin (AVP), a major peptide in the dorsomedial SCN, in rats varies. How does it vary in the nocturnal mammal? Under light-dark (LD), constant dark (DD) and constant light (LL) conditions. Under LD conditions, AVP levels in the SCN showed circadian rhythmicity with a peak at early light phase and a broad trough during the dark phase.

This rhythm in the AVP contents was maintained even after 14 days of free-running under DD conditions and 3 days under LL conditions. These circadian patterns of AVP are similar to those of somatostatin, another peptide in the dorsomedial SCN. This data indicated back to us in 1992 there HAS TO BE a common mode of regulation for peptides in this subfield of the SCN.

Guess what that common mode was? in 2014 where did we find melanopsin? BLOOD VESSELS. Blood is 93% water......normally, right?

Vasopressin (arginine vasopressin, AVP; antidiuretic hormone, ADH) is a peptide hormone formed in the hypothalamus, then transported via axons to the posterior pituitary, which releases it into the blood.

AVP has two principle sites of action: the kidney and blood vessels where MELANOPSIN RESIDES.

1. The primary function of AVP in the body is to regulate extracellular fluid volume by regulating renal handling of water, although it is also a vasoconstrictor and pressor agent (hence, the name "vasopressin"). AVP acts on renal collecting ducts via V2 receptors to increase water permeability (cAMP-dependent mechanism), which leads to decreased urine formation (hence, the antidiuretic action of "antidiuretic hormone"). This increases blood volume, cardiac output and arterial pressure.
    2. A secondary function of AVP is vasoconstriction. AVP binds to V1 receptors on vascular smooth muscle to cause vasoconstriction through the IP3 signal transduction pathway and Rho-kinase pathway, which increases arterial pressure; however, the normal physiological concentrations of AVP are below its vasoactive range. Studies have shown, nevertheless, that in severe hypovolemic shock, when AVP release is very high, AVP does contribute to the compensatory increase in systemic vascular resistance.
    There are several mechanisms regulating the release of AVP, the most important of which are the following:

1. Hypovolemia, as occurs during hemorrhage and dehydration, results in a decrease in atrial pressure. Specialized stretch receptors within the atrial walls and large veins (cardiopulmonary baroreceptors) entering the atria decrease their firing rate when there is a fall in atrial pressure. Afferent nerve fibers from these receptors synapse within the nucleus tractus solitarius of the medulla, which sends fibers to the hypothalamus, a region of the brain that controls AVP release by the pituitary. Atrial receptor firing normally inhibits the release of AVP by the posterior pituitary. With hypovolemia or decreased central venous pressure, the decreased firing of atrial stretch receptors leads to an increase in AVP release.
    2. Hypotension, which decreases arterial baroreceptor firing, leads to enhanced sympathetic activity that increases AVP release.
    3. Hypothalamic osmoreceptors sense extracellular osmolarity and stimulate AVP release when osmolarity rises, as occurs with dehydration.
    4. Angiotensin II receptors located in a region of the hypothalamus regulate AVP release – an increase in angiotensin II simulates AVP release.
    Heart failure is associated with what might be viewed as a paradoxical increase in AVP. Increased blood volume and atrial pressure associated with heart failure should decrease AVP secretion, but it does not. It may be that sympathetic and renin-angiotensin system activation in heart failure override the volume and low-pressure cardiovascular receptors (as well as the hypothalamic control of AVP release) and cause an increase in AVP secretion. Nevertheless, this increase in AVP during heart failure may contribute to the increase in systemic vascular resistance as well as the enhanced renal retention of fluid that accompanies heart failure.

AVP infusion is sometimes used in treating septic shock, a condition that can be caused by a bacterial infection in the blood and the release of bacterial endotoxins such as lipopolysaccharide. Infusion of AVP increases systemic vascular resistance and thereby elevates arterial pressure. Some studies have shown that low-dose infusions AVP (which are used in septic shock) also cause cerebral, pulmonary and renal dilation (mediated by the endothelial release of nitric oxide) while constricting other vascular beds.

CITES:

Den Ouden, DT and Meinders, AE. Vasopressin: physiology and clinical use in patients with vasodilatory shock: a review. The Netherlands Journal of Medicine 63:4-13, 2005

Richelle Jones likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

At the core of the mammalian circadian oscillator lies an intricate arrangement of feedback loops..........and if you listened to last night's Q & A carefully for the February 2019 webinar you would have heard me say to Luke that when you do anything to introduce an exogenous material we MAKE......you might be creating collateral damage because you have ruined feedback control mechanisms you really do not understand.

So what does vasopressin control in humans?

A lot about the circadian control of water flow.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2665856/

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Eric Trudel and Charles Bourque at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre in Montreal, Canada, propose a mechanism by which the body's circadian system, or internal clock, controls water regulation.

CITES:

1. Trudel, E. & Bourque, C. W. Nature Neurosci. doi:10.1038/nn.2503 (2010).

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Trudel and Bourque tested the idea that lower clock-neuron activity might allow osmosensory neurons to more easily activate vasopressin-releasing neurons, which would mean more water retention and less urine production during sleep.

To do this, they isolated thin slices of rat brain containing intact sensory, vasopressin-releasing and clock neurons. Even when removed from the brain, clock neurons continue to mark time.

The duo then stimulated the sensory neurons and recorded any electrical activity in the vasopressin-releasing neurons to monitor communication between the two cell groups. The researchers then moved on to look at the effect of the clock cells on this pathway. When they did not activate the clock cells during the 'sleep' part of their cycle, it was easier for the sensory cells to communicate with vasopressin-releasing cells. Conversely, when they activated the clock cells, this communication decreased markedly.

The results suggest that clock cells function as a dimmer switch for water control. When their activity is high, they prevent sensory cells from instructing secretory cells to release vasopressin. Then, when clock cells are less active, sensory cells can easily instruct secretory cells to release vasopressin, ensuring that the body holds on to its water reserves.

This tells us when SOLAR redox is low you lose circadian control of water balance

Richelle Jones likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

LARGE CAVEAT: The cited study above was done in rats, which are nocturnal. Although the vasopressin cycle and clock-neuron activity are similar in rats and humans, the question of whether the same mechanism occurs in animals that sleep at night STILL remains to be answered properly to my satisfaction.

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

One of his key goals is to design a sensitive vasopressin test for healthcare workers to use for people with circadian arrhythmia in the ER. If levels can be assessed rapidly, it could help us, doctors, to understand how the body is managing water, giving clues as to how to deal with various illnesses with blue light and nnEMF exposures.

Until recently (2017), it was thought to only work in a classic, negative feedback loop: when we are dehydrated (bad matrix function at CCO), levels of vasopressin rise, which causes urine to become concentrated in the kidneys, freeing up more water to be used in the body. Conversely, when we have too much water in our body, vasopressin levels decrease, and urine is diluted. What is that is not all that it does?

What if drinking water post-sunset is mandatory for the outdoor living creature?

The Canadian research showed that mice increased water intake just before sleep. Rather than being motivated by a physiological need for water, the drinking response was solely based on the animal's circadian rhythms. <----------BIG FREAKING DEAL.

In 2017 the same researchers found Vasopressin does more than they thought initially. They found that not only is there a vasopressin circadian feedback loop, but "it's also involved in feed-forward mechanisms. This is quite important in understanding from a chronobiologic perspective. They determined that this molecule is produced in the brain right before people go to bed WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DARK, and during sleep, in anticipation of the dehydrating effect of sleep. See during sleep autophagy is very active if you are healthy.......and when you are recycling mitochondria during autophagy you cannot make any water at CCO. What happens if you cannot make water even in the sunlight because you've lost total control of autophagy because of chronic toxic blue light and nnEMF light stress? There is only one way to repair that well. It means that we need SUNLIGHT IS MANDATORY to make water at CCO during the day. If you do not get enough or live at a high latitude and inside you need more water. If we do not get enough sunlight then we lose circadian feedback control of vasopressin and the entire water cycle in our body. So.......Dr. Boros has not thought this out well from the Black Swan perspective.

CITES:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nature19756

Richelle Jones, Kim Donner and Sue-UK like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What caps water intake in humans with good circadian clock control?

Right prefrontal cortex 'overrides' swallowing inhibition for excess water = DOPAMINE levels are ideal = AM sunlight.

Shocker to no Black Swan.

If your clock mechanism is good......you won't need a lot of water, but if you have melanopsin damage you'll need a ton.

https://www.monash.edu/discovery-in...udy-challenges-idea-of-mandatory-water-intake

Richelle Jones, Kim Donner and Sue-UK like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Based on the fact that about two-thirds of our bodies are comprised of water, it may seem obvious that consuming water is important for our health. But a study founds that by increasing water consumption, we can control our weight and reduce intakes of sugar, sodium and saturated fat.......guess why? We can harvest hydrogen from water over the saturated fats to get that constant H+ source we need to drive our Turing machines called mitochondria. When you understand this......you begin to see why water becomes critical to people with bad clock timing. https://news.illinois.edu/view/6367/333584

The Black Swan knows that all water is not created equal......and some water is better for the defective matrix. That means obesity can be controlled using water and light when you understand how both really work in the living state. I submit to you all.......very people have my insight what nature is really telling us empirically here.

Remember my Black Swan mitochondriacs, empirical evidence is nature’s only acceptable form of truth. Empirical evidence is the truth that theory must mimic; it is not the other way around.

There are too many research papers being written because someone has set a quota for authors of how many papers they must write in order to get a job, or keep it, or get promoted. Remove that requirement and a lot fewer papers would be written with no loss to science or humanity.

The methods deployed to subvert scientific method are not unique, they are pervasive throughout scientific literature and represent the dire crisis which faces evidence-based medicine today, a systematic assault, intent on distorting and manipulating scientific inquiry for its own gain to support the paradigm biases. I will remind you that Dr. B is part of that research paradigm at UCLA.

Richelle Jones and Sue-UK like this.