1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Doctor Redox is under attack

Discussion in 'Redox Rx' started by Jack Kruse, May 16, 2018.

1. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Once, I read an article that said medical Billing & Coding was never supposed to be applied in the health care system; it was apparently some exercise for other purposes developed by a university professor (Oregon or Washington state?). If I recall correctly, he regretted letting the insurance industry have it... Or, maybe that's an 'urban myth?' Nonetheless, it's here and not so 'good' for the doc-patient relationship. Good for bar-coding every little thing, though, from supplies to body parts to procedures, to time spent communicating. On the other side from "outrageous amounts of revenue" is the effort to mind-control, wholesale, the professional medical caregivers to follow a "standard of care." That's the Payers telling the docs et al how to treat patients, or maybe not treat due to...age, condition, disability... I could never get it out of my mind that the UN Agenda 21 indicated the new world order decided it has 'no economic value' for people over the age of 44. Gave me the image of an 'old slave' at auction.

Phosphene likes this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

I suspect that nobody here will ever have to write the following words to Inna: "Tell us how you really feel."

Sajid Mahmood and Phosphene like this.
  3. Inna

Inna Platinum

Lol!

4. Inna

Inna Platinum

In this instance one might just want to add letter ‘S’ in front of ‘Care’, for accuracy

5. Phosphene

Phosphene Gold (finally)

LOL!!

I like you. :)

Lahelada likes this.
  6. Inna

Inna Platinum

Phosphene, thanks for rising my dopamine level! :)

Lahelada likes this.
  7. Christine_L

Christine_L Precious Metal member

:rofl::rofl::rofl: