1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr anna Cabeca.

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Bonnie, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Gold

Hello friends.

I ordered the progesterone cream and Julva from the Anna Cabeca site as per the email for the silver members.
    I am 54 so I am hoping this will be helpful. Have any of you tried this product? Jack wouldn’t have sent the link if he didn’t approve.

Many of my friends are on supplemental testosterone from the functional medicine docs. I am observing real aggression, anger and low dopamine. I don’t think they are aware of how they are coming across socially. I’m sure this is very hard on marriages. Just a few thoughts. I have been a member since 2012 so I have learned few things:)

Could anyone comment?
    Janz?

Merry Christmas everyone. Wish I was in Mexico entangling with you ❤️

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My wife uses it.

Bonnie likes this.
  3. drezy

drezy New Member

Mine too. I'll skip the description. Just listen to the lyrics here and imagine that I'm like one of those kids having a blast now:

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Merry Christmas to you and all who read this.

I see male and female on avatar.
    To both
    use DUTCH to guide your Steroid Hormone optimization.

https://dutchtest.com/

Tutorial Series

Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  5. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm guessing that with a name like Bonnie we're talking to either a female or the first conjoined fraternal twins.

Brent Patrick, Bonnie and JanSz like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

It wasn't good for me - Dr. Cabecca graciously let me return it for a full refund.

It probably was a convergence of issues at the time ......I need to do a saliva hormone test to see where I am at first.

taiyang likes this.
  7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I decided it wasn't the right time for me to try it - I thought my sleep was good, but then I read that in REM sleep the clitoris engorges, and vaginal pulse and lubrication increase (and it doesn't need to be sexy dreams). I want to see what I can do without exogenous help first, so at 60 I'm taking my sleep hacks very seriously...........:D

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    Phosphene likes this.
  8. caroline

caroline Moderator

with the cream I was getting hot flashes and poor sleep etc ...obviously my hormones weren't balanced ....

I seem to do better with nothing right now - just lots and lots of sun and grounding.

That is interesting about the clitoris and vag ......especially since the vag thins out and gets drier after menopause .......

Brent Patrick likes this.
  9. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Its apparently the female equivalent of males experiencing partial or full erections during REM. If a man can naturally maintain that after 60, it doesn't make sense to me that I have to accept vag thinning or getting drier as "normal" for my age (levels linked to heteroplasmy?) particularly if natural REM induced lubrication is a way a post menopausal woman can deplete deuterium. :)

10. drezy

drezy New Member

Happy Holidays Sue. I got a good chuckle when I really stepped back and thought about the range of discussions on this forum and how unique it is.

I thought about everything we write about here: physics, cellular respiration, quantum tunneling, vaginal lubrication, erections in men above 60, @Brent Patrick 's regular morning BMs he proudly announced over here ( https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/youtube-with-jack-and-jeremy-live.20591/#post-230833 )...

If you tasked some naive AI algorithm to guess our commonality I think it would venture a guess that we are scientists and doctors all in the same old people's home keeping current with the science whilst also discussing our bodily functions in a TMI/overshare kind of way that senior citizens seem to have all mastered. Not to knock them, I think to a retired senior I think a good BM is sometimes a big daily accomplishment after all.

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

in REM sleep the clitoris engorges, and vaginal pulse and lubrication increase

Reminds me of Woodometer.
    It is rater effective way to asses men's testosterone and estrogens levels.
    At 78yo I use it to adjust my levels.
    On recent test it came like this,
    it matches good 16-25 year levels :
    ------
    upload_2017-12-24_12-0-45.png

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    Phosphene, jwhb77, Lahelada and 3 others like this.
  12. drezy

drezy New Member

That is awesome and another reason I'm going to try to be like Jan when I grow up.

I'm glad to see that less than a week passed this time between mentions of the woodometer too. It's as valid a test as it is just plain funny to read.

Far be it from me to go telling the amazing women here on the forum what terms to coin but clitometer (pronounced with the cadence of "speedometer") sounds right and just seems to roll off the tongue. Just sayin...

13. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

DAN pmsl:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phosphene, Lahelada and drezy like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Good, that depletes D.

15. drezy

drezy New Member

Slightly unrelated but just because:
    1. There are way too few mentions of Jack's Survivor Soup on the forum so far
    2. Jan's rambunctiousness 3 decades ahead of me is a beacon of hope for my ability to remain youthful as well as NOT behave much
    @JanSz , My son and I are making up our own take on Doc's survivor soup but with an old old recipe. Since we're cooking up the Christmas Eve dinner it's no stretch to go from cooking up 4 dishes to 5:
    bigos.png

https://books.google.com/books?id=C...igos&pg=PA520#v=onepage&q=rytek bigos&f=false

That book paid for itself with the first sausage I made from it.

16. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Great food, and it may be eaten almost anytime including Christmas.
    But for those who observe Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, Christmas Eve it would be exception.
    Fish ok, no meat.

Phosphene, Theka, caroline and 2 others like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

This is such a great thread incorporating all the markers for excellent health and longevity!

I think we all rock!! Happy New Years everyone ......I think it is going to be a fantastic year!!!

Truly - we are all living the dream ......because we are really working it!

Phosphene, Lahelada and Brent Patrick like this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Male babies have the male REM phenomena, so I don't think it's just about sex hormone levels. After puberty I also don't think sex hormone levels are designed to be the same all year - in the wild its related to the light cycle. But it seems to me that mother nature built a programme, via REM sleep, into the blueprint, to keep our equipment healthy all year round, even if sex hormone levels are naturally lower as a result of the season, hibernation, or are age related. Good receptor receptivity (deuterium depletion?) and accepting fluctuating levels seasonally may be healthier for me as a post menopausal woman than trying to achieve the levels of a 25 year old. I could start tweaking my sex hormones exogenously, but I'd need to weigh up the risks very carefully, one of which would be having the levels "same" all year which I see as potentially creating seasonal circadian mismatches, or if my sleep wasn't optimal and I wasn't accessing the programme written into the blueprint, and considering the heteroplasmy rates in my brain and heart. :)

Phosphene, drezy, taiyang and 2 others like this.
  19. drezy

drezy New Member

Through A Series of Fortunate Events I can attest to the fact that the Cabecca cream tastes quite alright too. Just sayin...

Phosphene and caroline like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In T2D and OSA there is no REM sleep:

The article is misleading and wrong when you have the mitochondriac perspective. Why? OSA is associated with transient hypoxia during sleep. Most cancers are associated with high oxygen tensions via the Warburg shift. This is the key. The mitochondriac knows that OSA is braking mechanism cells that are using the development of OSA at night when mitophagy should occur to LOWER oxygen tensions to avoid oncogenesis for as long as possible because a disabled autophagy/mitophagy are prerequisites for oncogenesis. When autophagy/mitophagy is broken oxygenation is low because ECT flow is low as a protection mechanism. The respiratory proteins are stretched out and this favors glycolysis and the PPP over the TCA and urea cycle when O2 is low. This metabolism is favored in obligate glycolytic tissues in humans like embryonic stem cells, RBC’s, and the retina. That is the only reason why OSA and cancer are linked. https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/20/sleep-apnea-tied-to-increased-cancer-risk/

Phosphene, JanSz and drezy like this.