1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Doggcrapp Training

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Swagger, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Swagger

Swagger New Member

Dont let the name throw you off. Doggcrapp is the screenname of the guy who came up with it. Doggcrapp or DC Training is amazing and I feel falls into the guidelines Doc K has outlined in the Rx. It is a lot of info, so please google it. Intense heavy powerlifting for short intervals. Prior to doing the Rx, I made incredible gains on it. I'm anxious to see how well an "optimal" human can do.

2. Jim

Jim New Member

Thanks for posting Swagger. I have recently started started something that is functionally similar called the max pyramid protocol (http://www.bodybyscience.net/home.html/?page_id=798). I like it because I feel it will protect my joints. It's too early to say how well it is working for me yet. After I give it a good go I may give Doggcrapp a shot. I have always been a HIT guy having been trained by an NFL strength coach.