1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr anna Cabeca.

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Bonnie, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Theka

Theka Gold

Bigos has been our New Years eve tradition for many years! I always try to have a variety of meat. We have had venison, elk, lamb, boar... We always save special mushrooms from our finds in October---I usually saute them in butter and freeze them and augment with dried for more flavor. We never found mushrooms in abundance in the US. They seem to be everywhere in Germany.
    Phosphene and drezy like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm experiencing mushroom envy now.

The number of different types of mushrooms available nearby to me are maybe 2 types.

I'm going to be using Shiitake and Lion's Mane plug spawn to grown my own mushrooms in some oak logs that I have. I get the feel that my climate is not the easiest to attempt this, but hey it's worth a shot.
    Theka, Brent Patrick and Phosphene like this.
  3. Phosphene

Phosphene Closet Libertarian

Theka and drezy like this.
  4. drezy

drezy Gold

Good point about the potential of a road trip.

I'm avoiding that joke. They may be to small to see, but even I have standards Phosphene.
    Brent Patrick likes this.