1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Dr Alexander Wunsch Vimeo and homepage site - good stuff

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Lahelada, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

A lot of this is in German but there are some interesting talks in English too
    For German speakers a must listen. He has a knack of explainimg things at a basic level and then building on that understanding to lead you where he wants to go. The more I read about how things are being treated in Germany on a clinical level the more I think that if you have the cash and need a new perspective on your ailment to look at Germany.

https://vimeo.com/user29646271/videos

http://www.lichtbiologie.de

2. I am going to have a consultation with him on Tuesday :D

caroline, Lahelada and Scompy like this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Dont forget to tell us what he says ! In general I mean no need to share personals.

caroline likes this.
  4. Penny

Penny New Member

I love the way he explains how to "dip your toes" into sun exposure - it was on that long video Dr. Kruse referenced - youtube I think - many ill people can't deal with the sun so it struck me as a sane way to acclimate...

5. Of course I will tell you, I have my list with 1000 questions ready :glasses:

caroline likes this.
  6. It was a great appointment with so much information, I couldn't fall asleep last night and still have to write some points down, not to miss any detail.
    It was like talking to a friend who shares the same interests like me and so the time flew by and we had to stop, but I will visit him definitely again to clear some more details.
    Introduced him to the work of Jack Kruse, which he wasn't familiar with but he said he noticed some visitors of his vimeo site came from jackkruse.com :)
    Asked him to read Time 9 and he seemed interested, so I hope we can talk about it next time :thumbsup:

We talked also about eyes/regeneration of the eyes and how they get harmed by monitors. He said the industry is already reacting to the topic of blue light, so for example the new
    iOS will be delivered with "Night Shift" which will determine when it’s sunset in your location and shift the colors in the display like f.lux http://www.apple.com/ios/preview/
    But the blue light isn't the only problem, it's also the flickering of the screen because of alternating current (if I remember that correctly) which you don't even recognize but it stresses your eyes and brain. He actually let me listen to light, natural light and artificial light, by using a device that made those amplitudes audible. Fascinating!

He showed me how hot blue light can get on the skin and what this means to eyes, staring for hours into such light and being surrounded by it...
    We talked about melatonin and how much we need darkness, that 8 hours are not enough for our eyes to regenerate and that you have to assume, that if you are seeing colors after sunset, there is no regeneration possible, that the light hours ideally need to correlate to the dark hours, ...

We talked about facing no winter anymore, vitamin d, calcium - and he gave me green goggles to stimulate the pituitary if I have no time to walk in the forest :glasses:
    He also recommended that I try a therapy developed by a german MD who practices alternative medicine which sounds a bit weird :eek:, I will report more about that soon in my journal...

That's it so far, I'm looking towards my next appointment!

seanb4, Sean Waters, shiran and 7 others like this.
  7. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: !!

Great that you made the connection. It would be cool if he found the time to read a bit here.

"iOS will be delivered with "Night Shift" which will determine when it’s sunset in your location and shift the colors in the display like f.lux http://www.apple.com/ios/preview/
    But the blue light isn't the only problem, it's also the flickering of the screen because of alternating current (if I remember that correctly) which you don't even recognize but it stresses your eyes and brain."

I bought a tablet based netbook recently just for that reason. It has Bluelight shield as a feature and has a solid state memory,not a harddisk in other words but a "memory card" . I had thought about a normal standalone Pc but thought the following.

1.You cannot eliminate the flickering on a PC. A netbook run on batttery is DC current. The net book that has no hard disk emits less EMF . I still type on the keyboard that comes with it but I could get a separate keyboard to separate myself more from the screen which I bought as large as I can afford to be able to set it further away from me.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    seanb4, Sean Waters, shiran and 3 others like this.
  8. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

He showed me how hot blue light can get on the skin and what this means to eyes, staring for hours into such light and being surrounded by it...
    We talked about melatonin and how much we need darkness, that 8 hours are not enough for our eyes to regenerate and that you have to assume, that if you are seeing colors after sunset, there is no regeneration possible, that the light hours ideally need to correlate to the dark hours, ...
    #
    Your consult stimulated my inner doctor as you put the words "walk in the forest"" green" and darkness is the absence of colours = sounds .
    I sleep great with eye mask and ear plugs.. + total darkness
    Therefore what colours/sounds I see/hear during the day and which colours I choose to see during the day must also affect me. Hence I will start a conscious colour sequence biohack experiment lookalike thingy .

Thank you for sharing this. It caused some ripples in the pond that reached all the way here.

9. shiran

shiran Curious

That sounds interesting, I wonder i the IRIS program addresses the flicker affect,
    What can I do to offset the flicker affect on a iPad or laptop
    I wonder what his thoughts are about blocking the blue artificial light between the range of 400-500 with the blue blocking glasses?
    Thanks

10. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

11. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

@Sue-UK I teach German. I work for webinars and Patreon posts,too. Shameless plug. :whistle: The book is a joint product with other parties so Dr Wunsch has only a few pages. If you have all the English speaking videos I think you are set.

Jude and Sue-UK like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No follow up from the Queen. too bad.

Queen of Elves likes this.
  13. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

WalterNL and shiran like this.
  14. shiran

shiran Curious

thanks Sue

15. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

"We talked about melatonin and how much we need darkness, that 8 hours are not enough for our eyes to regenerate and that you have to assume, that if you are seeing colors after sunset, there is no regeneration possible, that the light hours ideally need to correlate to the dark hours, ..."

As the eyes are an extension of the brain, does this also point to regeneration generally? Even the glasses he approves, after sunset wouldn't they be creating a "fake sunset"? What happens (or doesn't happen) if you combine an extended fake sunset with 8 hours or less darkness .....? :eek:

Energy and epigenetics 9, quantum sleep alert ...?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  16. Ted

Ted New Member

Iris does block flicker. It's a great program. I just got it a couple of months ago.

17. I had a really bad time and was entrapped in some other topics, but now I am on my way back.
    Meanwhile I met with Dr. Jens Pohl, biologist and alternative practitioner, who also knows Alexander Wunsch and is a member of the German fb Quantum Health Group - expanding my network ;)

Lahelada and WalterNL like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This months webinar (2017) really points out why we are designed only to eat when red light is present and why melatonin regeneration works as it does in the retina during the days for melanopsin and the rod system.