1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does where you live matter? 3/4/13 post.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think maybe this is a sixth sense thing ...... where do you innately feel better? where do you long to be if you had the choice/chance? This isn't an overnite decision.....afterall it took JK three years to figure it out and he had a lot more information and tools at his disposal. Don't forget that Dr. K. is about 5-6 years ahead of us.

I really do think we know when something feels right - maybe that is over simplifying - and then you got to look at good, better and best situations for you and your family. We need to weigh up all the positives and negatives and figure out how to implement the changes we need to make. It also really depends on your health...as JK has said ...his day job is over the top awash in EMF's etc. and if he wants to live a long,healthy, productive life he had to do something pretty radical and I think some others here will as well.

I think BJ - here on the forum - is a perfect example. At first she was overwhelmed and scared and wanted to move immediately.... and now she has spent time and done some due diligence and checked her environment and weighed up all the negatives and positives and understands that maybe with a few changes - they will be okay where they are. So many things come into play for each of us ....and our happiness does have to figure into the decision too.

I think we all need to reflect on our happiness quotient .....the healthiest place for us might - in the long run - makes us miserable. so - Maybe second best??

There is so much to consider and it is not easy - but it will and should take time. We need to become centred and meditate and things will become clearer....

And we are getting more tools .....with the EMF expert.....

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

So happy to hear that Gretchen! That is what I mean about doing our due diligence and it will start to fall into place....

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

JK has given us lots and lots of clues - you need to pay attention! as with everything - he loves dropping hints everywhere!

4. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Wow, 42! I found out that I have 33 towers around my house. Horrible too. Planning to leave as soon as I can.

5. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

I have four or five towers near me. One is in view of my bed, but is a mile away. Prius is hybrid which means you are driving around inside a huge recharging battery. I have not tested, but assume it is emf crazy.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

my place has no phone signal unless I walk to two acres to street.......There is not a tower in 5 mile radius and the water is un fluoridated.......and I have a well and today on my B Day it will be 85 degrees of sun.........the photoelectric effect is present and I have an unlimited supply of seafood. Never will I have an electric car..........sorry Bob.

Alex97232 likes this.
  7. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

Happy Bday Jack! Thanks for all you do.

8. Martin

Martin Gold

Happy B'day Doc! Congrats on your new digs!

I measured the temp of my well water yesterday and we have a perfect 55 degrees. Stock tank going down in the garden this summer!

9. +1 !

By the way, all this recent talk about varying degrees of EMFs in different location makes me suspect that the usefulness of shielding and magnet mats is somewhat limited.

10. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Happy Birthday, all the best to you

11. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Great B-day, Dr. K! Enjoy and thank you!

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy Birthday Dr. Kruse ....Have an amazing day! Sounds like you are exactly where you need/want to be ...and 85 degrees of sun - and lots of oysters -Magic!

13. Hope

Hope Gold

That is a dream life....indeed....at least outside of work. Congrats!!!

You're a lot like Einstein....He didn't like talking on telephones either...though he did have one even at his summer home. If he were alive, I bet he'd join you in the ozone pool. He apparently loved being half naked a lot.....

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  14. Hope

Hope Gold

You know I heard Michael the EMF guy say he has a Prius - it's supposed to be a lower EMF hybrid...though I wouldn't drive it either....

15. RobInDC

RobInDC New Member

Where were the results of this test posted? Super curious.

Eric Waldron likes this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

On Q and A's many times.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

That guy who formed Microsoft and owned two sports franchises who lived in 5G land just died of a blood disease. Predictions coming to fruition. Seahawks’ and Trailblazers’ owner Paul Allen, co-founder if Microsoft, died from complications of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He was 65.

Alex97232 likes this.