1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does where you live matter? 3/4/13 post.

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I have done 6 months exposing myself to massive amounts of EMF on purpose.........today had labs draw.........I been journaling for 6 months about this bio hack..........beginning soon.........I go into EMF hole..........6 months........to see the effect of shutting it down going off the grid..........and what it does to labs.

How serious am I getting?.........nothing but blogs. maybe FB updates sparsely.........and consults will end abruptly. 6 months later off the grid..........new labs........we'll see results.

2. Coriander

Coriander Silver

Facinating Jack! I look forward to reading all about it. Will you be leaving this forum open while you're off grid?

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

When do consults end please? Can't wait to see all your data and of course all your thoughts

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

very soon.........told Misty we are shutting consults down.......time to see what happens to telomeres.

5. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

This will be interesting. Love the bio hacks. You really put yourself out there.

Hope the forum stays open. I assume that would require additional moderators.

6. Kirstin

Kirstin New Member

Can't wait for the results! (Although I will miss the daily inspirational posts) Thanks for all you do! Where will you be?

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

Meet and greet in six months?

8. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

So no more Disney World? :( I was so looking forward to meeting you there.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Disney sounds perfect at the beginning of December! Someone's birthday? We don't really need a reason to celebrate but doesn't hurt a bit!

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Maybe by then we will all have our own n=1 and we can have a huge exchange of ideas while we drink malbec!
    Problem solved!

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

And eat oysters and prawn cocktails!

12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Funny how parallel our timelines runs... I´m about to catch and release the old / new me also. Off grid is my turn now and some visits into the so called modern world. Hope you find what you looking for because i know that i will for sure.

13. Inger

Inger Silver

Peter... I wish you could be more specific about what you are doing. Would you care to share? Please.

14. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

I think this is even a more fantastic idea than I imagined you were doing! But I HAVE to get my consult in ... I've been waiting till my 23andme results came in. They took forever, seriously forever, but they're in and I need my consult! :)

Misty, please get us the last date!

15. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I'd book today MamaG...

16. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Already trying...!

17. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Soon, i celebrate a special day soon and when i do i tell more. It´s nothing groundshaking but just simple, the reasons behind is bigger than the cause. It´s a mix of many things but it resonates with my saying: Emotions thru motion...

18. I can't wait for the results of this biohack. Maybe by the time you resurface I will have caught up with all the blogs....still working my way through EMF8! Geeze, I miss a day and I feel like I've missed a week!

I would like to be able to do my own N=1 during this "down time" with EMFs. Just planning what steps I can take without upsetting too much of the household. ;)

19. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

Hope you go after the EMF rx. I would love the freedom to move where I feel free.

20. Justfourme

Justfourme New Member

So looking forward to hearing about "off grid" results!
    My vacation this year is going to be spent walking in the sand along the ocean and hugging redwood trees!