1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr.Andy Kaufman: covid -19 6 minutes long and excellent...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Penny, May 22, 2020.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

until they take this video down like they did with the long one that this is from...

Inger and Johan Lindstrøm like this.
  2. Coldsnow

Coldsnow New Member

Penny we need real life avatars here okay; why are you afraid to show yourself?
    the photo is a little freaky and makes me think your a bit batshit

caroline, Inger and JanSz like this.
  3. Penny

Penny New Member

I actually don't care what you think....

Jude, Alex97232, Inger and 1 other person like this.
  4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

That's my laugh for the day! I agree you shouldn't worry what everyone else thinks

Alex97232 and Inger like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

you guys are hilarious...:D

It is true that we have rules to have a real face avatar on this forum. Jacks rule. And I like it.
    That said some people might have real reasons why they cant do it. There are always exceptions to the rule.

Coldsnow was right about that, but he is not showing his eyes either ;) hiding behind glasses
    but he might have his reasons?

I do am very happy for everyone I can see, eyes and all.
    I do want to trust people who do not show them, have some real reasons why. Like.. stalkers, etc.

6. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

There is no covid19.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Penny used to be a rabbit.....I suppose this avatar is a step up????

I, too, find it a little freaky - actually a lot freaky.....and I find it hard to take anything she posts seriously.

Totally my problem I guess.......