1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does CT help detox mold?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by MattD1995, May 14, 2019.

1. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

I recently quit my job of 3 years after discovering I’ve been exposed to massive amounts of mold. I’m wondering if CT would be a beneficial way to detox the mold?

2. drezy

drezy Gold

From my own personal experience the answer is that anything that raises your redox will help.

My response to mold has improved dramatically.

3. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

Went from dying of Cedar fever, to wondering what's wrong with everybody...

4. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Awesome! Thanks for the replies. I’m finding after quitting my job that my ability to CT has dramatically improved.

5. Bryan Anderson

Bryan Anderson Bakayaker

How are the catacholamines/comt/anxiety? Noticing improvement there?

recoen likes this.
  6. MattD1995

MattD1995 Gold

Tremendous improvement. I think CT was just to much of a stressor for my body back when I was working my old, moldy job. As Jack always says, environment trumps everything. And I spent 3 years working in that mold-ridden environment surrounded by chemicals and heavy metals. My detox reactions over the last week from CT have been nothing like they used to be when I was working my old job. I can’t believe I was blind for so long to what was causing my health issues. I think my fear of leaving my old job was just a consequence of a tremendously low dopamine state. My new job has me outdoors from 7 AM to 3 PM daily, and then when I get home I can sit in my backyard until sunset.

KrusinWitchie, Helio Silva and recoen like this.
  7. drezy

drezy Gold

I suspect that your cell membranes and internal hydration may be improving.

recoen likes this.
  8. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

I've heard that large doses of activated charcoal internally is a specific remedy for mold intoxication. You should do this for short periods only (act. charcoal will remove a bit of needed nutrients from your system, and if you used too much can interfere with intestinal peristalsis).