1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does where you live matter? 3/4/13 post.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2013.

1. curves64

curves64 Silver

WHAT!?!!!! Happy for you; boo hoo for me! What about "Ask Jack" posts? Yes, I'm selfish!!! :)

2. janagram

janagram New Member

I want to understand the location/relocation piece!!!

3. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Mitigation of EMF, availability of sunlight year round, access to the ocean, and fresh fish....

4. janagram

janagram New Member

wow! that's it?? You mean I can live in California? (but not the bay area...) hmmm...well I do live in the bay area, but...I'd love to move to the coast.

5. relocation

That's where I am moving too

Shijin, will you keep the forum alive?

6. Once you mitigate EMFsmog , will you become less or more sensitive to it ( akin to gluten reintroduction accident)?

7. Hope

Hope Gold

Great thought...I don't think you could become less sensitive to it because of what it appears to do to cell timing..which seems to be key to everything. From what I am gleaning, so I could be very wrong...but it doesn't seem to me like it's ever good.

8. Hope

Hope Gold

PS I kinda wish Dr K would keep up doing consults, but maybe instead of doing them on Skype, doing them on a corded phone, grounded......but I know, it wouldn't be going 'all in'

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I cant.......my labs have suffered because of it and I would need to limit it and the price would have to go way up........and I think the better option is to just kill it.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Is this a forever thing Dr. k.? Very sad for all of us....but totally understandable.....

11. Melinda

Melinda New Member

I really wish I knew where Dr. K has landed to help his labs and all the other issues he has pointed out to us. I'd be happy to know latitude and elevation. I'd like to contemplate the location variables that he has chosen.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Where he is - is all about his n=1 . He spent a lot of time/travel/money and soul searching figuring it out.....we have to figure out our own n=1..... He has given us the tools over the past two years and now we need to get in the game ....

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

correct......what I do has no bearing on you.

14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I already know where I need to live... now just trying to make it actionable...doors are opening....

15. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

So how do we go about learning where to live? Low emf, ocean, cold winters, labs, just feels good, high/low altitude, magnetic field strength? Maybe putting your head in the sand(literally) is actually a good move. No really the assessment is daunting. We need a Home Finding Protocol.

16. Melinda

Melinda New Member

Thanks Dali Dula, that's exactly what I meant. Moving is expensive and maybe I don't need to but it's hard to weight the variables.

17. Melinda

Melinda New Member

With the time stamps being a little strange, I'd say you are on an island in the eastern Atlantic or the western Mediterranean.

18. Hope

Hope Gold

I know the time stamps are all funky, eh? I am typing this at 12:19pm EST. so they are 4 hours ahead of EST.

I too wonder how exactly to figure out where it's best to live.....

19. Dali Dula

Dali Dula Moderator

I am in upstate NY where I moved 25 years ago to get away from it all. It all came and found me. I am awash in EMF. A cell tower is in sight line of where I sleep and I have cell phones, cordless phone, bluetooth, smartmeter and wifi oh my! i can't wait to do a test on my Prius. At least I have great water and natural CT opportunites.

20. Hope

Hope Gold

DD, have you gone on antennasearch.com to see how many towers are near you?? We have 42 where we live. I can't see any from the house but i know they are there...

Isn't Prius a hybrid car??