1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Double lenses from cataract surgery, lost cause? Please help!

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Nikkig-2813, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

Hello!
    I've been type 1 diabetic for 28 years now and have torn both retinas and had my lenses replaced after the cataracts formed following attachment surgery.
    From what I'm learning about the eyes and how the UV spectrum is needed in all these processes , am I lost cause situation?

I found a tanning salon that offers red light beds, I switched my water to spring water, I'm switching my diet to a deuterium depleted one and lots of DHA , I ordered blue blocking glasses and phone filter, I ordered different light bulbs and shutting my wifi off at night and making sure I get outside a lot more.
    Will all this be enough or do I need to do more?
    I've only been researching this for 3 days so forgive my lack of knowledge but I really want to learn and get healthier. I feel like if I don't get the best known knowledge on this, my life will just keep deteriorating.

I live in Torrance, CA/ Los Angeles . I am O+ blood type .
    My Mother is A+. I need to order my 23 and me test.
    My mother has no thyroid and had deep vein thrombosis .

I look forward to your replies!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not a lost cause......but Torrance California is a KILLER of melanopsin and explains your eyes and the T1D.

Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

Thank you. In these last few days I've been outside everyday, trying to limit by blue light exposure and waiting on the deuterium depleted water to arrive.
    Do you know roughly when there will be more quantlets being sold? I thought since my black box is blocked by these lenses that the quantlet could provide me a secondary box to access.

I also found the hapla group my mother is from U5b1d1 which I believe came from Central Europe.
    Can you direct me to a post that has the many bio hacks you and others are doing?

I greatly appreciate your help!

-Nikki

5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Take $95 cash.
    Get Calcium Score test.
    Also get fasting insulin test.
    This two test should give you good starting point.

Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think, guess, it may be vise to start relatively slowly with DDW. Hardly ever use 25ppm on constant basis over weeks.
    Goal in body fluids 90-120ppm.

When have to make a choice between organic food and DDW,
    always choose DDW.

Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  7. Inna

Inna Platinum

Nikki, In your situation, ANYTHING, short of moving to higher quantum yield area, would be likely a lost cause...

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    Jude, drezy, Jack Kruse and 1 other person like this.
  8. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

I'm not sure what my calcium is but doctor said it was within range and my fasting starts out good near 100 till around the 10 hour mark and it starts to raise . I figured it was my liver dumping glucose .

9. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

I found a doctor that I can buy a test to send in and check my deuterium level. I agree it's best to start slowly and have it checked again.

10. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

There's no way I can move at this time so I'm trying to figure out what hacks I can do to help me improve my situation and do my best to work with it.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Then you're wont get better with those things in your history. I would not waste my money on other things and would pour it into getting out of where you are now.

drezy likes this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The calcium score test that I am talking about is a MRI scan of arteries.
    It is not the calcium in the blood.
    Your glucose level is relatively unimportant.
    The important thing is fasting insulin level and it should be in (low) single digits.

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-8-25_11-15-8.png

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Unless it is dr Boros
    I would save my testing $$.
    Even with dr Boros, if you are counting pennies,
    just use Qlarivia as a HALF of your daily water intake, and you should be fine (or at least much better off).
    When with dr Boros, get ready to drink Preventa (same as Qlarivia only cost 3x more)
    Preventa--->have medical pedigree, (can be used in published research)
    Qlarivia---->does not
    I think it is obvious
    that you would do your best dealing with
    Circadian Rhythm (very first priority, regardless of your location).
    ==================================
    Half Qlarivia plus the other half of tap water makes 87.5ppm

According to dr Boros
    we want to have in body fluid (90-120)ppm

I think that using 87.5ppm DDW you should be able to get under 120ppm in body fluids (I got close to it).
    But with your diabetes (1) you may need to to go lower.

Anyhow,
    using some DDW is better than no DDW.

Fats are low in deuterium, and do not raise need for insulin.
    Eat lots of fats.
    Lots of fats in diet (I think) starts with 50% calories from fats in daily food and go up.
    Then you have a carbs that do not raise insulin, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower
    also
    https://modernsurvivalblog.com/health/high-orac-value-antioxidant-foods-top-100/
    pick from top 40 or so (and black pepper.
    -------

You are
    Sep 28, 1984 (Age: 33)
    type 1 diabetic for 28 years

Not sure if you can wean out of using insulin,
    but when supplementing you want minimum of it.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Phosphene and Nikkig-2813 like this.
  15. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

Thank you so much for your time and advice!
    I was talking about Dr. Boros. You don't have to be coached by him in order to get the test done and I saw some members on here mentioning the brand of water you're talking about.
    Im trying to read as my blogs and in the forum to try and learn but I do also want to limit my exposure to my microwave phone. This is what I'm currently doing.
    1. Sun exposure
    2. Red light tanning bed
    3. Spring water and DDW
    4. Blue blocking glasses
    5. Blue blocker screen for my phone
    6. Ice baths
    7. Changed lightbulbs to red
    8. Ordered a monthly box of seafood and seasonal veggies.

Phosphene likes this.
  16. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

That's disappointing news. I take care of my sick twin sister and my niece and that's why I'm here.

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

About seafood.
    Only oysters have more DHA than EPA.

Nikkig-2813 likes this.
  18. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

Do they have to be eaten raw or can I saute them in coconut oil?
    I live near the ocean and have access to fresh seafood and I ordered wild caught sockeye salmon from Alaska.

19. drezy

drezy Gold

Feel free to slap me for this, but shouldn't your retinas falling apart be disappointing and human relocations be logistical?

Raw whenever possible is how we play it in my house.

Your 8 point list is nice and won't hurt.

20. Nikkig-2813

Nikkig-2813 Silver

I agree it's dangerous living here especially with the 5G coming. I looked into how to shield myself in my apartment from my neighbors wifi signals and I unplug my wifi box when I'm sleeping and not using it. I also canceled my gym membership.
    I'm really trying to do as much as I can.
    My friends and family think I'm crazy and just into another fad because they don't understand but I really don't give a shit. I've been searching for the last couple of years and this all makes sense to me. I try to read as much as I can while limiting my time on my phone to learn more from you.

Jude and Sheddie like this.