1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Do you have a favourite JK podcast?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Apr 14, 2017.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I just re listened to Jack's podcast with Luke Story. I love this one a lot. My partner listened with me and I think this is his favourite. It was in terms he understood .....he gets it anyway - but found this one really compelling. He could really relate to everything Jack talked about, and this is how we try to live our life.

Do we get it all right? .... probably not - but we keep trying to innovate and renovate....

What is your favourite Jack podcast? ...... and why.......
  2. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

Carl and I really enjoyed the podcast with Luke too. I'm listening again . I'm not really sure if I have a favorite though because I have learned and taken away so much from the combination of all of them Caroline. Every time Doc does one of these, he drops Gold nuggets for us. :thumbsup:

ScottishEmma and caroline like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I like the next one............always be in the present moment. I am doing one tomorrow...........and I have a lot on my mind right now because as I told you all 2017 is my year of change.............
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

That sounds ominous........
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  5. caroline

caroline Moderator

always be in the present moment..... gold
    Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. Mystic Rose60

Mindfulness.....being with your thoughts as they are and neither grasping those thoughts or pushing them away and instead of just letting your life go by without living it, awaken to experience. Live in the moment :thumbsup:
    caroline likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are always playing catch up as far as this is all concerned tho ..... well - at least I am!

Dr. K. looks forward to sharing more ........

I suppose ..... we have light, water and magnetism down pat! So much more to learn and implement and improve.

What a gift we have all been given...... we saw the truth in all this and jumped on board - no looking back for this girl!
    Sean Waters and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  8. Mystic Rose60

I love to go back and listen and make new notes too.

I knew when I first discovered Doc that I had discovered a goldmine and haven't looked back either. My passion is to always learn more and share the Gold with those who listen.

I really appreciate your beautiful Spirit here Caroline. :):love:
    Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  9. ValerieBee

ValerieBee Radical Mitochondriac

This was my first Jack podcast. I loved the interaction, and Luke's description that he was exploring the science behind his intuitions. That's my journey as well. I'm rusty on my science, having left my B.S. behind about 15 years ago for other pursuits, so right now the most ah-ha moments I am having are when I see the spiritual concepts I've been exploring and experiencing come to life for me through quantum biology. This is how I'm hooking myself up to the Science again. I had become so disenchanted with Science because it was bucking my intuition (especially in health care), and because I saw so much bias and BS through this Peer Reviewed Publication validation crap. I ended up working in the law, specializing in health care rights, so I was constantly pushing against Science. The Dogma of Science is entrenched in the court system so deeply it is immeasurably disappointing and heart wrenching. So many people are failed and even hurt by the dogma that is blindly followed by "justice." So this is yet another reason I am truly rejoicing to find Dr. Jack's work, and this community of people! This is true science, as it should be. It is true exploration and truth-seeking and wellness. All of that spirit was in that interaction with Luke Story.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

love that Valerie^^^^^^
  11. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I love all of them. I always glean something new from every single one!

I loved the conscious rampage ones!
  12. drezy

drezy Gold

One word of advice. Grab the audio put it in a playlist. Play it in the background. After a while it sets in even better.

I even have a Jack Quiz game. When my son is around I'll pause it and ask "So what's Jack going to say next?" We do this for the webinar prerecorded Q&As and see if we nail most of what Jack says.
  13. JoeT

JoeT Gold

They are good....but they are for the general public who may never have heard the message. Therefore, the content is very very basic.
    If you become gold, you get access to all historical webinars and Q&As back to 2012. I've listened to many many many hours of these....and they are a great way to learn more of the real details of QB.
    drezy and ScottishEmma like this.
  14. JoeT

JoeT Gold

Incredibly cool........and dorky at the same time...Love it!
    drezy likes this.