1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Doug Wallace has a new talk out.........for mitochondriacs

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

Back when my mitochondria were firing on all cylinders I wanted to study genetics. Glad I’m finally getting the chance, now minus the BS.

Allin, Lahelada, WalterNL and 2 others like this.
  3. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

A mitochondriac mind never rests. Jack thanks for taking the time out of your holiday to help bring us along!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

today is not a holiday for me.

5. Mike David

There I go assuming. I really try not to do that to usually ends badly.

Phosphene and Lahelada like this.
  6. Mike David

Great listen thanks again Dr. Kruse. Loved hearing how Dr. Wallace got his start in mitochondrial research an original thinker I think Dr. Kruse would define as genius. Just getting started in understanding all this but here is my takeaways. Mitochondria control nuclear dna based on energy availability (well covered by Dr. Kruse but very important). As mitochondria energy decreased parts of the body that consume the most energy are affected first (brain being #1). The mitochondria power plant output differs with different mitochondria dna. Dr. Wallace said complex 2 is least important would like to know your guys take on this thought I heard somewhere that complex 1 could be completely bypassed possibly related to the PPP. ROS from inefficient mitochondria affects mytophogy causing nuclear genome changes. Energy output from mitochondria affects your ability to handle stress (Ican second that). Pink-1 and Parkan (not sure if theseare the exact right names or spelling) are proteins that control mytophogy from the nuclear side. Are these epigenetically controlled by MTOR? Restricting diet by 40-60% increases MTOR by 30%. What are some things that influence MTOR positively? Some mitochondria dna defects are weeded out by nature bynot allowing inefficienct eggs to procreate. An uncoupled mitochondria are better at cold adapting.Training at high altitude helps performance at low altitude (I’ll know I’m doing good when I can explainthis in detail). Uncoupled mitochondria handle fat better than coupled. Certain mitochondria dna adapt better to our modern environment than others. Diggingthe connection with vaccines Dr. Kruse provided as sad as it is.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Phosphene likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

“When jarred, unavoidably, by circumstance, revert at once to yourself, and don’t lose the rhythm more than you can help. You’ll have a better group of harmony if you keep ongoing back to it.” This reversion back to the circadian mechanism is the biases nature requires........we forget this all too easily.

This is why vaccines need to be studied like we study drugs.........we do not realize the mode of delivery may be the real problem with respect to melanopsin. This is why settled science should be fought when new data shows up that makes us ask better questions that need answers.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Debra Gambrell said (anesthesia), "We now have a situation where children's hospitals will not do surgery unless a child is fully vaccinated before the surgery. As little as ten years ago we used to ask when the most recent vaccination was given because we felt a two-week minimum window was important between vaccines and anesthesia. They have thrown that idea out of the window and now vaccinate during surgery. (Implied consent for all "biologics.")

A few years ago I looked into the half-life of sevoflurane (a halogenated fluorocarbon) and learned it was found in the blood three days after surgery.

From studies over 25 years ago, we know that the combination of fluoride and aluminum easily gets by the BBB. But no one in the OR talks to anyone outside of the OR so this vaccination during surgery crap will continue.

My two cents to her comment: Our real problem in medicine now is that the thinking docs are under attack by the non-thinking docs and their evidence-based recipes based on flawed thinking. I just had to block one of those docs on Twitter this week. She is a leftist OB who thinks this topic is 100% settled. She has no Earthly idea how the melanopsin paper changes the questions we should be asking researchers to answer to see if our beliefs are plumb with nature's circadian cycles. That blocked doctor was Jen Gunter on Twitter.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This topic causes civil wars in medicine and that is not good for patients.

Mike David likes this.
  10. Mike David

Wow. I can only think of the professionals who know what’s going on but won’t speak up because of fear of being run out of town like the great Dr. Becker. Can’t say I blame them but it def. doesn’t help with educating laymen like myself. I admire your fighting spirit Dr. Kruse so glad we have such a person to lean on when confronted with so much misinformation.

Phosphene likes this.
  11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

12. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

That problem is unfortunately present in all professions. People need to pay the mortgage so 99% won't make any waves.
    Swimming upstream is extremely taxing.

13. Mike David

When I was in boot camp they shot me up like 17 times in an hour with god knows what like a herd of cattle going through. All my kids get their vaccines because I’m not pulling them out of school but now I’m better equipped to mitigate. My focus needs to be on that in my view my hands are tied.

14. Mike David

99.9999% Dr. Kruse would then be in the .0001% actually using common sense.

15. Mike David

That’s purely from what I observe all around me.

16. Mike David

SQfat makes lasers to reverse all disease utilizing melanopsin. Melanopsin is loosely bonded. Blue light can break this bond in the SQfat affecting melanopsin and vitamin A negatively. Since vitamin A and vitamin D are tied to one another this affect in the subQ FAT AFFEcts vit. D drastically. Melanopsin is tied to retinol which affects melatonine which affects mito energy output. When mitochondria Energy output is reduced there is collateral damage made by its control of the nuclear genome. I think vaccine actuvants can create a similar affect as blue light in the SQfat because of its ability to absorb nnEMF and the fact that nnEMF is as apart of our environment as wind and water. Nature will try to start to eliminate mDNA that is more succeptible to this environmental change by not passing on this more succeptible mDNA to further generations. A decrease in mitochondria energy output affects those things that use the most energy first like your brain. Interesting seeing that Autism is considered a defect in brain function.