1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr John Gordon's newest cancer pt

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Vervaina, May 8, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This is what dr Somlyai recomends in his book.
    (ie, do not drink it straight).
    drink it for over a year and more
    do not expect immediate changes

upload_2018-5-10_16-7-43.png

Vervaina, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

That's a little heavy on the math and I'm sure Jan or I will be more than glad to break it down.

For the record I'm not in 100% agreement on the "don't drink it straight" statement at this point. I'll take it up with Jan over private communications to come to a fuller understanding.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

I have read some conflicting info on the when and how to take DDW. I have just started reading the book today so it is interesting to hear what Somyai recommends. I did read some info from another source that said drinking it first thing in the AM causes the most absorption because we are dehydrated and our cells take it right up and we have no food/fiber to absorb the water.

Don't know though - if we drink DDW and regular water throughout the day (maybe with Pollack's info) it would seem that the DDW would become EZ and the other water we drink would contribute to bulk water? So in the end it wouldn't matter??? Still, the food/fiber comment made sense.

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Eventually the DDW starts with drs Somlyai and Boros.
    They invented it and work on research.
    In USA they have a company CingularHealth.com
    Dr Kruse supports their work and builds on top of what they did and continue doing.
    Dr Somlyai book was written in 2002, 16 years ago.
    Working with CingularHealth one is exposed to their current advice.
    That is where I started.
    I was advised to drink my DDW always diluted to current advised strength.
    That way anything I drink or mix with water is done with my current DDW strength.

I buy my DDW of 25ppm strength but I always mix it first with plain water.

-------
    I have also tested all kind of waters as a add on.
    The best and the cheapest is my water from the faucet in my house.
    -------
    Glacial and other fancy waters have no additional value and just have fancy bottles and cost more.
    But they do not hurt, just do not add value.

///////

5. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Thanks jansz I did contact Cingular after learning about them from Jack, didn't know I had cancer then. I think they have a really smart system in place there- people to pay to test foods and water and Cingular makes money off of that while building a database of info and they also make a profit off all the patient testing while collecting lab data from them. Pretty smart!

After some months on ddw I would like to test my levels

Thanks for the info on the house water. I need to get mine tested, it might have the same level of D as the WF water I plan to buy :)

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

About testing drinking water that is used for diluting DDW-25ppm,
    more or less there is no need to do that.
    You are going to find that those waters have 145-155ppm
    That is immaterial (health-vise) when you are using it for diluting.
    When one is in Australia or NZ their tap water is usually closer to 155ppm.
    When one is somewhere else, buying naturally low deuterium water is extremely expensive (5 to 10x) when comparing to commercial DDW-25ppm water.
    So if one would like to be (mathematically more precise), just add few extra drops (say additional 5cc to 5 liters of end mix, if that).

Look again at dr Somlyai table, the part that addresses tolerances;
    upload_2018-5-11_7-19-32.png

About testing your body's Deuterium status.
    Healthy person concerns him/her self with that.
    Aims at about average level of about 130ppm or likely more important at max ATP-RPM.

You already have cancer.
    Your first priority is to get rid of it.
    If you get on DDW water program, you are basically on a 14 months program that is on top of anything else your doctors will advise you to do.
    From Deuterium pov you are also going to eat the lowest D food that you can muster.

Your cancer treating MD's with advice you whatewer their protocols call for.
    Your @Jack Kruse doctor will advice you low latitudes sun exposure, grounding, avoidance of nnEMF and his Farm.

Your friends (including members here) will wish you best luck.

If your funds allows you to buy exotic natural DDW go for it.
    If not, do not worry you are not missing much (if anything).

/////////////

Vervaina and Brent Patrick like this.
  7. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Thanks so much for this! I finished the book last night. I am going to switch to the method and dosage he recommends, I was certainly doing it wrong.

No, I surely don't have the extra $ so sink water it is for me!!! :)

Jack Kruse likes this.
  8. Billybats

Billybats New Member

What about the fluoride in your sink water?

Vervaina likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

I retract that statement and I'm on the same page as Jansz.

That book is very much worth a read.

Brent Patrick and Jack Kruse like this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

His book is excellent for all cancer patients in my opinion.

Brent Patrick, Vervaina and drezy like this.
  11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

For first 14 months for drinking water use table in post above (#21).
    On the right side there is a way to mix DDW-25 with tap water in 1/2 liter increments.
    There is example. As questions.
    Qlarivia-25 comes in 1/2 liter bottles and is the least expensive.
    If you cant get it, use Preventa-25 (that is about 3x more expensive).
    Preventa comes in 1.5 liter bottles.
    Mix larger quantities of desired strength ahead of time and then use as need.

Note;
    when boiling the desirable light water evaporates first.
    Keep boiling to the minimum or avoid it.

Say, you make a broth.
    Do it with minimal amounts of tap water.
    On the end mix that broth with DDW-25 to get desired ppm of your broth or soup.

Saturated fats are the lowest sources of low D food.
    Coconut Oil
    Butter
    pig and beef lard
    red Palm oil
    olive oil

//////////
    goat,
    sheep

////////

Vervaina, Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  12. Penny

Penny New Member

Remember, water contains information, thus don't ever use tap water - reverse osmosis at least... this is also where using a blender is apparently a fail - but if you put something living in it - like a mint leaf from your garden - the biophotons from the leaf will structure the water - as will - probably - sticking it in the sun...

Vervaina likes this.
  13. drezy

drezy Gold

If she is as rural as I am, well and rainwater, are you still as concerned?

14. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

I wondered about this, too. Maybe the people drinking tap water are on wells with no fluoride? Won't be drinking from my tap...

Vervaina likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Vervaina likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Dr. Gordon just selected as the top breast surgeon in Southeast with his nurse and my patient.

[​IMG]

Vervaina likes this.
  17. Alex97232

Alex97232 Gold

Hi Penny,
    Are you saying , "Don't ever use reverse osmosis water made with tap water unless you have done something to structure the water?" TIA

18. Penny

Penny New Member

Sorry - what? I'm just pointing out that using tap water is probably a fail because you have no idea where it's been or what information it contains - this is why we should drink R/O water or spring water that's been structured by nature - my other comment was you can structure any liquid by just sticking something alive in it - preferable that's under 3 hours old - this plant matter contains the most biophotons according to Fritz Popp - and Dr. K said to stick something alive in it years ago to structure the water -

Vervaina and Jude like this.
  19. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

20. Vervaina

Vervaina New Member

Oh yeah when I say sink water I do have FL and general filtration on it. Mint is growing well in the garden so that is a great idea.