1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Does any of you know this Russian company that produces DDW.?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by shiran, Dec 11, 2018.

1. shiran

shiran Curious

2. drezy

drezy Gold

Antonis likes this.
  3. shiran

shiran Curious

thanks dan
    Dr. Boros says he does not know this company
    We managed to bring the water to Israel at a good price I'll update

drezy and Antonis like this.
  4. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Sounds good.

5. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I would really like to know about the price to ship it there.

6. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

Thanks for that info ... interesting. I vaguely recall someone saying you could add a small amount of DDW to
    normal water and it would make larger quantities of DDW. Does anyone know if this is true? Thank you.

7. Johnny DeMarco

Johnny DeMarco New Member

Dr. Boros' company sold me some Preventa 65 water for wellness and they simply said to dilute it 3:1 ratio since I'm not attempting to treat cancer. There were no non linear claims that the Preventa 65 water did anything magical. You simply dilute it with some high quality water and then it becomes 120PPM or whatnot

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Even better to get Preventa-25 shipping cost less.

===================
    3 parts plain water (of 150ppm)
    1part - 65ppm Preventa
    Total = 4 parts

(3*150+1*65)/4=128.75ppm D/H

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Jan did all the math and he's spot on for the US. Shipping costs to other counties may change the math.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Specially when shipping to New Zealand.
    --------
    @drezy
    Wonder of the opinion on Manuka Honey.
    What is its claim to fame.
    What is its deuterium level.
    ----------------
    Dr Boros said:
    (58:10) cacti (cactuses) are most deuterium depleted plants
    (58:55) sugar made by aloe vera is low in deuterium
    material produced in green plants is low deuterium

----------------------------------------------------------------
    The Difference Between Agave and Aloe Plants

It is a common misconception that agaves are cacti.
    They are not related to cacti, nor are they closely related to Aloe whose leaves are similar in appearance.

My question:
    I can get Agave syrup in Costco.
    Is it low in deuterium?

.................................. upload_2018-12-21_11-24-25.png

11. drezy

drezy Gold

I'm in practice to someday be a curmudgeon. Let me try it out.

I have to be honest when I was 20 or so I had two realizations:
    1. Dropping the sweet tooth is the best strategy over scrambling forever for a "better" sweetener.
    2. During the pomegranate = antioxidant = better life craze I realized that first world (predominantly) white people are dying to be early adopters of the "new thing" so that they can tell all their friends how hip they are while showing off some food scientism. Generally, if the food in question came from an ethnic people in some economically depressed area in the world and slapped "free trade" on the label it was like chum in the water for these people.
    Though I know some of the margaritas I was overcharged for over the years touted the agave syrup that was added, I know very little about it, manuka honey, chia seeds, cacao flakes, moringa, gingko biloba, ginseng, matcha, or any of that crap.

The caveat is that if anyone has a granny in a tribe or group that used any of this for any reason I'm all ears. Otherwise I'm not interested in marketing that plays the signaling game (virtue or scientism).

We all now here that that stuff is quantized to the region it was grown in.

OK that was my half-speed curmudgeon mode. How'd I do?

Alex97232, Antonis and JanSz like this.
  12. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

Am wondering what Shiran will say about this company. It doesn't seem cheaper than the other brands we know. The shipping will cost a lot more.

13. shiran

shiran Curious

I think agave is a CAM photosynthetic pathway
    https://www.khanacademy.org/science...cam-plants/a/c3-c4-and-cam-plants-agriculture
    http://cdn.intechopen.com/pdfs/4524...aves_what_can_we_learn_from_these_plants_.pdf

low in deuterium ?... i dont think so.. fat and protein is low in deuterium

Antonis likes this.
  14. shiran

shiran Curious

Im trying to find out more about this company.. I did not order yet
    i would like to test this water..

Antonis likes this.
  15. Antonis

Antonis Free diving

I am researching on it too. I contacted them and I asked about shipping. Its expensive if you buy on I course of 36L. If you buy more then the shipping cost go down. But another issue ia the costums

shiran likes this.
  16. Solidsilverteeth

Solidsilverteeth New Member

Moringa is one of the most nutrient dense foods known to man.

The answer is to grow it yourself, then you can consume local in season grown in local soil and use rainwater never tap water.

My moringa grows so fast, from seed it’s as tall as me in a matter of weeks and I’m over 6’.

You get so much food from so little effort

This is so nutritious and it’s the green low deuterium foods, far better than fruit

17. Solidsilverteeth

Moringa is better than fruit anyway.

Very low deuterium and very high nutrition with very little sugar.

Simple salads of green leafy low deuterium plants like this is the way to go.

Grown in local nutrient dense soil and watered with 90% rainwater 10% aged urine from healthy subjects.

Moringa is a cut and come again, infinitely renewable replenish-able super food.

Attached Files:

18. Solidsilverteeth

Moringa Facts
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Moringa oleifera is a nutritional powerhouse that tops all other superfoods. It is the most complete health food from a natural plant source to date.
    Moringa oleifera is the most nutrient-dense plant to be identified in our history. There is no other plant species on earth with a higher profile of nutrients.

Omega-9 is a fatty acid that is also known as oleic acid. Omega-9 is technically not an essential fatty acid because the body produces a limited amount so it does not need to be supplemented - provided that Omega-3 and Omega-6 are present.
    Omega-3 and Omega-6 have differing functions :
    Omega-3: Anti-inflammatory
    Omega-6: Pro-inflammatory
    Excessive inflammation causes severe damage to our system and contributes to disease. In fact, inappropriate inflammation may be one of the leading drivers of the most serious diseases we are dealing with today - heart disease, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, many types of cancer, etc

A diet high in Omega-6 but low in Omega-3 increases inflammation, while a diet that includes balanced amounts of each reduces inflammation.
    The best source of Omega-3 is fatty fish but many fatty fish nowadays contain high levels of mercury or are farmed under poor conditions with feed that includes antibiotics, negating the benefits. Fish derive Omega-3 through consumption of plants – specifically, algae. We too can benefit from plant-based sources of Omega-3 fatty acids - Moringa oleifera, chia seeds, walnuts, flax seeds and algae.
    The Omega-3s in plant sources and fish are not identical. Omega-3 fatty acids come in 3 different forms:
    ALA: Alpha-Linolenic Acid (found in a range of foods)
    EPA: Eicosa Pentaenoic Acid (found mainly in fish)
    DHA: Docosa Hexaenoic Acid (found mainly in fish and seaweed)
    Moringa provides ALA fatty acids, which our bodies convert to EPA and DHA. Moringa leaves contain about 2% fat and of that fat, 35% - 45% is ALA. There are about 0.3 grams of ALA Omega-3s in 10 grams of Moringa leaf.
    Moringa leaves supply enzymatically potent active amino acid sequences to our bodies that simply does not exist anywhere else in nature’s food chain.

http://saro-plantation.com/moringa-facts.html

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  19. Solidsilverteeth

a perfect one meal a day would be live local oysters, (or other high DHA local seafood) freshly picked moringa and a few other green leafy plants and seaweeds salad, and freshly picked local walnuts :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  20. Moringa leaves contain about 2% fat and of that fat, 35% - 45% is ALA. There are about 0.3 grams of ALA Omega-3s in 10 grams of Moringa leaf.

Did you check the math? Didn't add up for me.

Lahelada likes this.