1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does MamaGrok still visit these forums?

Discussion in 'Meet and Greet' started by seanb4, Feb 1, 2014.

1. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Philip K. Dick was well ahead of his time, as was H.G.Wells. Science fiction resonates and inspires people b/c it expands the art of the possible. These writers see the world differently than the majority does. Part of my education was to learn to see the world differently, as was Randy's. Its why we latched on hard - over 2 yrs ago when every one said Jack went nutters. But if you start looking at some of the stuff the survivalist & end of days believers are into - they're doing many of the same things Jack's been talking about.

Jack's not crazy. He's seeing the world and universe from a perspective no one has even considered. What I find interesting, is how science is Validating his theory of how things actually do work.

yes I did...

And that discussion scared this shit out of DH. me - I'd already accepted what the future was and was moving forward to implement changes.
    What's interesting if you look at what's going on in government - both in the US and internationally on the geopolitical stage.... there's not much going on that doesn't surprise me.

Pay attention to what's going on in the world and you can easily predict what's going to happen. There won't be much that you miss.

3. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

And this is also why i stayed on this forum also...

Because i have seen stuff that many think is not possible in terms of electronics and what harm they can do to living things if you are able to have a mind without borders.

All the things we today consider funny and helpful can be that in short terms but in the long run, killing us softly. To let google take control of our minds and lifes is not about caring or sharing... For me it is as much a stealing from what is human, our brain power and free will. Yes many can call me heartless and other things but i think we are meant to share love and thoughts in the analog way, digital can only be a simple tool.

By that i felt a need to watch a movie, Blade Runner will suit my moods tonight.

Shijin13 likes this.
  4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Exactly Peter. So many people do not get this. There are times that even I become sucked in by the digital tool. One of the reasons we're moving is so we can limit the "electronic leash". We want to reconnect with the world as nature intended.

5. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

It is so enticing, i know.

After spending my complete life of work in everything from semiconductors into computers and on top of that sales i got so much pointers showing what others do not see.

Back then we used it as tools for making money and creating more time, to make more money. When you do that you pay a price to get paid, you take that trail i can somehow accept it.

Now everyone has a smartphone but do they make a living from it? Do they get an extra week of holidays to be able to answer mails 24/7? Nope... As i said, we use it to take snapshots of cats on skateboards for the fun. We tell our friends what we do and not.

I do not hate technology but i feel sick of the usage. It is one thing to discuss things that leads to something that you can apply in the analog world but what are we doing? Sharing is caring... Google and android, watch their developer show from last night and make the connections... For me i feel a bit of shame when we feel future is about controlling our needs of streamlined music in our cars and new tv systems.

But that is just me and my thoughts on a good bordeaux once again.

Alex97232, Josh and Shijin13 like this.
  6. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Yes. Needs vs Wants. We've forgotten what NEEDS truly are.

And speaking of a good bordeaux.... I've got a fridge of excellent bordeaux waiting for us in our new house

Josh likes this.
  7. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

If only...

Thinking of my dear french darling which i shared some vintage wines with a month ago, like i thought, maybe i would marry her so i have a good cellar in the future. And yes she is wonderful as a sunset also but then again, we live different lifes and share moments instead.

Damn, how i love the analog life spiced sometimes with a pinch of digital.

Shijin13 likes this.
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

ahhhh.... a good cellar.... to aspire to that... all I know is I'm getting several bottles of Chateau Mouton Rothschild Bordeaux - across varying years...

nicld likes this.
  9. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Heavens, i know for sure that this girls has some good Margaux going on. And on top of that some rare bottles of cognac from her old friend from school, been tasting them also...

Even today i remember the top notes from a special cognaq from late 1800... Like a time travel that not many modern humans can understand when all we praise is ones and zeroes. Had this discussion with some of the people i work sometimes with and they called me and her lunatics because we could sell it and buy all these nice things instead.

But you can not beat the feeling and passion of humans that dedicate their whole life to making perfection.

Shijin13 likes this.
  10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'll be over then for the housewarming..........with a corkscrew.

11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I just sent you the Pics I took of two of the bottles.... there's more of that in the fridge - all different vintages....

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

house warmng??? when?????

Shijin13 likes this.
  13. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

This sounds like a celebration for sure….happy housewarming!!

Shijin13 likes this.
  14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

thanks Seahorse!!!

looking fwd to our move....even though we've got lots to get ready over the next several weeks.

nicld likes this.
  15. TheKid

TheKid Gold

So I came over to this thread because it popped up in a search for vaccines somehow. Obviously not the topic. However, @MamaGrok 's update regarding amino acid supplementation hit home and I thought I would share as well.

My doctor has been tracknig me every 3 months for the past year and half. We've built an impressive list of labs indeed; stuff I didn't know you could even test, such as neurotransmitters. So we've been tracking dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine and epinephrine in an effort to assess why I, like MamaGrok have been so resistant to improvement. In fact, after getting almost no bump in energy, mood and well-being from a cycle of testosterone, we turned to the neurotransmitters. As a result we've been playing with 5HTP, Acetyl L-Carinitine and L-Tyrosine. The first two failed to have much impact, and I suspect by initially addressing serotonin deficiency in the absence of addressing dopamine at the same time, we may have depleted dopamine.

What I suspect may be giving me a bump now is Mucuna Pruriens, which is basically L-DOPA, a catecholamine precursor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucuna_pruriens). So at least for me, it may be shaping up that addressing the neurotransmitters is going to be key moving forward, especially since I have SNPs indicating a problem with neurotransmitter availability and lab findings to support that. I also continue to address mitochondrial performance, and my doc is essential in lock step with @Jack in that regard, despite not coming to his conclusion via the impact of EMF. He is however very open to the EMF stuff.

So, yeah ... neurotransmitters. If they suck, you're gonna suck. Take it from me, I've been doing this for years.

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Jason you got a post coming for you on why Ketosis fails some........stimulated by you.

Shijin13 and Martin like this.
  17. Josh

Josh Gold

This sounds like you are on a track I have walked and lately I am finding that the brain really is an energy hog; and when I work harder and longer using it, it needs more concentrated electrons from fat and some protein. I realized that because I was less physically active, I would make the mistaken assumption that the body needs less food. I do not have the time to spend all day outside and I feel that my redox limits my ability to gather photons directly so more high fat and cysteine foods are the key to keep the brain working. More stress also requires more hormones and when one is adrenal fatigued, I do not feel that there are ever enough from endogenous production. DHEA and pregnenolone titrated to stress levels seem essential. Never forget the inflammatory drivers such as parasites and other infections which take the system down quickly destroy reliable neurotransmitter cycling. It is a dance until when and if one can restore a robust and resilient redox to buffer the stresses of "modern" life. With the clarity I am gaining here, so far I am doing better than ever under more stress than I have experienced at anytime since I cared for my mother when she had cancer. As I understand it, the neurotransmitter cycling is way up at the top of the tree and is lost early in the loss of redox/energy. It is therefore one of the hardest to recover.

Martin, Jude, caroline and 2 others like this.
  18. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Interesting to hear your progress Jason! IIRC doesn't cycloset trip the dopamine and catecholamine? I know I saw huge success when I added cycloset and Acetyl L-Caritine.

More stress also uses up your DHA Stores in the cell membranes cause drop in energy production in the mitochondria. so when stressed not only will you have a drop in Hormones you'll also have a drop in DHA - increasing inefficiency and decreasing your redox potential. If your redox potential is awesome - its only a blip. The problem is if it's precariously balanced on the cliff - the smallest thing can send you over & leave you hanging on to the edge (skipping grounding and photoelectric time) or a Large thing can send you spiraling down (mold, ketosis, car accident, lyme exposure, moving, loosing a job)

the challenge is how do you set yourself up when you're over stressed due to modern life and you can't unplug as much as you want/need to.... get as much grounding, photo electric effect and massive quantizes of DHA as possible....

Josh and Alex97232 like this.
  19. cantweight

cantweight Gold

Y'all are lighting me up with thoughts....holy crap. Ive been so focused on seasonality and my 3 legged stool that I never really bothered to notice my lack of energy starts soon after I start school and it ends as soon as school ends.

My brain is a self centered energy whore. Between that and my immune system that does everything in its power to keep my head above water no wonder the rest of me was left depleted!

Y'all are blowin my mind....keep it comin!

Alex97232 and Shijin13 like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Stay engaged cantweight. We have a lot more to discover with one another before I am done on the net. Time. Most people cling to the idea the future is very much connected to the past and present. The notions of time, eternity, the end of time -- these are some of the most profound questions that we deal with as human beings.
    But you have to listen very carefully to what nature's trying to tell you to discover fundamental truth. I think this is why Gretchen and John were first shocked but no longer scared. Sometime we have to look at what we are facing and think differently about the problem to see a new solution. For example, most physicists have failed to fully understand the nature of time because of the "manner" they insist on doing experiments -- smashing particles together in giant accelerators. This is the MO at CERN.
    Maybe, instead of smashing particles to bits at CERN, we just need to give them a little push and watch the collisions in slow speed to discern things best? Yeah..........this thought is a bread crumb............