1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does anyone have suggestions for skin care, especially for the face or eyes?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by curves64, Apr 30, 2013.

1. curves64

curves64 Silver

Inger, your comment about your sister totally rings a bell for me. I started going grey when I was pregnant with my daughter. I'd love to see if I can get my hair to turn dark brown again. Remember this link someone posted a while back. http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm It stuck in my mind. Maybe it's time for me to try this experiment myself? :)

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Oh yes, please do!!! Amazing about the molars calcifyling too.. that would be my case.. I have 2 tooth without root canals, I just left them empty.. they should have been filled with gutta perka years and years ago but I refused to do that.. I do not want some weird gutta perka stuff into my teeth. Now I would love the root canal hole to calcify! I have no issues so far with the 2 teeth, the dentist just put a cement layer where the hole was after pulling out the nerve. And that is. Seriously, no issues when I eat right.

Oh man I need to make some magnetic water. Must start looking into this, where I can get magnitite...

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Inger, I found circular magnets at the hardware store. They are used to lift items, and I found them with the welding equipment. They are just the right size to put a bottle of water on top. I checked the polarity with a compass, to make sure north was up.

http://www.homelectrical.com/heavy-duty-round-magnetic-base-95lb-load-capacity.mas-07223.1.html

The magnet is underneath the shiny metal covering.

But since I only had one magnet, and the bottle is supposed to sit for a few days, I couldn't do much of a real test.

4. cantweight

cantweight Gold

The Coconut Oil Health & Beauty book free kindle book today.

Also...those of you on facebook "like" The Coconut Mama lots of great tips and she always puts these free links up to all things coconut oil...recipes, skin care...etc :)

5. freshveggies

freshveggies Silver