1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum. After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum. Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis. Sorry for the Inconvenience, but we hope you understand that this is needed to prevent the community from being ridden with malicious users!

Do you have a favourite JK podcast?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Apr 14, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just re listened to Jack's podcast with Luke Story. I love this one a lot. My partner listened with me and I think this is his favourite. It was in terms he understood .....he gets it anyway - but found this one really compelling. He could really relate to everything Jack talked about, and this is how we try to live our life.

Do we get it all right? .... probably not - but we keep trying to innovate and renovate....

What is your favourite Jack podcast? ...... and why.......
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Carl and I really enjoyed the podcast with Luke too. I'm listening again . I'm not really sure if I have a favorite though because I have learned and taken away so much from the combination of all of them Caroline. Every time Doc does one of these, he drops Gold nuggets for us. :thumbsup:

caroline likes this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I like the next one............always be in the present moment. I am doing one tomorrow...........and I have a lot on my mind right now because as I told you all 2017 is my year of change.............
    Brent Patrick and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

That sounds ominous........
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

always be in the present moment..... gold
  6. Mystic Rose60

Mindfulness.....being with your thoughts as they are and neither grasping those thoughts or pushing them away and instead of just letting your life go by without living it, awaken to experience. Live in the moment :thumbsup:
    caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are always playing catch up as far as this is all concerned tho ..... well - at least I am!

Dr. K. looks forward to sharing more ........

I suppose ..... we have light, water and magnetism down pat! So much more to learn and implement and improve.

What a gift we have all been given...... we saw the truth in all this and jumped on board - no looking back for this girl!
  8. Mystic Rose60

I love to go back and listen and make new notes too.

I knew when I first discovered Doc that I had discovered a goldmine and haven't looked back either. My passion is to always learn more and share the Gold with those who listen.

I really appreciate your beautiful Spirit here Caroline. :):love:
    caroline likes this.