1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

DO YOU FLY A LOT? THEN LISTEN UP TO THIS.......

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

DO YOU FLY A LOT? THEN LISTEN UP TO THIS.......

787 are Jets you should avoid now that all people are accessing WiFI on flights and flying across the poles where cosmic radiation exposure is off the chain now. Many want to blame it on oxygen and toxins but this specific airplane shielding is the real problem. Avoid 787's if you can when you travel. This is a Black Swan Warning Post designed to educate you.

What really is behind 'Aerotoxic Syndrome''? If you really look into the data you'll find more deaths occur on 787 Jets and the reason is a lack of radiation shielding protection. The more circumpolar flights you sustain the higher your nnEMF damage to your mitochondrial colony. I have several Kruse Longevity members who have suffered from this syndrome and we have an active plan for how to deal with this for pilots, crew, and frequent flyers. I believe one of my young proteges has this syndrome and he does not realize it. I hope he realizes it once he reads this post.

Subtle changes in the DNA of mitochondria, the tiny power plants within cells, can have profound consequences for a patient's health. Dr. Doug Wallace has been saying this for years but no one connects the dots. Toxic air can alter the fuel mix for your colony of mitochondria. That fuel is oxygen. People forget all these little details. Organophosphates toxicity is just one of a myriad of ways this happens.

Wallace's lab has consistently shown that changes in mitochondrial DNA (lack of melatonin) strongly regulate the expression of nuclear genes. One of his new studies reveals the molecular basis of this process, connecting the dots between mtDNA mutations and their effects on human health. Ultimately, his work continues to aim to use this increased understanding to guide modern medicine to effective treatments for mitochondrial diseases, and possibly for other complex disorders. So far modern medicine is asleep at the wheel trying to find the answer in the nuclear genome when the answer is clearly in the mtDNA. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/aug/19/sick-crew-toxic-air-planes-frequent-flyers-ill

2. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

If I had to fly for business reasons I would pick up what Dr Kruse is putting down and take action.

Polar flights are trending popular but with particularly enormous potential ionizing radiation exposure.

Most airlines and FAA seem to give mostly lip service to this threat.

Advance pre-flight warnings of active solar flares and CMEs with radiation detectors in cockpits are a must (in high radiation flux situations proper step is to avoid polar routes and fly lower altitudes).

I guess shielding aircraft is technically and/or economically unfeasible.

drezy likes this.