1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr John Gordon's newest cancer pt

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Vervaina, May 8, 2018.

1. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

@JanSz thank you so much!!!

The diet confusion is what is getting me at this point. Here is what I have been doing:

I went into ketosis (nutritional) for the winter back in November but after getting the cancer diag went into fasting ketosis (or what I like to call starvation ketosis :) to change up the Warburg shift and stop feeding the cells. Of course started DDW (wasn't taking it correctly until I read the book though)

I was eating my norm - all grass fed meat, seafood, eggs, goat milk products, coconut oil, butter, lard/tallow, bone/collagen broth, 90% chocolate, non starchy vegetables (no night shades)

Now the integrative Cancer centers are saying:

The Block Center - No animal meats, saturated fats including butter, and so on

Dr Somlyia's book - no animal meats, no eggs, basically aviod purines (which I though were only bad for colon/kidney cancers)

Add to that no cocoa due to deuterium , well that leaves me with seafood and vegetables only but that this ok? I don't feel 100% without some red meat in my diet. But no animal fats? They are a great way to get in DDW food but cancer centers say no. I wonder about the bone/collagen broths I make. But so far they are against all animal products. Does anyone have any info on all this? Should I ignore the advice and eat paleo rx or do the rules change with cancer?

I am slender anyways but between the fasting and only seafood/veg diet I am probably at 13- 14% body fat at the most. Some people die of malnutrition during chemo so I wonder about that as well. Is there a point when one shouldn't fast before chemo because they maybe too thin already?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Since you are on @Jack Kruse
    site, you trust what he says.
    If you want it in the nutshell
    go and read
    Posted on December 5, 2017 by jkoladmin

SURVIVORS SOUP

and just add DDW per table in dr Somlyai book

Then
    close you ears and eyes to any other advice (noise), (noise=(bad) stress)
    and be back 14 months latter

Wish you luck.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  3. drezy

drezy Gold

^^^^ Excellent advice from @JanSz.
    Many here mean well, but tend to haul in our previous understandings like a new spouse hauls in a red headed stepchild.

4. Penny

Penny New Member

The Boros Lazlow has a great video or is it Lazlow Boros - he tells you what to eat in there right down to how much water your mito will make - so like 100 grams of bacon will yield 100 grams of mitochondrial (read: deuterium depleted) water - I would do what he does as he had cancer and beat it - and his mother had cancer and she beat it too - avocados (he eats them, not sure Dr. K likes it), bacon, he even had cottage cheese in there and how much mito water that would make... interesting because dairy uses up magnesium...

Ignore the cancer center - they are idiots - they will tell you to avoid saturated fats but burning fat is what you want to do because you want to make mitochondrial DDW... eggs deplete deuterium according to Dr. K and Lazlow eats them too with bacon and avocado for breakfast - there are some protein recommendations in Dr. K's books - and when to eat them if you are leptin sensitive or not - if I were you, I would eat a massive breakfast of fat and some protein in the morning - stuff that depletes deuterium by itself like seafood/mushrooms etc or stuff that is high fat and makes mito water which will deplete it also - then within 6 hours, eat the next meal - then go 18 hours without eating - I don't remember if he said a water fast would be a good idea for someone with cancer or not - I've got information overload like everyone else on this forum at this point too:)

Found the link for you - minute 21:37 he starts to list all the fats and how much DDW they make...

There is another point that someone with more brains than I have can maybe answer - cancer feeds on sugar and glutamine - and bone broth has glutamine - so, even though a survivor's soup might be a great move to prevent cancer because of the serine and I don't remember if it was glycine or glutamine - because it removes deuterium - not sure - and never was but was always curious - if glutamine is a fail in cancer - I have read the literature and it just confuses me...

I'm also not sure if l-serine is a good move or not for you as it depletes deuterium using some serine -> glycine pathway which I never understood...

Annemarie Heise, Vervaina and Jude like this.
  5. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

So pork belly is back on the menu! Thank you! I have been eating JK style up until now but didn't know if it is a different game with cancer. This is wise advise. I will keep with the DDW treatment and follow a low D - JK diet and include my fasting ketosis.

Jude likes this.
  6. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Penny - information overload from this site is correct! It started for me around the Oct/Nov when lots of the new DDW info was coming out but so glad to have the new info. I feel like I'm losing my religion and adapting to a new one :)

thanks you so much for the video link , it wouldn't play for me so I am going to watch it on my husband's computer. As far as the eggs go, I thought it was better to do the yolk? Is that correct to limit whites because they contain D?

I have the same question as you about the bone broth which is why I stopped eating it just last week. It is high in glutamine and if cooked long enough the histamines could be high. I also read to be careful with collagen, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, etc. because they don't cause cancer but can add to its growth if you have a tumor, but that might be incorrect info. But it seems I remember something about Deuterium KIE and glutamate having an interaction.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The information here by Penny is not correct about cancer. I would strongly tell you to listen to the May webinar. Penny is not a member and is missing large portions of the story and you cannot afford to miss any of the part of this story at all. Cancer has to use glucose and glutamine for a reason. Kreb's bicycle is that reason. If you do not understand the mechanism you are apt to make big errors. This is why several people were shown the door on this site about this very topic. That thesis is being carefully laid out on the Patreon blog and it is clear Penny is not reading them or understanding them either.

Lahelada, drezy and JanSz like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The raw yolk is better. The glycine story is easily laid out in the survivor soup Patreon blog for a third grader.

drezy and JanSz like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For you, eating is not the focus. You must recapture apoptosis. Until you do that......you are in deep.

drezy and JanSz like this.
  10. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Ok. Thank you. I did read the QT 5 blog, several times in the last 2 weeks.

SUNLIGHT for endocannabinoids - Out at sunrise every AM, in the lake behind my house everyday, as much UV as I can, outside until bedtime barefoot and naked or kiniki.

Also eating survivors soup and making 3 months worth to store for chemotherapy and drinking DDW only

So if our natural endogenous endocannabinoids are lacking as in “clinical endocannabinoid deficiency,” are plant cannabinoids useful While we are boosting endogenous ones through SUNLIGHT?

Thank you so much I feel some quantum entanglement here that you wrote QT 5 while I was seeing Dr Gordon getting DX (as well as the timeliness of the other info you have been bringing to us). I feel that the reason this large cancer has hid itself for so long and only just surfaced is because I did not have the correct info on how to proceed. Thank you for opening my eyes for the last few years and bringing it to me. I can tell you I am not the brightest in the bunch on this forum but I have probably put in more hours than most to gain what limited understanding I do have. :) Thank you!!!!

Last edited: May 17, 2018 at 1:25 PM
    Jude likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Did you see the post today on breast cancer?

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another new blog is out on the developing NAD+ blue light story from Patreon and how it all links to the story of hydrogen and the sun. The chronic loss of NAD+is the critical sign of a loss of negative feedback control of the ubiquitin cycle. This data scales directly to our molecular circadian clock and our peripheral clock genes (CCG's). The LCHF cancer researchers are way off on their beliefs about the demonization of glucose in most cancers. This one links to the May 2018 webinar and you do not want to miss the links.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/18855002

I told you I would be proven right about breast cancer is due to a lack of sunlight on one side of the circadian mechanism. Breast cancer is a clear-cut circadian disease tied to a LACK of sunlight on the female breast. In 2015 I did a string of 3 webinars for my members on this very topic in 2015. In them, I said the current model of the mammalian circadian clock includes two interlocking transcription-translation feedback loops comprised of several so-called “clock” genes and their protein products (info quanta), which ultimately regulate the transcription of “clock-controlled” genes. These feedback loops consist of positive and negative components. I believed the negative feedback component should be the target of research. The positive feedback components of the peripheral clock genes include proteins called the CLOCK and BMAL1 proteins. The negative feedback control proteins components are called PERIOD 1 & 2 and CRYPTOCHROME 1 & 2. The E-box circadian mechanism proteins link both sides of this couple. Ladies with the BRCA genes better pay deep attention. Now we have this paper from Texas A&M showing you my educated guess based on my work was DEAD ON. I hope all ladies forget ever buying anything pink ever again and go out and change their behavior and the behavior of the females in their family. https://scienmag.com/texas-am-study-links-breast-cancer-to-the-bodys-internal-clock/

Brent Patrick and Mayuri like this.
  13. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

I Did read CPC #27: THE CIRCADIAN MECHANISM AND NAD+ the day it posted.... and then again, and yet again today, probably will read it again tomorrow. Awesome Post, thank you!!!

Thank you for mentioning Dr Keith Block, I have an apt with Dr BLock this week.

I would like to bring him some words of JK but don't want to overwhelm him at first. Wondered what might be a good introduction to bring him on the world of Jack Kruse??

Fasting, outside sunrise to sunset (you should see the state of my house :) , DDW, survivors soup, just need to get a kiddie pool for more CT time while outside.

So much on the internet about why to not do chemo and how it will kill you.... Not one of life's easier choices here.

Jude likes this.
  14. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Also all that sun and I can hardly stay awake during the day, which is awesome for me :

Jack Kruse - "Getting tired from the sun is a reaction to what the sun can do to a trashed hormone panel of a lifetime of mismatches cause by calcium efflux... What does it destroy naturally? UV light lowers adrenalin the stress hormone of the sympathetic nervous system. When it drops in someone who is chronically stressed sleep can be induced."

Jude and Jenelle like this.
  15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

sleep improves autophagy and lowers cancer risk. But regaining apoptosis keep cancer at bay.

16. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Lionel Messi

I feel sleepy sometimes during the day

17. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Working on getting what I am going to need to help boost apoptosis from a legal state but the SUN all hours of the day will be my primary cure.

Last edited: May 21, 2018 at 8:40 AM
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold