1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

"down under" muscles

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Jan 15, 2015.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have been doing a lot of reading about our pelvic floor muscles and their huge importance in our everyday life. I have really been taken them for granted .....so much I hadn't thought about.
    These "down under" muscles are un recognized, multi tasking achievers, thanklessly coordinating various tasks every day of our life.
    We all know they help maintain continence, and support pelvic organs etc. but I never thought about them protecting the spine and contributing to sexual sensation.

I am shocked by how many women have horrible issues with pain etc that Doctors know very little about.....and women are often told it is all in their head.

How are your muscles down under?
    Are you able to recognize the correct muscles?

I almost always hold my waist in - life long habit ....and that is working the wrong muscles and not letting the pelvic floor do its job......