1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does rate of adaptation slow with increasing leptin sensitivity?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Eliza, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Eliza

Eliza Gold

Hi everyone,

I started the leptin rx and ct rx about 3 weeks ago now. I have been low carb for about 3 years now but only epi-paleo since I started the reset. From the beginning, I adapted to cold quickly. From Dr K's book I believe this might be because I'm highly lepin resistant. For in my first session of cold in a compression I was easily able to last the hr with cherry red skin. The next day, the same without the compression top.

My question is - if I'm concurrently becoming more leptin sensitive through the leptin rx and ct, should the rate of adaptation to the cold slow down?

Many thanks!

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Rate of adaptation depends upon your redox potential and how pre loaded your cells are with energies........that is what determines the speed to optimal

3. Eliza

Eliza Gold

Thanks Dr Kruse - in the last five years of living in a first floor apartment with EMF everywhere and fluoridated water.... I suspect this might take a while.

The diagnosis of insulin resistance and a 38% body fat level despite CW low-carb diet and tons of exercise caused me to know instinctively that something else is wrong. It has taken me a long time to discover your web page but I now know I've come to the right place. And not a minute too soon. Damage reversal starts now!