1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Do you think using blue tooth in car is better or worse than having the phone stuck to your ear?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jenny S, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

thanks

2. endless

endless New Member

I just use speakerphone.....

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

using a phone in a car as it pings towers causes it to release maximum radiation.......so no matter which way you use it is a horrible idea. Airplane mode should be called CAR MODE.

4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks - my partner was doing this thinking it was better than using on ear. I'll tell him to go back to using his air tube thing.

5. kyrakitty

kyrakitty New Member

Can someone invent something that will keep the phone on an outside window with the display facing us so we can use it without radiating ourselves. I try to keep my phone in air plane mode most of the time but sometimes I need it. It should be called car mode. I constantly have to fight my boyfriend when we are in the car together. I take his phone and put it in airplane. I'm the boss not him when it comes to this!

caroline likes this.
  6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Good idea!

kyrakitty likes this.
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Robert O. Becker, best known for his research on “currents of injury” and the role they play in regeneration, made significant contributions to many areas of electrobiology. He was later drawn into public controversies over health effects—Becker is credited as the first to use the term “electro- magnetic pollution”—and in the end paid dearly for speaking out. For instance, in 1967, writing in Nature with Howard Friedman and Charles Bachman, Becker described how modulated magnetic fields could affect reaction times—now a hot topic among those studying cell phone radiation from higher G networks. Some years earlier, they found that admissions in psychiatric hospitals were associated with geomagnetic activity. Later, in a series of papers with Stephen Perry, a medical doctor in northern England, Becker and Marino linked exposures to power frequency fields to depression and suicide. Becker and Andy Marino faced a concerted and coordinated effort to suppress the truth which emanated from the military establishment and was simply aided and abetted by the greed of the utilities and the tarnished testimony of scientists for hire. Becker is one of my hero's. He wanted the general public to know that science isn’t run the way they read about it in the newspapers and magazines. It certainly is not runin via the scientific method any longer. He wanted lay people to understand that they cannot automatically accept scientists’ pronouncements at face value, for too often they’re self-serving and misleading. He wanted our citizens, nonscientists as well as investigators, to work to change the way research is administered by the federal government. They only fund research that they deem worthy. They see to it that good question are rarely funded if they will impede their modes of commerce. The way it's currently funded and evaluated, we're learning more and more about less and less, and science is becoming our enemy instead of our friend. Now we have hard data that cell phone radiation and glioma are linked. This will be no surprise to my members but I imagine it will shock the many skeptics who think technology offers progress and nothing but benefits. People need to understand how these things affect time scales of the relationship of NAD+ and SIRT 1 in mitochondria. They are critical in understanding how acute and chronic inflammation affect DNA expression. All inflammation is positively charged. Chronic inflammation has a much lower pH and more sustained pseudohypoxia. Acute inflammation usually leads to neolithic diseases that do not kill. Chronic inflammation leads to diseases like oncogenesis that extinguish life via higher grade and malignant tumors.

In acute inflammation, chromatin works as it is designed by evolution. Chromatin should departs from, and returns to, equilibrium on DNA in an orderly sequence to control protein synthesis and ubiquitin marking. This temporal sequence depends on proper circadian shifts in NAD+ availability for SIRT1 activation and deacetylation of signaling proteins, which support orderly gene reprogramming during acute inflammation by switching between euchromatin and heterochromatin. In contrast, in chronic inflammation states where the redox potential is low, oncogenesis is much more likely. The lower the redox or the more blue light one faces the more malignant the outcome is. This is due to the limited availability of NAD+, in concert, with the reduced expression of SIRT1 in the retina and in the gut, so this becomes able to sustain aberrant chromatin structure and functions. SIRT1 also influences inflammation and cancer by directly de-acetylating targets like NFκB, p65, and p53 in the genome. This is why RF/microwave nnEMF from cell phones is a huge problem.

Chronic inflammation sustains pro-inflammatory chromatin. With chronic inflammation, several things occur connected with SIRT1. A key point, is a high fat diet cleaves SIRT1 and lowers NAD+ levels to reduce SIRT1 synthesis. The net result of a high fat diet and lower NAD+ levels is a loss of SIRT1 function. This is the predator/prey relationship that I mentioned in the Ubi series that describes the loss of negative feedback control in cells. This results in hyperacetylation of the p65 subunit of NF-kB, which produces pro-inflammatory products. These proinflammatory mediators have a “positive feedback” on the formation of obesity, diabetes, cancer, and aging.http://www.medscape.org/viewarticle/837035

Scompy and kyrakitty like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^this is good news for humans.........but really bad news for the lemmings.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. Liam Taylor

Liam Taylor New Member

11. kathylu

kathylu Gold

Another stupid casualty. My sister-in-law (my age, 56) was just diagnosed with a stage II glioma. Presenting symptom was seizure and syncope. They found two masses...wait for it...directly over her ear on the side where she is welded to her smart phone. They have done a biopsy, but are holding off on a resection to get other opinions. Maybe radiation, maybe chemo, but no defined plan yet. And this is from Johns Hopkins. I'm angry, I don't understand why they could take a tissue sample and 10 days later still have "inconclusive" histopathology. Just venting really...I'm assuming the reason is that it is too diffuse to be operable and that her prognosis is poor.

And I still can't get my family to listen to me about the dangers of cell phones and nnEMF, much less blue light exposure.