1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr John Gordon's newest cancer pt

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Vervaina, May 8, 2018.

1. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

@JanSz
    Thank you this info is helpful.

JanSz likes this.
  2. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

@Jack Kruse
    Awesome words - thank you for this I have printed these words and attached them to my daily planner.

3. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

@caroline
    Thank you what an inspiring story! People can be so amazing - like you and all the people you have helped out on this site over the years!!!!

caroline likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

According to Table A1 it takes 10 months to get to use lowest DDW (37.5ppm)
    That table is 15 or more years old.
    Only recently (weeks) dr Boros anounced (125 - 95)ppm range.
    I am assuming
    that eventually it should be ok to drink DDW-25
    When we are breathing, we take in about 2 liters a day of water which is 150ppm
    that affects the overall deuterium load, also food we eat.

I am thinking of what food to use if low blood glucose may become problem.
    I do not think that would be straight sugar (which would be ok in emergency).

upload_2018-9-20_16-14-5.png

5. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

@Inger
    Yes me too :) well I only have to tan now :) Guess I better put in double time.

6. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

So you don't think I would need to test to see if I am on track? Just keep up with lowering DDW levels according to the chart?

I wondered JanSZ if you know anything about this - my doc asked me to start on 60mg (yes that is 60) of melatonin a day to weaken and or kill the cancer. He said I would feel bad during the day but I would get use to it after a while. Hmmm I used to take melatonin a few years ago before becoming a member here. I did better once I got off it and fixed my circadian rhythms. I know there is lots of info about melatonin and breast cancer. I think any melatonin that isn't endogenous is no Bueno and I don't know if the outcome to the cancer is worth the poison here.

7. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Read the words while the music plays it is epic.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

There are rules for people who procreate (with intention that human species continue to exist)......
    When in optimal state their mitochondria will make 20 something new elements on as need basis, etc...

I do not know if 60mg/day of melatonin will kill cancer.
    The last think I heard, DDW is supposed to do that via assuring that proper energy levels are produced by mitochondria.

About melatonin,
    there is a number of views.
    Few days ago @drezy posted research on melatonin by Polish guy ( I can't locate it).
    Author is using melatonin himself. Did not say how much.
    But what was interesting was that he mentioned about supplementation of melatonin for day and night activity and its positive influence on steroid hormone panel.
    Having improved steroid hormone panel should go long way in improving many aspects of health.

9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Obviously it would be nice if you could test your deuterium level.
    But you may have a problem, since you are using Qlarivia.
    Dr Boros is not treating patients, he is doing research on DDW, and his DDW is Preventa.
    Preventa have medical clearances and Qlarivia does not.

I am waiting for response from www.eurofinsus.com
    My friend in Poland did the testing there.
    I also think that it may cost less.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Look at this page:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...ension-pvod-maybe-lymphoma.21395/#post-242132
    highlight the word melatonin
    read what @Jack Kruse is saying about it.

upload_2018-9-21_12-17-28.png

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTLG2HR/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

upload_2018-9-21_12-19-53.png

Vervaina and Phosphene like this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Taking responsibility means taking the tough road, not the easy one, which is why most people reject it and bury their heads in the sand like ostriches. I teach Black Swans how to think differently.

What you think cannot be relied upon because it is subject to bad input. If your education is bad or biased so might your thinking be. Your ability to think must be harnessed to become a habit you can rely upon to bring change to your own life and the world. This is not a pleasant thought to have but it is a reality for 99% of people. Most suffer from an ability to think well because of their education. It was devasting to me when I realized it 15 years ago about myself. You are what you do, and not what you think. Ruminate on that. Great ideas without execution, just are left to die on the vine. Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. We need integration of our dreams with action to gain success. This is the key to re-ordering your own ability to think well for yourself.

[​IMG]

Vervaina, Phosphene and caroline like this.
  12. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

So true. I have a goal of getting to this next level with time and lots of effort. I remember from the 2017 Vermont talk something to the effect of "our failures lead to our successes" getting cancer is certainly my fail but coming out of this better than ever will be the success. Thanks again for all the inspiration and information to get there.

caroline likes this.
  13. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

14. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

JanSz likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes.
    This guys are slow, I could use help.
    It would help all of us.

I was redirected to this guy,
    and he does not answers emails or phones

Taryn De Jong <TarynDeJong@eurofinsUS.com>

TarynDeJong@eurofinsUS.com

upload_2018-10-2_7-20-19.png

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  16. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Hmmm, sounds fishy to me. Would like to think they are just overwhelmed with inquiries, but to not reply at all is just shitty customer service, which doesn’t bode well.

Looks like Taryn is a woman. I can try a call later today.

F86EE960-2B57-47AA-9475-3E1BCEB66E43.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am trying to get copy of report that my Polish friend got from Polish outfit of eurofins.com.
    But he is really sick and all is slow.

18. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

I see they have differe
    I see that company has a few divisions which one/s did you try? I could contact any that you haven't tried.

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This place did the actual testing (below).
    If you can work on this it would be great.
    My guy (or girl) is super slow.
    We want to have ability to test
    water
    urine
    saliva
    breath condensate

Other than actual testing, we need a way to (collect) and deliver samples.

On internet are available 5cc sterile sample tubes.
    They are likely good for water only.

If you could help it would be great.

How are you affected by winds and water?

upload_2018-10-11_8-30-25.png

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Verivaina

Make sure to not miss the latest dr Boros video.
    He have two cancers and that is what UCLA professor (the guy who figured deuterium details) does for himsef.

The process is highly beneficial for fat people.
    You barely have any body fat.
    If you follow this, keep real close eye on your weight.
    You are already under 100#.

If you could do that, it would mean that you would need one bottle of Qlarivia for two days or close to three.
    Major difference financially.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...szlo-boros-last-week.22255/page-2#post-252882

Oct 2-2018 Deuterium Depletion with Dr. Que Collins and Dr. Laszlo Boros.pdf

WalterNL likes this.